Sims 4 PC requirements

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by qax on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 15:47

Hello. I read the Sims 4 PC requirements here http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements
It said that internet connection is required to activate your product. Does that mean that you will have to activate your product or will there be a choice to not connect to the internet and activate it like in the Sims 3? I was wondering because that might mean that there will be one serial code per account.
As you can tell,I am confused
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1376
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 19
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 17:16

@qax wrote:Hello. I read the Sims 4 PC requirements here http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements
It said that internet connection is required to activate your product. Does that mean that you will have to activate your product or will there be a choice to not connect to the internet and activate it like in the Sims 3? I was wondering because that might mean that there will be one serial code per account.
As you can tell,I am confused


Hello,

Don't worry too much; a cracked version of the game probably won't need any "internet activation". Wink   
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13760
Points : 18243
Reputation : 1918
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by qax on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 17:39

Carlos wrote:
@qax wrote:Hello. I read the Sims 4 PC requirements here http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements
It said that internet connection is required to activate your product. Does that mean that you will have to activate your product or will there be a choice to not connect to the internet and activate it like in the Sims 3? I was wondering because that might mean that there will be one serial code per account.
As you can tell,I am confused


Hello,

Don't worry too much; a cracked version of the game probably won't need any "internet activation". Wink   
Ok,thank you,I was just a little confused and I do tend to worry too much about stuff  Razz
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1376
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 19
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by Adwomin on Fri 22 Aug 2014, 21:47

@qax wrote:
Carlos wrote:
@qax wrote:Hello. I read the Sims 4 PC requirements here http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements
It said that internet connection is required to activate your product. Does that mean that you will have to activate your product or will there be a choice to not connect to the internet and activate it like in the Sims 3? I was wondering because that might mean that there will be one serial code per account.
As you can tell,I am confused


Hello,

Don't worry too much; a cracked version of the game probably won't need any "internet activation". Wink   
Ok,thank you,I was just a little confused and I do tend to worry too much about stuff  Razz
Hi,

Never worry here at Games4theworld's! Very Happy  Cool

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214
Points : 1026293
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by qax on Tue 26 Aug 2014, 16:10

Admin wrote:
@qax wrote:
Carlos wrote:
@qax wrote:Hello. I read the Sims 4 PC requirements here http://www.thesims.com/faq#what-are-the-PC-minimum-system-requirements
It said that internet connection is required to activate your product. Does that mean that you will have to activate your product or will there be a choice to not connect to the internet and activate it like in the Sims 3? I was wondering because that might mean that there will be one serial code per account.
As you can tell,I am confused


Hello,

Don't worry too much; a cracked version of the game probably won't need any "internet activation". Wink   
Ok,thank you,I was just a little confused and I do tend to worry too much about stuff  Razz
Hi,

Never worry here at Games4theworld's! Very Happy  Cool
Haha Razz You are right Very Happy
avatar
qax
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 17
Points : 1376
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 19
Location : Storybrooke

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by Adwomin on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 01:42

Hi there,

Just wanted to let you know that the "RECOMMENDED system requirements" have also been added to that page.



Mod edit: topic moved to the right section.

- Carlos

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214
Points : 1026293
Reputation : 2242
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 15
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by stormycloud on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 22:06

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but i do have a questions about the requirement of the game:?:

I was able to download and play the CAS demo with no problems and the PC requirements are the same for the game and the demo right so if I can play the demo with no problems I should be able to play The Sims 4 with no problem too right??

Once again i am sorry if this isnt in the right palace.  Facepalm
avatar
stormycloud
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, The Sims 2, Ths Sims 3
Female Posts : 17
Points : 1802
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-08-17
Age : 27
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by TehCupcakes on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 12:29

@stormycloud wrote:Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but i do have a questions about the requirement of the game:?:

I was able to download and play the CAS demo with no problems and the PC requirements are the same for the game and the demo right so if I can play the demo with no problems I should be able to play The Sims 4 with no problem too right??

Once again i am sorry if this isnt in the right palace.  Facepalm
Not necessarily... The CAS demo is significantly smaller and you never enter the world, so it requires far less memory, space, processing power, etc. Obviously it's going to be a lot more taxing to run a world of sims than just one sim's customization. However... If it runs CAS smoothly, I would venture to guess that the full game should definitely be playable. It might be a little sluggish at times and take a while to load if your specs are low, but nothing that would prevent playing.

Of course, that's just a guess. Since we're here at games4theworld... You can always download a cracked version and try it out to make sure it runs well before you go out and buy it. Cool

TehCupcakes
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 3
Points : 1034
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 24
Location : IN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by ami09x on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:40

Does anybody know if the Sims 4 will work with a intel 965 chipset, I can play the sims 2 and sims 3 perfectly with settings on high and only small lag but I cant run the CAS demo at all  Help

ami09x
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 1030
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by ana1000 on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 02:50

Hey guys, I have a question.
I have the cas demo and it runs smoothly (on lower settings). But when I went to check if my computer coud run the game it said everything was ok for the minimum requirements but not the CPU, my question is: Is it still playable? Will my computer handle it? (that's the most important) Or maybe I should not risk it?
I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to these things. tongue

ana1000
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 1044
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 02:57

@ana1000 wrote:Hey guys, I have a question.
I have the cas demo and it runs smoothly (on lower settings). But when I went to check if my computer coud run the game it said everything was ok for the minimum requirements but not the CPU, my question is: Is it still playable? Will my computer handle it? (that's the most important) Or maybe I should not risk it?
I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to these things. tongue

Sounds alot like you went to Can You Run It, if so then dont worry about that, only worry about the GHz and you should be fine Wink
avatar
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Too many to list here xD
Male Posts : 47
Points : 1096
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-08-31
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by ana1000 on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:16

@RandomnessInABottle wrote:
@ana1000 wrote:Hey guys, I have a question.
I have the cas demo and it runs smoothly (on lower settings). But when I went to check if my computer coud run the game it said everything was ok for the minimum requirements but not the CPU, my question is: Is it still playable? Will my computer handle it? (that's the most important) Or maybe I should not risk it?
I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to these things. tongue

Sounds alot like you went to Can You Run It, if so then dont worry about that, only worry about the GHz and you should be fine Wink
Yes, yes I went. Smile
Well, I checked and I found something something and then 2.09 GHz, is thak okay?

ana1000
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 1044
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 13:51

@ana1000 wrote:
@RandomnessInABottle wrote:
@ana1000 wrote:Hey guys, I have a question.
I have the cas demo and it runs smoothly (on lower settings). But when I went to check if my computer coud run the game it said everything was ok for the minimum requirements but not the CPU, my question is: Is it still playable? Will my computer handle it? (that's the most important) Or maybe I should not risk it?
I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to these things. tongue

Sounds alot like you went to Can You Run It, if so then dont worry about that, only worry about the GHz and you should be fine Wink
Yes, yes I went. Smile
Well, I checked and I found something something and then 2.09 GHz, is thak okay?
Is that your CPU? If so then thats a little on the low side but you should be fine as long as you turn the graphics down a bit, also see if you can run the CAS demo, my (crap)top can run it on med settings at 100 FPS.
avatar
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Too many to list here xD
Male Posts : 47
Points : 1096
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2014-08-31
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 PC requirements

Post by ana1000 on Wed 03 Sep 2014, 16:49

@RandomnessInABottle wrote:
@ana1000 wrote:
@RandomnessInABottle wrote:
@ana1000 wrote:Hey guys, I have a question.
I have the cas demo and it runs smoothly (on lower settings). But when I went to check if my computer coud run the game it said everything was ok for the minimum requirements but not the CPU, my question is: Is it still playable? Will my computer handle it? (that's the most important) Or maybe I should not risk it?
I'm a little bit of a noob when it comes to these things. tongue

Sounds alot like you went to Can You Run It, if so then dont worry about that, only worry about the GHz and you should be fine Wink
Yes, yes I went. Smile
Well, I checked and I found something something and then 2.09 GHz, is thak okay?
Is that your CPU? If so then thats a little on the low side but you should be fine as long as you turn the graphics down a bit, also see if you can run the CAS demo, my (crap)top can run it on med settings at 100 FPS.
Yes, I was worried about that. The cas demo runs very well actually on low settings and to be honest it's not something that bothers me so running the game on low is fine for me.
Thanks for the help. Smile

ana1000
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series
Female Posts : 15
Points : 1044
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum