Request Set. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by yaochangneko on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 14:50

Eloquently Eclectic Collection anybody can share this set ?? ..  Tea 4

i wonder if i post in right place correct me if i'm wrong 
thank you  Tea 3
avatar
yaochangneko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 12
Points : 1177
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-13

View user profile http://nekochangnyah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 15:08

@yaochangneko wrote:Eloquently Eclectic Collection anybody can share this set ?? ..  Tea 4

i wonder if i post in right place correct me if i'm wrong 
thank you  Tea 3


//MOVED


Hello,


According to my information, this "Eloquent Eclectic Collection" is nothing more than just a "re-coloring" of items from the base game. So when you choose such an item, you will have the additional choice of this particular "color pattern" included in that "collection".

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=SimGuruTaterTot


You need to select the items from that collection (I can't really tell you now what items exactly you have to download), and download them. Then install with the launcher.

Again, my information may be incorrect; maybe someone else has better info on this. Good luck ! Smile  
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18661
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by Layloria on Fri 29 Aug 2014, 15:54

Hello,

Carlos is correct and this is just a pack with different textures to make it look more "Rustic" and themed together. If you're after the original items not necessarily the new textures, the link Carlos gave is where you can download these items in their original form.

Thanks.
Like a Star @ heaven Layloria

_________________
What he said.
avatar
Layloria
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series
Female Posts : 392
Points : 2476
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2012-03-11
Age : 120
Location : Los Santos, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by yaochangneko on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 06:46

Carlos wrote:
@yaochangneko wrote:Eloquently Eclectic Collection anybody can share this set ?? ..  Tea 4

i wonder if i post in right place correct me if i'm wrong 
thank you  Tea 3


//MOVED


Hello,


According to my information, this "Eloquent Eclectic Collection" is nothing more than just a "re-coloring" of items from the base game. So when you choose such an item, you will have the additional choice of this particular "color pattern" included in that "collection".

http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=SimGuruTaterTot


You need to select the items from that collection (I can't really tell you now what items exactly you have to download), and download them. Then install with the launcher.

Again, my information may be incorrect; maybe someone else has better info on this. Good luck ! Smile  

oh just recolor then .. thank you for the information .. i request that set because i wanted the Flower pot but i didnt notice that it's on Zen again set .. but thank you for replying on my post it's really a big help  Tea 3
avatar
yaochangneko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 12
Points : 1177
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-13

View user profile http://nekochangnyah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 30 Aug 2014, 10:41

@yaochangneko wrote:
oh just recolor then .. thank you for the information .. i request that set because i wanted the Flower pot but i didnt notice that it's on Zen again set .. but thank you for replying on my post it's really a big help  Tea 3


It's OK, there are several store "sets" that are simply re-colorings of existing items. Do you have any other question for now, or can I close the thread ? Smile
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18661
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by yaochangneko on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 12:14

Carlos wrote:
It's OK, there are several store "sets" that are simply re-colorings of existing items. Do you have any other question for now, or can I close the thread ? Smile
 Sorry for the late reply yeah you can close it ... thank you again Tea 4
avatar
yaochangneko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 12
Points : 1177
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-06-13

View user profile http://nekochangnyah.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Request Set. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 31 Aug 2014, 13:48

@yaochangneko wrote: Sorry for the late reply yeah you can close it ... thank you again Tea 4


No problem. Feel free to open a new thread whenever you like, if you have any other issues/questions. Have fun ! Topic closed.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14066
Points : 18661
Reputation : 1982
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum