Service initialization error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Service initialization error

Post by zeigha on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 20:30

Hello!
I got a new computer, and was downloading every expansion all the way to Seasons.  I applied the Manual Patch and copied the crack from the ultimate fix #crack folder into the Sims 3 game bin.  My issue is the fact that I get the initialization error, and I went to the registry editor, but the only expansions installed are the ones I installed.

zeigha
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Service initialization error

Post by SeoY on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 20:38

Hello there!

What do you mean when you say that the only expansions installed are the ones you installed? Did you have some EPs installed previously?

Also, knowing the type of Service Initialization error is important, too. What numeric code appears at the end of the error message? (0x0175dcbb, for example)

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum