A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by GeeSim on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 16:39

Well, let's test if my english is the worst on this forum... ;P
Hi! I'm an Italian girl, and I went here yesterday while I was searching for the sims medieval crack (yes. me too. =_= )
My game isn't working yet, but I want to thank you despite this, i feel like you're working really hard for this. so: THANK YOU.
I'll be around here, seems to be a nice place! Smile

(ahahah. so, how about my english?)
avatar
GeeSim
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's creed, the sims series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 2222
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Narong30 on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 19:07

@GeeSim wrote:Well, let's test if my english is the worst on this forum... ;P
Hi! I'm an Italian girl, and I went here yesterday while I was searching for the sims medieval crack (yes. me too. =_= )
My game isn't working yet, but I want to thank you despite this, i feel like you're working really hard for this. so: THANK YOU.
I'll be around here, seems to be a nice place! Smile

(ahahah. so, how about my english?)

Hello,
Welcome to Games4theworld, your English? It's pretty awesome baby Smile Haha, There is nothing bad about your English.
For now, stay tuned with the forum. We'll try to solve your Medievel problem.

By the way, I'm so glad you're here Smile Keep in touch.

Admin edit: Medieval*

- ADMIN

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46487
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Adwomin on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:22

@GeeSim wrote:Well, let's test if my english is the worst on this forum... ;P
Hi! I'm an Italian girl, and I went here yesterday while I was searching for the sims medieval crack (yes. me too. =_= )
My game isn't working yet, but I want to thank you despite this, i feel like you're working really hard for this. so: THANK YOU.
I'll be around here, seems to be a nice place! Smile

(ahahah. so, how about my english?)
Hi there,

Ah, Italian. It's good to see people from all around the world here. Feel free to let us know all your problems, we would be more than happy to help you.
Besides, your English is pretty good, I've seen ten times worse here.

Don't be intimidated by Narong30 too much, he's a little bit Foreveralone (Foreveralone.jpg) and needs some friends.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026359
Reputation : 2248
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by GeeSim on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 23:04

@Narong30 wrote:

Hello,
Welcome to Games4theworld, your English? It's pretty awesome baby Smile Haha, There is nothing bad about your English.
For now, stay tuned with the forum. We'll try to solve your Medievel problem.

By the way, I'm so glad you're here Smile Keep in touch.


Admin wrote:
Don't be intimidated by Narong30 too much, he's a little bit (Foreveralone.jpg) and needs some friends.

..........ahahah I can reply with your own quote "I've seen ten times worse" lol!

Thanks for the welcome, guys!!
avatar
GeeSim
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's creed, the sims series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 2222
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Aɾყα on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 10:44

Welcome!
I think your English is pretty good as well. Many people here have a different first language and some people are very bad at English.
I hope you enjoy G4TW! Very Happy

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20016
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by GeeSim on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 00:09

thank you Lady ElDi!!!
All in all, the important thing is understanding each other, right? Smile
more or less we are succeeding,
avatar
GeeSim
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's creed, the sims series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 2222
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Adwomin on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 13:47

@GeeSim wrote:thank you Lady ElDi!!!
All in all, the important thing is understanding each other, right? Smile
more or less we are succeeding,
Hi there,

Ah, that's the part of the English language I love the most: no matter where you're from, it connects people from all over the world. From Malaysia (Lol) to USA to China to Fran...- Ok, nevermind about the French people. Facepalm

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026359
Reputation : 2248
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Narong30 on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 14:26

I saw that... (Malaysia) Lol

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
® Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46487
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by GeeSim on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 14:47

Admin wrote:

Ah, that's the part of the English language I love the most: no matter where you're from, it connects people from all over the world. From Malaysia (Lol) to USA to China to Fran...- Ok, nevermind about the French people.

I completely agree with you about this sort of "English power".
what do you mean about French people? usually I do not go very well with those who in Italy were claimed to be "cousin over the Alps"... although in junior high school (mmm, not sure of the translation) I had to study French, just can't understand their different way of thinking... and every time I'm talking to a Frenchman it comes to my mind a dialogue of the textbook in which the mother calls her son "mon petit chou" (my little cabbage). ahahah lol!

@Narong30 wrote:I saw that... (Malaysia) Lol
did you two meet logn ago? I think it's very nice that you are joking so much!!
avatar
GeeSim
Beginner
Beginner

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Assassin's creed, the sims series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 2222
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Adwomin on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 18:13

@GeeSim wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ah, that's the part of the English language I love the most: no matter where you're from, it connects people from all over the world. From Malaysia (Lol) to USA to China to Fran...- Ok, nevermind about the French people.

I completely agree with you about this sort of "English power".
what do you mean about French people? usually I do not go very well with those who in Italy were claimed to be "cousin over the Alps"... although in junior high school (mmm, not sure of the translation) I had to study French, just can't understand their different way of thinking... and every time I'm talking to a Frenchman it comes to my mind a dialogue of the textbook in which the mother calls her son "mon petit chou" (my little cabbage). ahahah lol!

@Narong30 wrote:I saw that... (Malaysia) Lol
did you two meet logn ago? I think it's very nice that you are joking so much!!
Hi there,

Well you see, visit France and ask a French person the following: "Eh, excuse me, do you speak English? Very Happy" and 99 out of 100 times they'll look at you for a few seconds like you're some kind of Nazi Zombie and then answer: "Je ne parler pas Anglais." and then walk away. Even if they can speak English, they just don't want to speak English to you, no matter if you're a tourist and you're lost in the middle of nowhere.
Besides, no offence to all our French members, lol. They're going to hate me, I guess. Twisted Evil

Haha, yeah, Narong30 and me are two brothers separated far far away from each other. Look at his reputation and points, then you'll understand why he's so Foreveralone .

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026359
Reputation : 2248
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by KarsSmidt on Sat 13 Aug 2011, 23:41

Let's say French people aren't very popular in the Netherlands Razz

KarsSmidt
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 9
Points : 2220
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Adwomin on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 00:18

@KarsSmidt wrote:Let's say French people aren't very popular in the Netherlands Razz
Ok, let's be honest, I don't like their "Let everyone else learn French. Why do we have to learn English?" -attitude.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026359
Reputation : 2248
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: A new Italian one!! Hi everyone!

Post by Aɾყα on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 09:08

Admin wrote:
@KarsSmidt wrote:Let's say French people aren't very popular in the Netherlands Razz
Ok, let's be honest, I don't like their "Let everyone else learn French. Why do we have to learn English?" -attitude.

I always say I speak 2 decent languages, Dutch and English take your pick. I've never learned French. Back when I was in highschool the school didn't offer French or German, at least not at the type of school I picked. They started teaching German when I was in my 3rd year but German was only for the 1st and 2nd year. I never felt like I missed out on anything with my lack of knowledge of the French or German languages.
And I have personal experience with the French refusing to speak English. A doctor even! My sister needed the hospital during a family vacation and the doctors barely spoke English or refused to do so!

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20016
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum