About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Adwomin on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:40

@persephone325 wrote:Sorry to be annoying and asking so many questions.

Is there a time frame for how long after the release we can expect to be able to download the torrent from you guys? I thought I read somewhere that it would be a week, but I'm not positive.
Hi there,

Indeed hard to tell at this point. I generally aim for 2 weeks at most, to be on the safe side.

@Misfit203 wrote:@Admin, you make a good point....
As far as the sims games go, I may use what i use from wherever i find it, but i only do so in wait for your release. As I agree with you, better to keep all sims games, expansions & stuff packs from the same release group, and where better to get it than you! (The Best) lol. I have nothing but appreciation for you and your team. I truly thank you all for this and for all the support you give to those in need. R.G is just who i go to and trust for other more recent games that may not be offered here. Thank You again! Smile
Thank you for your support and trust in the Games4theworld team! You guys are the real power behind Games4theworld. Smile

@kailawaila0303 wrote:I rather wait until Games4TheWorld releases it, they are trustworthy and safe. I'm not trusting Skidrow, sorry, but not sorry. 
Actually, Skidrow is safe and their cracks are good. But the problem is that their cracks are not released via one source. Everyone can upload a "Skidrow" torrent, if you know what I mean. The problem is that you do not know which ones are safe/legit and which ones are not. Other than that, Skidrow is a respected scene group.

Adwomin
free society
free society

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by KimBauer on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:42

we have to not forgot at first the game was made for an online game : it explains a lot for me
look at the graphisms > for me it really is for an online game more cartoonesque don't you think?
and all the loss like pool or toddlers i think it's about that to

i'm agree it's not worth 60 ... but the build mode seems great ! Very Happy

KimBauer
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 21:52

Man this is too funny... im watching all these places waiting for skidrow to release the crack and the way people are commenting about the wait, they sound like they're waiting for real crack to smoke... its hilarious, people are jonesing bad lmao, i cant talk though, i'm just as bad without the comments, i hit refresh button a few hundred times today hoping it was up. smh -hangs noose around neck and jumps off the roof- Razz

Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 378

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by mvl123 on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 22:04

so far after playing ts4 for a couple of hours i love it lol

it has a kind of Pixar-y disney-ish feel, and its really cool especially the multi tasking aspects of it.
mvl123
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raelaroux on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 22:13

@mvl123 wrote:so far after playing ts4 for a couple of hours i love it lol

it has a kind of Pixar-y disney-ish feel, and its really cool especially the multi tasking aspects of it.
nice. im glad to hear its loveable lol
raelaroux
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims
Female Posts : 114

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mnuffin on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 22:40

Im sitting here in my sofa and almost shaking from hype Very Happy
I just wonder if you guys have some sort of plan, if you know when you got the game in your "hands", and are you going to create everything at once?
And do you have a time when the the game is done - cracked - and uploaded for us to download? Very Happy

Sorry for my bad english Facepalm

Mnuffin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 01 Sep 2014, 23:04

@Mnuffin wrote:Im sitting here in my sofa and almost shaking from hype Very Happy
I just wonder if you guys have some sort of plan, if you know when you got the game in your "hands", and are you going to create everything at once?
And do you have a time when the the game is done - cracked - and uploaded for us to download? Very Happy

Sorry for my bad english Facepalm
Hi,

No, we don't have any information about the release date at this moment.
It should be within 1-2 weeks of the official release.

When we have more information, we'll keep you updated via Forum and the Facebook Page.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by starrmoon77 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:16

I'm confused, is that torrent link the "whole" game or is it just a crack for those who preloaded?

ARMSTRONG FOREVER
starrmoon77
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims,Kingdom hearts,
Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:17

@starrmoon77 wrote:I'm confused, is that torrent link the "whole" game or is it just a crack for those who preloaded?
What link, exactly?

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by starrmoon77 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:27

This The first few pages of this thread mention that skidrow cracked the sims 4. Is it real or fake, just wondering.I cant post the link because I'm new Razz

ARMSTRONG FOREVER
starrmoon77
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:29

@starrmoon77 wrote:This The first few pages of this thread mention that skidrow cracked the sims 4. Is it real or fake, just wondering.I cant post the link because I'm new Razz

It's a link to download the un-cracked game. You can download it but can't install it, as Origin won't allow you to. Or, if you can install it, you can't run it anyway.

Last edited by SeoY on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:32; edited 1 time in total

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:32

@starrmoon77 wrote:This The first few pages of this thread mention that skidrow cracked the sims 4. Is it real or fake, just wondering.I cant post the link because I'm new Razz
Hi,

No, there is no crack for the game yet.
Everything out there currently is fake and/or virus infected, so use at your own risk. (As for the game crack, that is)
And before posting links, read the opening post.

Last edited by Admin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:34; edited 1 time in total

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by starrmoon77 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:34

Okay thank you.I was confused.(I'm such a noob )

ARMSTRONG FOREVER
starrmoon77
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DesiredTales on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 00:50

I'm going to wait for noSTEAM version of The Sims 4, they will have it up in an few hours after launch.

DesiredTales
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 01:58

@DesiredTales wrote:I'm going to wait for noSTEAM version of The Sims 4, they will have it up in an few hours after launch.
Well, thank you for that relevant information! Very Happy

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit203 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 02:27

i personally dont trust nosteam, when you goto his website, its infested with popups. i had originally downloaded simcity 2013 from him and he even changed the simcity splashscreen with his own, which made me think what else is he doing that we dont know about. i think their was some intro video added too maybe. idk, didnt like it at all. then i downloaded simcity from RG Mechanics and even the game ran smoother than nosteam. ever since that day i avoided nosteam. idk, just seems to shady for me. especially all the popups on the website. 

thats just my opinion.
Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 378

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Post by desantis1121 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 08:54

Hi guys!!

You are Dutch right? Does that mean you won't be able to crack untill thursday?

I can't wait and you guys are like the best and safe download ever sooooo ppl it is worth waiting downloading from games4theworld!!!!!!

The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 
desantis1121
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS3
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 09:34

@desantis1121 wrote:Hi guys!!

You are Dutch right? Does that mean you won't be able to crack untill thursday?

I can't wait and you guys are like the best and safe download ever sooooo ppl it is worth waiting downloading from games4theworld!!!!!!
Hi there,

Dat klopt helemaal, but on the internet you don't have to wait until Thursday to get the files. Smile
Besides, keep in mind that we will actually not crack the game, as we'll leave that up to the big crackers out there.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by desantis1121 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 09:53

Oh ja tuurllijk!! Nou ik ben zo benieuwd dat ik twijfel om hem toch maar te bestellen of toch te wachten op de download hier.  Very Happy Facepalm Shocked

The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims 3 plumbob  The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 
desantis1121
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : TS3
Female Posts : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:07

@desantis1121 wrote:Oh ja tuurllijk!! Nou ik ben zo benieuwd dat ik twijfel om hem toch maar te bestellen of toch te wachten op de download hier.  Very Happy Facepalm Shocked
Of: download de torrent, test het spel een paar dagen en koop 'm daarna pas.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:48

There seems to be a lot of people having "baby cows" over this new SIMS 4... lol Shocked  Keep in mind a few things. 1. EA never even fixed sims 3! Their solution for "bad patches, and poor customer service" was to pop in a new name ORIGIN. Same crap, new name. Rolling Eyes  As my grandfather said. You can paint crap a pretty color, but it is still CRAP! Razz lol Laughing  If not for these folks here, and people like Twallen, and rachelstoolbox the game would be a very poor mess that cost a TON of money by the time you got everything. Ea hopped off the SIMS 3 "profit pot" to start another boiling pot. A new pot called SIMS4... leaving the old pot to BURN! lol Facepalm Hammertime 
2. Read some of the comments here, and other places describing SIMS 4. I mean seriously. This one is launching with even less content, and MORE excuses than SIMS 3 had at the start. This one will cost a home mortgage to complete, if you bought it all I am betting... Razz  Sure, I AM VERY CURIOUS, but not enough to buy it, or bust a blood vessel in anticipation.  bounce  These guys/gals will not only have to crack it, but no doubt make fixes so that whatever EA breaks with the first patch will run right again. Help  lol Razz  Enjoy your complete Sims 3 that the hard work of here, "as well as others" have produced, and let this over-hyped game simmer down to a low boil before you jump on the band wagon. bounce pirat Laughing  Besides... it will take at least a year to get enough released content to add any true quality to the game. Especially since they discovered the "buy store content, or miss out on lots of game interactive content". Why give it in the game, when we can sell it to you 1 item at a time. want toddlers? Buy the new Baby Blues Deluxe package deal from origins store! Facepalm Shocked Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing  EA has to "milk the teet dry" before dropping the next bombshell on us. lol Laughing  You all know, "or should by now" that these guys/gals will take as long as needed to make sure it works well, and is safe "unlike EA" (remember the - oops we forgot to put in a FPS regulator... sorry we fried a few hundred video cards) days? The "quality control" of SIMS is now enforced by Places like here, and various others. Wink  As always. THANK YOU ALL so very much for being the awesome way you are. Your efforts ARE appreciated. We know you bust your arses to give us quality things, that many of us could never afford in todays gaming market. Smile  Happy SIMMING at ALL! Smile

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by confiscata on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:10

Hi Admin!
I have a question.We all know that playing online on sims 4 is something they put in as an important part of the game. I just wonder would puuting your sims up on gallery, downolading stuff and playing with achievements and unlocking stuff online will be possible on your version? 
I get You probably don't have all the answers yet I'm juts wondering Smile
confiscata
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Minecraft, Heroes VI, Telltale Games, The Last of Us, This War of Mine
Female Posts : 53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:20

@Confucious wrote:There seems to be a lot of people having "baby cows" over this new SIMS 4... lol Shocked  Keep in mind a few things. 1. EA never even fixed sims 3! Their solution for "bad patches, and poor customer service" was to pop in a new name ORIGIN. Same crap, new name. Rolling Eyes  As my grandfather said. You can paint crap a pretty color, but it is still CRAP! Razz lol Laughing  If not for these folks here, and people like Twallen, and rachelstoolbox the game would be a very poor mess that cost a TON of money by the time you got everything. Ea hopped off the SIMS 3 "profit pot" to start another boiling pot. A new pot called SIMS4... leaving the old pot to BURN! lol Facepalm Hammertime 
2. Read some of the comments here, and other places describing SIMS 4. I mean seriously. This one is launching with even less content, and MORE excuses than SIMS 3 had at the start. This one will cost a home mortgage to complete, if you bought it all I am betting... Razz  Sure, I AM VERY CURIOUS, but not enough to buy it, or bust a blood vessel in anticipation.  bounce  These guys/gals will not only have to crack it, but no doubt make fixes so that whatever EA breaks with the first patch will run right again. Help  lol Razz  Enjoy your complete Sims 3 that the hard work of here, "as well as others" have produced, and let this over-hyped game simmer down to a low boil before you jump on the band wagon. bounce pirat Laughing  Besides... it will take at least a year to get enough released content to add any true quality to the game. Especially since they discovered the "buy store content, or miss out on lots of game interactive content". Why give it in the game, when we can sell it to you 1 item at a time. want toddlers? Buy the new Baby Blues Deluxe package deal from origins store! Facepalm Shocked Rolling Eyes Razz Laughing  EA has to "milk the teet dry" before dropping the next bombshell on us. lol Laughing  You all know, "or should by now" that these guys/gals will take as long as needed to make sure it works well, and is safe "unlike EA" (remember the - oops we forgot to put in a FPS regulator... sorry we fried a few hundred video cards) days? The "quality control" of SIMS is now enforced by Places like here, and various others. Wink  As always. THANK YOU ALL so very much for being the awesome way you are. Your efforts ARE appreciated. We know you bust your arses to give us quality things, that many of us could never afford in todays gaming market. Smile  Happy SIMMING at ALL! Smile
Hi there,

Thank you for your extensive post. It has indeed gone downhill with EA.
But hey, we enjoy fixing their crap, so that's the positive side. (Also check out http://sims.support - It's currently one of the best The Sims Support websites out there!)
Maybe they'll actually start fixing their stuff if more and more people decide to download the game instead.

@confiscata wrote:Hi Admin!
I have a question.We all know that playing online on sims 4 is something they put in as an important part of the game. I just wonder would puuting your sims up on gallery, downolading stuff and playing with achievements and unlocking stuff online will be possible on your version? 
I get You probably don't have all the answers yet I'm juts wondering Smile
Unfortunately I don't have any information about that yet, so I can't answer that question.
We'll know when the crack is out.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:46

Oh yes indeed. I read your post there as well. I just don't log in often. Smile And a BIG (LOL) to enjoying fixing their crap. You must be happy a lot. Their is so much of it in their games! ROFL! Laughing  Ok, seriously... lol  We are glad you DO enjoy fixing it. Smile Hammertime

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by confiscata on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 12:31

Obviously I thought there would be no information yet but I'd rather ask just to make sure. Thanks a lot, and thanks whole G4TW team for making this all for us! You are irreplaceable and You do such a hard work all for us and want nothing in return. Smile
I'm going to check this thread once in a while for updates Wink
confiscata
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Minecraft, Heroes VI, Telltale Games, The Last of Us, This War of Mine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KimBauer on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:30

you know what? i'm sooo tired of waiting this crack i'm gonna buy the game tomorrow because i will can play just at midnight in France Very Happy
I don't understand why there 3 dates for the game release? Why can we all have the game at the same time whenever we live? Sad i'm jealous! Smile

Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims!
Female Posts : 78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by confiscata on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 14:07

@KimBauer wrote:you know what? i'm sooo tired of waiting this crack i'm gonna buy the game tomorrow because i will can play just at midnight in France Very Happy
I don't understand why there 3 dates for the game release? Why can we all have the game at the same time whenever we live? Sad i'm jealous! Smile
Well we all gotta be patient. I'm sure Admin and the whole crew are working hard for releasing torrent and Guide for us. I'm sure someone works hard for crack aswell. I think crack may appear in this week, maybe even a day after tommorow. I'd say wait a bit, since game cost a lot! Very Happy For me I keep myself from it by watching The Sim Supply play, since he really gives advice and tips. It will be easier for me to play Very Happy
confiscata
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum