About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by occultation on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:38

@raelaroux wrote:
@Tarac wrote:As outside links are prohibited, how can I get in touch with the webmaster as I have a full-working download available
Message Admin with this information id assume.
Read the opening the post. I think they'll just laugh at you. @Tarac

occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LSSD on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:44

The V4 crack work for me, and i think it's big news - the v3 crashed when i wanted to travel. But in 4 hours of play no crash!  Razz 

I downloaded the game yesterday, 'cause i couldn't wait for G4TW - but im sure i would download it when it's ready! 
My version of the sims 4 is nosteam and the crack is the fake skidrow (i don't know why they keep calling it that... But it works for me) I just couldn't wait.

Edit: The gallery works too.

Last edited by LSSD on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 13:23; edited 1 time in total

LSSD
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by queenmarj on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 12:58

didnt crash for me either. now we wait for a no origin crack

queenmarj
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Mass Effect, Rust
Female Posts : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 13:26

@occultation wrote:
@Drazard wrote:
@occultation wrote:My game's just crashed on start up and then again whilst moving a sim into a lot.
*tableflip* this is madness why are we the only one still getting this crash, maybe we should redo those previous excessive instruction of the uploader and follow the the current instruction.
Whats the new instructions??
Let just follow the current instruction that they are using now until it works.
@LSSD wrote:The V4 crack work for me, and i think it's big news - the v3 crashed when i wanted to travel. But in 4 hours of play no crash!  Razz 

I downloaded the game yesterday, 'cause i couldn't wait for G4TW - but im sure i would download it when it's ready! 
My version of the sims 4 is nosteam and the crack is the fake skidrow (i don't know why they keep calling it that... But it works for me) I just couldn't wait.
*tableflip*
@queenmarj wrote:didnt crash for me either. now we wait for a no origin crack
*tableflip*

This can't be the final crack oh my...

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.
Male Posts : 116

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Enseihar

Back to top Go down

Post by LSSD on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 14:01

I'm pretty sure that it isn't the final crack, 'people' say that a No-Origin crack will be available in a few days, but then again... Who knows? 

I'm also pretty surprised that my game isn't crashing. My PC is a laptop, and difentatly not a gaming one. At the time i run the game in Low settings, but im pretty sure my PC can run a Medium/high setting too. I just don't want to jinx anything  rabbit IMO the game looks great in Low settings too, so it's fine by now.

LSSD
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, SimCity, Age of Empire, Grand Theft Auto Series
Female Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SageSabaku on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 14:21

@anonymouse wrote:The way I see it is like this.

The big Warez groups are the crime lords/kingpins. They create the drugs.  But they stay hidden for the most part. Other than the people working directly with them, no one knows who they are or how they look like.

G4TW and others are like the street dealers. they hand out the products. They don't make it. They aren't directly involved with the crime lords, they simply just distribute the product as they recieve it.

And so, if you shut down the street dealers. that doesn't change a thing. come tomorrow, there will be more street dealers to take their place.

Does that make some sense as to the difference between skidrow and g4tw?

as for why they choose to do things in the shadows. Well no one really knows except skidrow themselves.
----
but i mean. when you think about g4tw. we're a community of sim lovers. Smile not just distributors, but a community that helps out with tips,strategies, mods, etc.
Thank you for explaining xD I do understand it that way lmfao.  And well G4TW forever, when it comes to sims at least.

SageSabaku
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3 of course! League of legends, DC univrse online...other games too C:
Male Posts : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 15:14

@Drazard wrote:
@occultation wrote:
@Drazard wrote:
@occultation wrote:My game's just crashed on start up and then again whilst moving a sim into a lot.
*tableflip* this is madness why are we the only one still getting this crash, maybe we should redo those previous excessive instruction of the uploader and follow the the current instruction.
Whats the new instructions??
Let just follow the current instruction that they are using now until it works.
@LSSD wrote:The V4 crack work for me, and i think it's big news - the v3 crashed when i wanted to travel. But in 4 hours of play no crash!  Razz 

*tableflip*
@queenmarj wrote:didnt crash for me either. now we wait for a no origin crack
*tableflip*

This can't be the final crack oh my...
I played it earlier on a new save and alt+tabbing to anything seemed to make it crash, I travelled about 6 times and didn't crash. I also had two different folders with the sims 4 stuff in (one from where the torrent dl'd it and one in Origin Games which I copied and pasted to) so I copied the V4 crack into both, maybe that's why it crashed when starting up previously (because I only copied the V4 into Origin Games) hope that makes sense haha
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman 850 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 16:05

I made everything written in the newest "manual", and not sure if something is wrong, but I can tell with version v4 it goes better, but after around 4 tries to travel it STILL crashes! If I would decide to get that game, most likely I will simply BUY it!

Maybe it is not worth the price, but I'm already tired of those half-working solutions, especially if everyone else says it is working!

Superman 850
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Water Nixi on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 16:13

@Superman 850 wrote:I made everything written in the newest "manual", and not sure if something is wrong, but I can tell with version v4 it goes better, but after around 4 tries to travel it STILL crashes! If I would decide to get that game, most likely I will simply BUY it!

Maybe it is not worth the price, but I'm already tired of those half-working solutions, especially if everyone else says it is working!

It's only been a week since the Sims 4 came out, and the hacker community has made some HUGE progress. Give it another week and I am sure we'll have a stable running game. And you knew in advance that those cracks you are downloading were not final ones and/or properly working ones.

Plus, the legit games are full of glitches and crashes too - I spent a bit of time watching some let's plays. Not all of your problems will be fixed with buying the game. But it is your money and you can do what you like with it. Smile

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman 850 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 16:35

@Water Nixi wrote:
@Superman 850 wrote:I made everything written in the newest "manual", and not sure if something is wrong, but I can tell with version v4 it goes better, but after around 4 tries to travel it STILL crashes! If I would decide to get that game, most likely I will simply BUY it!

It's only been a week since the Sims 4 came out, and the hacker community has made some HUGE progress. Give it another week and I am sure we'll have a stable running game. And you knew in advance that those cracks you are downloading were not final ones and/or properly working ones.

Plus, the legit games are full of glitches and crashes too - I spent a bit of time watching some let's plays. Not all of your problems will be fixed with buying the game. But it is your money and you can do what you like with it. Smile
Okay, I'll try to wait few weeks, and maybe tomorrow I'll try to download it again and delete the folder in Documents folder before running the game.

Thank you Water Nixi, you really helped me and maybe saved some money.

PS: Sorry if I sent you a "draft", I clicked on wrong button Why God.

Superman 850
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai-ShockWave on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 17:30

I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but on the official site of skidrow there is a crack for the sims 4.
Hopefully it means that it is a 'legit' crack, but I think so. =)

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA, Midnight Club, Mafia, the Sims (2000), TDU
Male Posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxPanda on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 17:34

@Kai-ShockWave wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but on the official site of skidrow there is a crack for the sims 4.
The Skidrow/3DM crack has been out for about a week.

*BUSY PLAYING THE SIMS 4 The Sims 3 plumbob
FluxPanda
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Fallout Series, Minecraft
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai-ShockWave on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 17:36

Oh well, sounds good enough to me. We will patiently wait. Very excited to play the game.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA, Midnight Club, Mafia, the Sims (2000), TDU
Male Posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoSoBelle on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 17:52

@Kai-ShockWave wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but on the official site of skidrow there is a crack for the sims 4.

Nope, they don't allow linking to sites like that.
SoSoBelle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims, Borderlands 1 & 2, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead 2, War Z, The Walking Dead, Black Ops, Halo, DayZ, The Binding of Issac, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Sim City, Killzone, Damned
Female Posts : 73

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 18:00

Hello Kai-ShockWave,

Indeed, as the previous poster SoSoBelle said, you are NOT allowed to post "outside download links". Please re-read the opening post in this thread, by Lady ElDi. Also refer to the forum rules, here:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/register

(Rule #6, specifically).
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman 850 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 19:16

It seems like crashing in my game caused the old folder in Documents, including the old save. When I deleted the whole folder from Document and start a fresh game, it never crashed yet, even after almost ten travelings. Works without crashes even on my old computer. And even I can play online without troubles!

So if anyone else has problems with crashing even with crack v4, delete The Sims 4 folder from Documents.

Superman 850
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxPanda on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 19:59

@Superman 850 wrote:It seems like crashing in my game caused the old folder in Documents, including the old save. When I deleted the whole folder from Document and start a fresh game, it never crashed yet, even after almost ten travelings. Works without crashes even on my old computer. And even I can play online without troubles!

So if anyone else has problems with crashing even with crack v4, delete The Sims 4 folder from Documents.
Hmm, I will have to try this it definitely sounds like it could work!

*BUSY PLAYING THE SIMS 4 The Sims 3 plumbob
FluxPanda
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Fallout Series, Minecraft
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kupocygirl on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 20:02

I havent updated anything since I got v1 of the crack. Im still waiting here.
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 62

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by athame on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 22:11

@kupocygirl wrote:I havent updated anything since I got v1 of the crack. Im still waiting here.
You can wait as long as you want in the end you will not get anything better just download the 3dm one with the v4 crack released today that fix everything have fun

athame
BANNED
BANNED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouse on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 23:24

I don't think there's an official skidrow site.

anonymouse
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:04

@athame wrote:
@kupocygirl wrote:I havent updated anything since I got v1 of the crack. Im still waiting here.
You can wait as long as you want in the end you will not get anything better just download the 3dm one with the v4 crack released today that fix everything have fun
so... im gonna do it. xD might as well. if it crashes.. oh well, i knew that going in.
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 04:04

I think you have to undo all of those previous uploader instruction and follow the new and much easier instruction
There is no official
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Site
they are just wanna be using the name of skidrow to earn money on website advertisement, this crack was made by
Cracker Name:
3DM not by skidrow
, those uploader using the name of skidrow just to increase their reputation cause
Cracker Name:
skidrow
is a famous cracker in pirates industry.
@Superman 850 wrote:It seems like crashing in my game caused the old folder in Documents, including the old save. When I deleted the whole folder from Document and start a fresh game, it never crashed yet, even after almost ten travelings. Works without crashes even on my old computer. And even I can play online without troubles!

I'm gonna try this if it still failed for me
Well, you should be updating now, this is the final crack for fixing the most annoying bugs, like travel crash, CTDs etc, the next crack is for NO ORIGIN, no more fixing bug so either wait for the real
Cracker Name:
Skidrow crack or for reloaded crack
but those crack probably takes another week or a month

Version 4 Crack Installation Guide for the sims 4

Reminders:
There is no SKIDROW Crack right now only 3DM don't believe those uploader that those crack was made by skidrow
Drazard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.
Male Posts : 116

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Enseihar

Back to top Go down

Post by babybunny on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 05:03

I'm downloading the game from origin now, wasn't able to take my eyes off the downloading bar all night... lol! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

babybunny
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by constanceanne83 on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:25

Anything I've ever tried to get from skidrow has been a virus, including the sims 4. I got all of the sims 3 addons I didn't have from Games4theworld and had no problem. I am now an avid Games4theworld fan. Thank you guys for all you do!!!

constanceanne83
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by athame on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 12:26

@constanceanne83 wrote:
Anything I've ever tried to get from skidrow has been a virus, including the sims 4. I got all of the sims 3 addons I didn't have from Games4theworld and had no problem. I am now an avid Games4theworld fan. Thank you guys for all you do!!!
All cracks are virus how else you want to crack a legit game ? and of course antivirus see the crack as a virus i don't remember cracking games to be legal.

athame
BANNED
BANNED

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cd-doll on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 13:18

@babybunny wrote:I'm downloading the game from origin now, wasn't able to take my eyes off the downloading bar all night... lol! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

I totally get you. I just got my game delivered half an hour ago, and the game is installing now. I'm so excited!

Do you think you will be able to upload those digital content stuff like you did with Store Updates for Sims 3 or do you think it will be much harder because of how the game is made?
cd-doll
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 13:33

I've only played the Sims 4 a couple of days and already struggling to get motivated to play it again today. Get's a bit boring.

Anyway, on a lighter topic, does deleting the folder in My Documents solve the CTD issues?
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next