It's finally out! Good luck to the amazing Games4TheWorld team on cracking it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's finally out! Good luck to the amazing Games4TheWorld team on cracking it!

Post by LaurenCheerio22 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 06:36

So... I know it came out half an hour ago, so obviously I'm not expecting it to be posted yet, but I am so excited!! I know you guys are going to do your best as always, but try to hurry! Lol, sorry... I'm not trying to be impatient. I know you'll be as fast as you can, I'm just too excited. You're gonna do awesome and I know it Very Happy:D:D Ahhhhhh. I can't wait! Sorry but I'm so excited for Sims 4! The Sims 3 plumbobThe Sims Plumbob 1Very Happy:sims1:The Sims 3 plumbob

I know you don't know yet.... but once you have an idea of what you're working with/how long it may take... post an update on the situation?? Again, sorry to seem impatient, just excited! You guys rock Very Happy:D:sims1:The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1The Sims Plumbob 1

//EDIT

Just saw the Twitter post. YAAAY, they're working on Sims 4 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Good luck!! And again.... Sorry to be impatient, but hurry! Lol sorry, so excited! Very Happy

If you have any additional thing to say, feel free to edit your first post just like what I did instead of double-posting. Thanks a lot!  Very Happy

-J.T.
LaurenCheerio22
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

Favourite games : Sims :D (1, 2, 3 & soon-to-be 4)
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It's finally out! Good luck to the amazing Games4TheWorld team on cracking it!

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:02

Hi there,

We'll keep you updated via the Forum and the Facebook Page/Twitter, don't worry about that.
Keep in mind that we'll only be working on creating the torrent and the stuff that is included, like the Installation Guide. We'll not actually be cracking the game; that's a job for the big warez groups out there. (Like Skidrow) Keep in mind though, that Skidrow does not have an official website, so the websites like "Skidrowcrack" are all third party (fan) websites.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: It's finally out! Good luck to the amazing Games4TheWorld team on cracking it!

Post by Confucious on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:11

You may not make the crack, but it's usually you guys who make it easy to find, and "safe feeling" to use! Cool lol Laughing

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:12

@Confucious wrote:You may not make the crack, but it's usually you guys who make it easy to find, and "safe feeling" to use! Cool lol Laughing
That's exactly what our goal is: making torrents available and easy to understand for everyone.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:14

I know, and THANK YOU! Smile Sometimes people take for granted the good things til they are gone. I for 1 am glad you guys are around, and stand up for the little guy. What he said. Hammertime

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:15

@Confucious wrote:Sometimes people take for granted the good things til they are gone.
I totally agree on that. That goes for everything, even in real life.
Enjoy the little things in life, because you never know whether they'll be a tomorrow or not.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:39

You are so VERY right! Smile  You are a person who has had to earn things, and struggle to get them in life before I am betting. Many don't grasp that concept. lol  Wink They rush through life gimmie, gimmie, now, now, now! Instant gratification = no value, and soon forgotten. My wife is this way at times. lol Razz 1 day they look in the mirror, and wonder where the time went, and feel there is nothing memorable to show for it all. It feels good to share, or give simply because you want to.That is something rare to find today. "Hats off" to you guys/gals. Smile  (though some sincere thank you's, and some well earned praise I am sure makes the time spent doing it more enjoyable) Laughing cheers   Sometimes... it is good to wait, and just stop, and "smell the roses" <----cliché, but true. lol  Smile  Besides, anything good, is better, and much more memorable when you have to wait awhile to have it.  heh heh  Cool

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 11:59

@Confucious wrote:You are so VERY right! Smile  You are a person who has had to earn things, and struggle to get them in life before I am betting. Many don't grasp that concept. lol  Wink They rush through life gimmie, gimmie, now, now, now! Instant gratification = no value, and soon forgotten. My wife is this way at times. lol Razz 1 day they look in the mirror, and wonder where the time went, and feel there is nothing memorable to show for it all. It feels good to share, or give simply because you want to.That is something rare to find today. "Hats off" to you guys/gals. Smile  (though some sincere thank you's, and some well earned praise I am sure makes the time spent doing it more enjoyable) Laughing cheers   Sometimes... it is good to wait, and just stop, and "smell the roses" <----cliché, but true. lol  Smile  Besides, anything good, is better, and much more memorable when you have to wait awhile to have it.  heh heh  Cool
Indeed, a nice "Thank you" is always good for the motivation around here.
Don't just thank me, thank the whole dedicated Games4theworld team.

It's always better than this kind of comments:

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenCheerio22 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 17:46

Ohhhh.... I thought you cracked it, too. Lol, well either way, whether it's making or finding the cracks, you're awesome!! Very Happy thanks, I've been following your Twitter eagerly awaiting news Smile 

Doing my own hunting I've found a few cracks that are supposedly Skidrow (and others) that seem real.... But I don't trust my own judgement to risk downloading any of them.... That's what you guys figure out Very Happy .... But there are a lot of 'cracks' out there right now.... So hopefully one of them is real and working Very Happy

Edit/addition: I found a torrent and crack from Razor1911..... (its his website, I'm pretty sure) 

Razor1911 is trusted, right? That's where I got my TS3 base game and crack, worked perfectly and I never had a problem with it. But this was posted on Aug. 20th.... which makes me think it's fake. But I've gotten good downloads from Razor1911 before, unless it's an imposter site..... but it looks real...

Last edited by LaurenCheerio22 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Have something else to say/add)
LaurenCheerio22
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 21:19

I wasnt too excited when TS4 was announced(especially when i heard there where no toddlers or pools in the base game), but now after watching gameplay im getting more and more pumped! Downloading the CAS demo now  Very Happy
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Too many to list here xD
Male Posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AndreaKidd on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 21:57

I can't wait! This is the only torrent place I fully trust. I feel my body tingling with excitement to try it out! I'm a little worried about the game but I really want to test it out.

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The sims 3, The Sims 2
Female Posts : 41

View user profile http://simmiepie.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LaurenCheerio22 on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:02

I know, me too!! I'm so excited!!! And yeah, this is the only place I truly trust, too. Ugh the wait is painful, though. Worth it, but painful. 

I stayed up and watched a live countdown to the release.... I don't know why though.... I just got my self super excited and anxious even though I knew I'd have to wait for it to be cracked and uploaded. I'm so excited now!! I was before but holy crap it's all I can think about and I just want it so bad! I don't even know what I'm going to do first when I finally get it! 

The wait is so hard, but I know it's worth it for a safe, and easier download. I'll be the happiest person in the world when Sims 4 is uploaded here Very Happy Very Happy I'll probably scream when I see it posted. Keeping my fingers crossed for the crack being out soon!! 

Uhh, I just want to get in a time machine and go to right after I get Sims 4 downloaded an successfully installed Smile
LaurenCheerio22
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomnessInABottle on Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:51

Just finished playing the CAS demo(I created a brother and sister named Aiden and Brittany Lazlo) and now my excited meter is through the roof! xD
RandomnessInABottle
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Too many to list here xD
Male Posts : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top