About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by cd-doll on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 19:18

@babybunny wrote:I'm downloading the game from origin now, wasn't able to take my eyes off the downloading bar all night... lol! can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!

I totally get you. I just got my game delivered half an hour ago, and the game is installing now. I'm so excited!

Do you think you will be able to upload those digital content stuff like you did with Store Updates for Sims 3 or do you think it will be much harder because of how the game is made?

cd-doll
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 19:33

I've only played the Sims 4 a couple of days and already struggling to get motivated to play it again today. Get's a bit boring.

Anyway, on a lighter topic, does deleting the folder in My Documents solve the CTD issues?

occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azerty5912 on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:33

@LSSD wrote:The V4 crack work for me, and i think it's big news - the v3 crashed when i wanted to travel. But in 4 hours of play no crash!  Razz 

I downloaded the game yesterday, 'cause i couldn't wait for G4TW - but im sure i would download it when it's ready! 
My version of the sims 4 is nosteam and the crack is the fake skidrow (i don't know why they keep calling it that... But it works for me) I just couldn't wait.

Edit: The gallery works too.

How come you can have access to the gallery and I can't ?
How did you make it work ? Help

azerty5912
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:38

@azerty5912 wrote:
@LSSD wrote:The V4 crack work for me, and i think it's big news - the v3 crashed when i wanted to travel. But in 4 hours of play no crash!  Razz 

I downloaded the game yesterday, 'cause i couldn't wait for G4TW - but im sure i would download it when it's ready! 
My version of the sims 4 is nosteam and the crack is the fake skidrow (i don't know why they keep calling it that... But it works for me) I just couldn't wait.

Apply crack V4 + updates and then delete the Sims 4 folder in your documents, load Sims 4, click gallery and hey presto! (may have to enable Origin in-game through Orgins settings)
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Male Posts : 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LSSD on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:01

@azerty5912 wrote:
I really don't know, i didn't do anything. I'm guess i'm just lucky, i have no problem what so ever with this game/crack, so i can't help you  Why.

LSSD
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, SimCity, Age of Empire, Grand Theft Auto Series
Female Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxPanda on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:04

@occultation wrote:I've only played the Sims 4 a couple of days and already struggling to get motivated to play it again today. Get's a bit boring.

Anyway, on a lighter topic, does deleting the folder in My Documents solve the CTD issues?
Yeah I know what you mean, the game can feel a little bland at times. I have been having a lot of fun with the game mostly because I have been playing it with people and setting different challenges for myself and for my different families. It sucks that they took out a lot of the features that made the past Sims games fun but I guess that's the way that EA wants to run their business....lots and lots of DLC!

*BUSY PLAYING THE SIMS 4 The Sims 3 plumbob
FluxPanda
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Fallout Series, Minecraft
Male Posts : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 22:06

DLC's are always fun though. Especially when we can... get them for free.

And oh great, accidentally press 'M' and crashed whilst loading the map. Why is this crack not working for me?  Rolling Eyes

Patch number 2 is available by the way.
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by azerty5912 on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:27

@occultation wrote:Apply crack V4 + updates and then delete the Sims 4 folder in your documents, load Sims 4, click gallery and hey presto! (may have to enable Origin in-game through Orgins settings)

Problem solved!
Thanks for your help Very Happy
I applied crack V3 though, I couldn't launch the game with V4 for some reason...

But now I have another problem WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The Tray folder is where my "created Sims" are, right?
I created a lot of Sims with "The Sims 4 CAS Demo" and I'd like to keep them, but when I paste my files from my backup folder to the Tray folder, the gallery doesn't work again...
Also, Is it normal that I have like 1000 files in the "Tray" folder ?

azerty5912
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 23:31

@FluxPanda wrote:
@occultation wrote:I've only played the Sims 4 a couple of days and already struggling to get motivated to play it again today. Get's a bit boring.

Yeah I know what you mean, the game can feel a little bland at times. I have been having a lot of fun with the game mostly because I have been playing it with people and setting different challenges for myself and for my different families. It sucks that they took out a lot of the features that made the past Sims games fun but I guess that's the way that EA wants to run their business....lots and lots of DLC!
Thanks for the tip, so is the new game really that boring? Another Simcity 5? Better? Worse? I see there's no Create a World and the World that comes with the game is really dumb. I also have a feeling that they may not even release a Create a World Tool, so they make more money selling their own made dumb neighborhoods...

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cd-doll on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:15

It isn't that bad, it's different. Yes some things are missing but the game runs very smooth and it feels more alive, and even though it's not open world like TS3, it's better than I expected. When you go to some lot everything is open around you in that neighbourhood but when you want to go to other lot it loads, but loading is really fast, The longest loading screen was when I was switching between two sims on different lots, and then the loading screen was 30 sec. Usually it loads for around 15 sec.

And I must say this is the first time in very long time since I've been playing Sims games (and I've been playing Sims since I was 8, so that makes it 12 years-we didn't get Sims in my country until it was around 2001.) that I'm actually not rushing and really playing the game. Before it was more or less just building the perfect house and just forwarding million comands and trying to get to the top of career and get babies etc. With S4 there is an actual reason why not to fast forward game and why pay attention to it (of course not all the time) it is really well animated. I almost died of laughter when I saw my sim getting into bed because she was sad, then she got underneath the blanket and started crying and sobbing, and she sounded like me when I sob. Plus I could see animations of bed and blanket moving so you can literally see that she's sobbing and hear it. Sims 4- for me personally- is full of comedy and really fun to play. If you're a builder I can understand why you may be mad or not pleased with game. But I get a feeling from this game such as I got from Sims 1, and to me that is awesome because all I ever wanted from sims game is to get that Sims 1 feeling and kinda look but with better graphics and aging and I think that's what we got. Yes maybe there are no pools and they could "make" us pay for some DLC or EP that includes pools. But don't forget guys just how they've put basements in the Sims 3 with a patch, who says that they won't put pools in some patch?
cd-doll
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dayuum xD

Post by kupocygirl on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 00:37

@Drazard wrote:
@Superman 850 wrote:I made everything written in the newest "manual", and not sure if something is wrong, but I can tell with version v4 it goes better, but after around 4 tries to travel it STILL crashes! If I would decide to get that game, most likely I will simply BUY it!

Maybe it is not worth the price, but I'm already tired of those half-working solutions, especially if everyone else says it is working!
I think you have to undo all of those previous uploader instruction and follow the new and much easier instruction
@Kai-ShockWave wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but on the official site of skidrow there is a crack for the sims 4.
Hopefully it means that it is a 'legit' crack, but I think so. =)
There is no official
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Site
they are just wanna be using the name of skidrow to earn money on website advertisement, this crack was made by
Cracker Name:
3DM not by skidrow
, those uploader using the name of skidrow just to increase their reputation cause
Cracker Name:
skidrow
is a famous cracker in pirates industry.
@Superman 850 wrote:It seems like crashing in my game caused the old folder in Documents, including the old save. When I deleted the whole folder from Document and start a fresh game, it never crashed yet, even after almost ten travelings. Works without crashes even on my old computer. And even I can play online without troubles!

So if anyone else has problems with crashing even with crack v4, delete The Sims 4 folder from Documents.
I'm gonna try this if it still failed for me
@kupocygirl wrote:I havent updated anything since I got v1 of the crack. Im still waiting here.
Well, you should be updating now, this is the final crack for fixing the most annoying bugs, like travel crash, CTDs etc, the next crack is for NO ORIGIN, no more fixing bug so either wait for the real
Cracker Name:
Skidrow crack or for reloaded crack
but those crack probably takes another week or a month

Version 4 Crack Installation Guide for the sims 4

Reminders:
There is no SKIDROW Crack right now only 3DM don't believe those uploader that those crack was made by skidrow
Thanks! The Sims 3 plumbob Moment of truth Ermahgerd
kupocygirl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaishe on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 01:14

referring to the post before: WOW another week or month. Sad
I was hoping we'd be getting it before this weekend. I am quite excited to try sims 4.

Zaishe
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 01:17

SvenT wrote:
@FluxPanda wrote:

Thanks for the tip, so is the new game really that boring? Another Simcity 5? Better? Worse? I see there's no Create a World and the World that comes with the game is really dumb. I also have a feeling that they may not even release a Create a World Tool, so they make more money selling their own made dumb neighborhoods...
I think i'm more bored of the sims in general, I played the sims 3 a lot to get ready for the sims 4. The sims 4 is a beautiful game, more a live. Sims will come and knock on your door etc, it seems like they've put a lot of effort in the social aspect (the sims 3 social life was a bit bland for me, I was too lazy to go out etc.) The neighbourhoods are a bit stupid, there's only like 3 lots to build a new house on. It's just a game that you'll need to get use to, just like any series of games. (Call of Duty for one) I'm a bit tired so this post probably makes no sense hahaha!

@azerty Sorry, I don't know much about what you're mentioning. Hopefully someone will be able to help you though Smile
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 04:42

@constanceanne83 wrote:
@Kai-ShockWave wrote:I don't know if I'm allowed to post links, but on the official site of skidrow there is a crack for the sims 4.
Anything I've ever tried to get from skidrow has been a virus, including the sims 4. I got all of the sims 3 addons I didn't have from Games4theworld and had no problem. I am now an avid Games4theworld fan. Thank you guys for all you do!!!
Crack alter some of the program of the software that's why your anti virus deleting/quarantine that file and furthermore some of the anti virus are paid to detect this crack or illegal software, ONLY DUMB get's caught from a real virus in pirate games.

You have to delete your EA my documents if you keep on getting crash.
@azerty5912 wrote:

You need to activate the online access in game to make it work
@azerty5912 wrote:
@occultation wrote:Apply crack V4 + updates and then delete the Sims 4 folder in your documents, load Sims 4, click gallery and hey presto! (may have to enable Origin in-game through Orgins settings)

Problem solved!
Thanks for your help Very Happy
I applied crack V3 though, I couldn't launch the game with V4 for some reason...

But now I have another problem WhatDidUJustCallMe?

The Tray folder is where my "created Sims" are, right?
I created a lot of Sims with "The Sims 4 CAS Demo" and I'd like to keep them, but when I paste my files from my backup folder to the Tray folder, the gallery doesn't work again...
Also, Is it normal that I have like 1000 files in the "Tray" folder ?
Step 1: Upload the created Sims from the The Sims 4: Create A Sim Demo to the in-game Gallery. While playing the Demo, the button to access the Gallery can be found in the top-right corner when you’re in the Create A Sim area.
• Step 2: After uploading them in the Demo, you will now have your Sims available to you when you start the Full Game. While in the Create A Sim area of the game, simply go to the Gallery again and select the Sims you want to import.
• Step 3: You’ve selected the Sims from the Demo correctly when you get a message asking “Merge Household? Would you like to replace or merge with the household you are currently editing?” and then select “Merge” to make your Sims appear in The Sims 4. Easy does it!
@kupocygirl wrote:
@Drazard wrote:
@Superman 850 wrote:I made everything written in the newest "manual", and not sure if something is wrong, but I can tell with version v4 it goes better, but after around 4 tries to travel it STILL crashes! If I would decide to get that game, most likely I will simply BUY it!

Maybe it is not worth the price, but I'm already tired of those half-working solutions, especially if everyone else says it is working!
I think you have to undo all of those previous uploader instruction and follow the new and much easier instruction
There is no official
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Site
they are just wanna be using the name of skidrow to earn money on website advertisement, this crack was made by
Cracker Name:
3DM not by skidrow
, those uploader using the name of skidrow just to increase their reputation cause
Cracker Name:
skidrow
is a famous cracker in pirates industry.
@Superman 850 wrote:It seems like crashing in my game caused the old folder in Documents, including the old save. When I deleted the whole folder from Document and start a fresh game, it never crashed yet, even after almost ten travelings. Works without crashes even on my old computer. And even I can play online without troubles!

So if anyone else has problems with crashing even with crack v4, delete The Sims 4 folder from Documents.
I'm gonna try this if it still failed for me
@kupocygirl wrote:I havent updated anything since I got v1 of the crack. Im still waiting here.
Well, you should be updating now, this is the final crack for fixing the most annoying bugs, like travel crash, CTDs etc, the next crack is for NO ORIGIN, no more fixing bug so either wait for the real
Cracker Name:
Skidrow crack or for reloaded crack
but those crack probably takes another week or a month

Version 4 Crack Installation Guide for the sims 4

Reminders:
There is no SKIDROW Crack right now only 3DM don't believe those uploader that those crack was made by skidrow
Thanks! The Sims 3 plumbob Moment of truth Ermahgerd
If your game still crash you need to delete your EA in my documents (EVERYTHING)
@Zaishe wrote:referring to the post before: WOW another week or month. Sad
I was hoping we'd be getting it before this weekend. I am quite excited to try sims 4.
You should be downloading the game now cause the crack was stable

About my in game V4 Crack
I've been playing the sims 4 for 15 hours in ULTRA HIGH SETTINGS, so far so good no crash happen, if you guys still experiencing crash you need to delete your EA in my document (EVERYTHING). I'm going to sleep now for 3 hours and be back playing for more than 7 hours hoping that no crash will happen. Carlos is tha man

V5 Crack was release today it will enable all DLC.
Drazard
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.
Male Posts : 116

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Enseihar

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrock2k12 on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:42

the problem with sims 4 and making a crack that works for it is they keep releaseing a new update every few days ive noticed since getting it on the day of release so is someone going to make a working crack if they keep doing that
kidrock2k12
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,sims2,sims1,fifa manager 12,bus simulator 2012
Male Posts : 345

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:54

@kidrock2k12 wrote:the problem with sims 4 and making a crack that works for it is they keep releaseing a new update every few days ive noticed since getting it on the day of release so is someone going to make a working crack if they keep doing that
V4 = all bugs and crash was already fix (STABLE GAME)
V5 = All DLC Content was enable
V6 = Probably the FINAL CRACK which will disable origin. (COMING SOON)

The game today wasn't the same as 2000's which is easier to crack unlike now there's a lot of new features to prevent piracy. Remember sims city, remember assassins creed IV and etc, those games takes time to be able to play stable it's not really the same as before.

ABOUT V5 Crack

I wasn't been able to play for more than 7 hours today cause my little brother came home earlier but he's playings sims 4 too and as of now there still no crash in the game, it's looks like everything is going well.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 12:34

Today I was on Google looking for Mods for The Sims 4, but when I was looking I found this http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/ea-fixing-the-sims-4-gay-name-block/0138085 , It's a bizarre easter egg of The Sims 4, the most strenge I ever seen "This easter egg prevents the users using this words on the Sim Name, Last Name, description of the family and when you try to upload your family to the game server" and then The Sims 4 company said they will solve the problem, After watch this I decided to see If the problem was already solved, but this appeared:

http://i.imgur.com/C88YwRM.png

Portuguese and Brazilian bad words disallowed photo:

http://i.imgur.com/aYbGLZr.png

PS: I also tried the F*** and the S*** words, they are also disallowed and also bad words in portuguese (br and pt) are also disallowed and maybe other countries bad words are also too.

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

And also check my 1st Sims 4 video:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Male Posts : 41

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

Post by tinnie on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 13:11

Seeing that sims works well for some of you was so tempting that I'm downloading it now. I'd rather wait for the G4TW version, but I'm starting college in little over a week so I'd like to play as much as I can before that so I can no longer wait.
So the V5 crack is up to download already? I was planning to apply the V4 one like it's shown on the video that Drazard posted earlier. Is the way of applying it and everything the same or are there any changes?

tinnie
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 13:51

@tinnie wrote:Seeing that sims works well for some of you was so tempting that I'm downloading it now. I'd rather wait for the G4TW version, but I'm starting college in little over a week so I'd like to play as much as I can before that so I can no longer wait.
So the V5 crack is up to download already? I was planning to apply the V4 one like it's shown on the video that Drazard posted earlier. Is the way of applying it and everything the same or are there any changes?
I think it doesn't matter if you use G4TW upload or the other upload cause G4TW were not the one who makes the crack they are just using the others work too and about the crack installation from V4-V5 I didn't change any of them, I just copy and overwrite the crack and the update content into the sims 4 location then done.

"Remember to delete the EA in My Document if you're experiencing game crash V4-V5."

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaishe on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 16:46

Hi Drazard,
can you tell me which version of sims 4 you downloaded?

Zaishe
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 17:16

@Zaishe wrote:Hi Drazard,
I download my installer from one of the
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
in the torrent site currently I'm using V5 of crack so far no crash until now.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaishe on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 17:17

@Drazard wrote:
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
thank you Drazard. I think I found that one on kat.

Zaishe
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:16

@Zaishe wrote:
@Drazard wrote:
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
Don't thank me yet, you have to make it work first  lol!

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by cd-doll on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:17

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Today I was on Google looking for Mods for The Sims 4, but when I was looking I found this  , It's a bizarre easter egg of The Sims 4, the most strenge I ever seen "This easter egg prevents the users using this words on the Sim Name, Last Name, description of the family and when you try to upload your family to the game server" and then The Sims 4 company said they will solve the problem, After watch this I decided to see If the problem was already solved, but this appeared:

Portuguese and Brazilian bad words disallowed photo:

PS: I also tried the F*** and the S*** words, they are also disallowed and also bad words in portuguese (br and pt) are also disallowed and maybe other countries bad words are also too.
This is bs. These words are not banned because EA is homophobic. It's because younger kids play the game and they don't want to have such things in the game. Just imagine a 10 year old kid going through gallery and finding character named Lesbo with description "Dyke". A lot of parents wouldn't want that. And plus another reason is because they were PROTECTING homosexuals, because they don't want people to create characters and upload them that are making fun and being rude to gay people. EA and SIms is not homophobic because all Sims are by default bisexual. And whether you like it you can create, a straight sim, a gay sim and a bisexual sim.  I don't have anything against those words, but if I had a kid I would certainly not be pleased if my kid found such character on the gallery. Just like s***, and f*** are banned.
cd-doll
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by occultation on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:30

Can I still play with my saved game/family if I back it up and delete the EA Folder? Then paste it back in the new folder? Or is the ctd issues embedded into my save? haha
occultation
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaishe on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 18:47

@Drazard wrote:
@Zaishe wrote:
@Drazard wrote:
Cracker Name:
Skidrow Poser
Don't thank me yet, you have to make it work first  lol!
lol yeah Smile but I am waiting for my brother's response to my request of buying sims 4 for me. If today he doesn't buy then will download pirated. Smile

Zaishe
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DrFondoo on Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:05

I've just seen that crack v6 up, could this actually be the no Origin crack already?!! IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
DrFondoo
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims (excpet Katy Perry expansion pack), FIFA, Destiny, Bioshock, loved Worms 2 when i was younger, Mashed (PS2, simple but flipping amazing game), TimeSplitters, PES (on PS2 only though)
Male Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum