If you want the game. NOW

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 17:12

what about ^^nosteam^^ downloads? did they safe?
I mostly wanted dragon age...but not sure yet. 
my friend recommend me to play it.
of course l"m going to wait to G4TW them downloads, i don't trust anyone on the Internet anymore Wat.

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:19

updated thread read.

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by AnneRiley on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 13:18

@maKa01 wrote:what about ^^nosteam^^ downloads? did they safe?
I mostly wanted dragon age...but not sure yet. 
my friend recommend me to play it.
of course l"m going to wait to G4TW them downloads, i don't trust anyone on the Internet anymore Wat.

G4TW actually has Dragon Age: http://games4theworld.org/downloads.html I'm sure it's safe and working since it's from them.

_________________

AnneRiley
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dota 2, The Walking Dead, Rome: Total War, The Sims, CoD
Female Posts : 13
Points : 1208
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 14:07

Admin wrote:Hi Kevin,

Like I've said before, Skidrow does NOT have an official website. The website you were referring too, is basically a fan website.
How to confirm this? Well, it's a "Skidrow" website, but they uploaded a 3DM "temporary" crack. (The one that's currently circulating and is UNSTABLE) Doesn't make any sense, right?
I am all the way with Admin (and I could just look for stuff and install on a Virtual Machine, safely). Better safe than sorry.

We don't need to be the first to play, I am having enough fun making videos with The Sims 3 (I recorded a bunch today, really crazy stuff), and even after the release I really don't feel that The Sims 4 will be my main simulator. I feel more like it will be an option for a "change" when I feel bored, and perhaps to have some new material to post for Sims 4 fanatics that watch my channel Wink

Let's wait, there's no trusted source yet, you can go to sites like The Pirate Bay and you will not see a single Trusted or VIP seeder of The Sims 4 yet, why would that be?

Believe me, Admin and the rest of our staff are working really hard to find a proper source as soon as possible, but in a way that we can install the game in our computers without worries about viruses, fake material or a not working game...

Just relax, take a deep breath, and watch my channel (link below) if you are bored...


_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...


Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4001
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 14:18

SvenT wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi Kevin,

Like I've said before, Skidrow does NOT have an official website. The website you were referring too, is basically a fan website.
How to confirm this? Well, it's a "Skidrow" website, but they uploaded a 3DM "temporary" crack. (The one that's currently circulating and is UNSTABLE) Doesn't make any sense, right?
I am all the way with Admin (and I could just look for stuff and install on a Virtual Machine, safely). Better safe than sorry.

We don't need to be the first to play, I am having enough fun making videos with The Sims 3 (I recorded a bunch today, really crazy stuff), and even after the release I really don't feel that The Sims 4 will be my main simulator. I feel more like it will be an option for a "change" when I feel bored, and perhaps to have some new material to post for Sims 4 fanatics that watch my channel Wink

Let's wait, there's no trusted source yet, you can go to sites like The Pirate Bay and you will not see a single Trusted or VIP seeder of The Sims 4 yet, why would that be?

Believe me, Admin and the rest of our staff are working really hard to find a proper source as soon as possible, but in a way that we can install the game in our computers without worries about viruses, fake material or a not working game...

Just relax, take a deep breath, and watch my channel (link below) if you are bored...

its trusted i've downloaded from that skidrow site b4, well at least i trust it and the guy above you ofc ^^^nonsteam^^^ is trustable lol :X ( no offense) but g4tw is not the only pirate game website/company.

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Points : 1245
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by AnneRiley on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 15:39

@kevin56656 wrote:
SvenT wrote:
Admin wrote:Hi Kevin,

Like I've said before, Skidrow does NOT have an official website. The website you were referring too, is basically a fan website.
How to confirm this? Well, it's a "Skidrow" website, but they uploaded a 3DM "temporary" crack. (The one that's currently circulating and is UNSTABLE) Doesn't make any sense, right?
I am all the way with Admin (and I could just look for stuff and install on a Virtual Machine, safely). Better safe than sorry.

We don't need to be the first to play, I am having enough fun making videos with The Sims 3 (I recorded a bunch today, really crazy stuff), and even after the release I really don't feel that The Sims 4 will be my main simulator. I feel more like it will be an option for a "change" when I feel bored, and perhaps to have some new material to post for Sims 4 fanatics that watch my channel Wink

Let's wait, there's no trusted source yet, you can go to sites like The Pirate Bay and you will not see a single Trusted or VIP seeder of The Sims 4 yet, why would that be?

Believe me, Admin and the rest of our staff are working really hard to find a proper source as soon as possible, but in a way that we can install the game in our computers without worries about viruses, fake material or a not working game...

Just relax, take a deep breath, and watch my channel (link below) if you are bored...

its trusted i've downloaded from that skidrow site b4, well at least i trust it and the guy above you ofc ^^^nonsteam^^^ is trustable lol :X ( no offense) but g4tw is not the only pirate game website/company.

Yet everyone from skidrow, nosteam etc come here to get help with their torrents... There is tons of viruses/unstable torrents branded skidrow, nosteam etc. These warez groups have no official website so you never know if what you're downloading is from them/safe.

_________________

AnneRiley
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dota 2, The Walking Dead, Rome: Total War, The Sims, CoD
Female Posts : 13
Points : 1208
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 16:30

@AnneRiley wrote:
G4TW actually has Dragon Age

really? that's great to know Hammertime  now I don't have to worry if it safe or not. thank youuuuu!!

as for the sims 4, I don't see why we have to harry and have it. from what I seen EA ramove a lot of things in the sims 4. especially objects Crying or Very sad I seen let's play that the gamer didn't find the Dishwasher? so you don't have a Dishwasher too? what the hell?? Why.

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, the sims 2, the sims 3, time hollow, Another Code - Two Memories, Okami, tales of abyss, final fantasy, Valiant Hearts - The Great War
Female Posts : 29
Points : 858
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Location : somewhere far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by sonicvortex99 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:27

Do we have an update or an estimate of when G4tW will release their files? I want to wait because this is the only source I trust. I'm too scared to download those others because I've been hearing about the anti-piracy feature of the mosaic and everything.

sonicvortex99
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 825
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 20:32

lol k im done trying to help everyone to get the dam game if you dont trust it then download it being a nice person shouldn't be this much work, if you dont get the game its your loss.

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Points : 1245
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:26

@kevin56656 wrote:lol k im done trying to help everyone to get the dam game if you dont trust it then download it being a nice person shouldn't be this much work, if you dont get the game its your loss.
You're actually able to install the game? :$

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, the sims 2, the sims 3, time hollow, Another Code - Two Memories, Okami, tales of abyss, final fantasy, Valiant Hearts - The Great War
Female Posts : 29
Points : 858
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Location : somewhere far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by AnneRiley on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 02:54

@maKa01 wrote:
@kevin56656 wrote:lol k im done trying to help everyone to get the dam game if you dont trust it then download it being a nice person shouldn't be this much work, if you dont get the game its your loss.
You're actually able to install the game? :$
Bit too late now... I believe I ruined his spark Like a Star @ heaven

_________________

AnneRiley
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dota 2, The Walking Dead, Rome: Total War, The Sims, CoD
Female Posts : 13
Points : 1208
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 03:32

@maKa01 wrote:
@kevin56656 wrote:lol k im done trying to help everyone to get the dam game if you dont trust it then download it being a nice person shouldn't be this much work, if you dont get the game its your loss.
You're actually able to install the game? :$
k just cause your curious, yes. go to the skidrow page, download the torrent, download the crack and you should be good to go .-. just remember to run it as admin, and with the v2 crack there's no need to raname the TS4.par file, i havent crashed all day so its working for me at least...
alright i'll answer if you need help installing but i'll just ignore the rest of the comments( not jsut him anyone who wants to install)

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Points : 1245
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 14:30

@kevin56656 wrote:
@maKa01 wrote:
@kevin56656 wrote:lol k im done trying to help everyone to get the dam game if you dont trust it then download it being a nice person shouldn't be this much work, if you dont get the game its your loss.
You're actually able to install the game? :$
k just cause your curious, yes. go to the skidrow page, download the torrent, download the crack and you should be good to go .-. just remember to run it as admin, and with the v2 crack there's no need to raname the TS4.par file, i havent crashed all day so its working for me at least...
alright i'll answer if you need help installing but i'll just ignore the rest of the comments( not jsut him
But I thought you need Origin to Run it for the first time Shocked

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, the sims 2, the sims 3, time hollow, Another Code - Two Memories, Okami, tales of abyss, final fantasy, Valiant Hearts - The Great War
Female Posts : 29
Points : 858
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Location : somewhere far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 17:11

Um you do lol

//EDIT

Not just the first time, everytime at least for me

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Points : 1245
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by strandedmoon on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:17

Hello, I will also wait for G4TW to check out every crack out and put it to download. I trust the team since Sims 3 and I never had problems unsolved, so I will wait as much time as it's needed.  There is no need to rush in my opinion for playing Sims 4. Until stable crack is released I will explore the Create a sim 4 demo Smile. It's funny. Have a great evening!

strandedmoon
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 12
Points : 1744
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 20:22

@kevin56656 wrote:Um you do lol

//EDIT

Not just the first time, everytime at least for me
I kind of hate Origin XD
well we see I guess Smile

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, the sims 2, the sims 3, time hollow, Another Code - Two Memories, Okami, tales of abyss, final fantasy, Valiant Hearts - The Great War
Female Posts : 29
Points : 858
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Location : somewhere far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by Sim Architect on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 22:20

@strandedmoon wrote:Hello, I will also wait for G4TW to check out every crack out and put it to download. I trust the team since Sims 3 and I never had problems unsolved, so I will wait as much time as it's needed.  There is no need to rush in my opinion for playing Sims 4. Until stable crack is released I will explore the Create a sim 4 demo Smile. It's funny. Have a great evening!
What he said.

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...


Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4001
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by kevin56656 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:34

SvenT wrote:
@strandedmoon wrote:Hello, I will also wait for G4TW to check out every crack out and put it to download. I trust the team since Sims 3 and I never had problems unsolved, so I will wait as much time as it's needed.  There is no need to rush in my opinion for playing Sims 4. Until stable crack is released I will explore the Create a sim 4 demo Smile. It's funny. Have a great evening!
What he said.
the reason why g4tw hasn't uploaded is because they only do cracks By scene not 3dm which is the current time and trust me, scene is gonna take its time, so  if you dont mind waiting weeks or maybe a month

kevin56656
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Posts : 48
Points : 1245
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2013-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:03

@kevin56656 wrote:
SvenT wrote:
@strandedmoon wrote:Hello, I will also wait for G4TW to check out every crack out and put it to download. I trust the team since Sims 3 and I never had problems unsolved, so I will wait as much time as it's needed.  There is no need to rush in my opinion for playing Sims 4. Until stable crack is released I will explore the Create a sim 4 demo Smile. It's funny. Have a great evening!
What he said.
the reason why g4tw hasn't uploaded is because they only do cracks By scene not 3dm which is the current time and trust me, scene is gonna take its time, so  if you dont mind waiting weeks or maybe a month
Thanks! I am ok about waiting, since I am having lots of fun with The Sims 3 anyway... I know I am losing some audience for new Sims 4 videos, but I am doing what I am doing because I love to do it, and not for the money, so it's ok...

Thanks for sharing your perspective, anyway.

What a Face


_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...


Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4001
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by AlphaZeta on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 19:03

Hi, I'm new here and I just want to say the 3DM crack does work. I don't get it why people are so against Kevin. Doesn't he just want to help you guys get the game faster? It's not like games4theworld the only trustworthy site? No offence intended. Sorry if I offence anyone.

AlphaZeta
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 1
Points : 821
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by g1g2 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 20:39

CRACK V4 PROPER + UPDATE-ALL CTD BUGS FIXED is released today in skidrowcrack site i realy dont care who created it but i tried it personly and it working superfine so i belive its time for you guys to uplode your torrent because you the best

g1g2
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims 1 2 3 4
Male Posts : 15
Points : 842
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by maKa01 on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 21:42

@AlphaZeta wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I just want to say the 3DM crack does work. I don't get it why people are so against Kevin. Doesn't he just want to help you guys get the game faster? It's not like games4theworld the only trustworthy site? No offence intended. Sorry if I offence anyone.
personally I do not think people are against Kevin, and I"m not a either. I"m happy for him that sims 4 work for him and he can play it now. but I"m not that in a harry to have sims 4,
It's a matter of preference and confidence I guess.
people choose what they want to do, and if they want him now, they will gut it with that crack.
so that how it is, I think, preference  Smile that's all.

maKa01
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, the sims 2, the sims 3, time hollow, Another Code - Two Memories, Okami, tales of abyss, final fantasy, Valiant Hearts - The Great War
Female Posts : 29
Points : 858
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-02
Location : somewhere far away

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by Sim Architect on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 18:51

@g1g2 wrote:CRACK V4 PROPER + UPDATE-ALL CTD BUGS FIXED is released today in skidrowcrack site i realy dont care who created it but i tried it personly and it working superfine so i belive its time for you guys to uplode your torrent because you the best
I wonder, if this crack is so reliable, why no trusted or VIP user on The Pirate Bay shared it yet??? Sorry, but I would not take the risk unless if I use a Virtual Machine with NO VIEW of my LOCAL NETWORK
@maKa01 wrote:
@AlphaZeta wrote:Hi, I'm new here and I just want to say the 3DM crack does work. I don't get it why people are so against Kevin. Doesn't he just want to help you guys get the game faster? It's not like games4theworld the only trustworthy site? No offence intended. Sorry if I offence anyone.
personally I do not think people are against Kevin, and I"m not a either. I"m happy for him that sims 4 work for him and he can play it now. but I"m not that in a harry to have sims 4,
It's a matter of preference and confidence I guess.
people choose what they want to do, and if they want him now, they will gut it with that crack.
so that how it is, I think, preference  Smile that's all.
I am not against Kevin at all, I just feel that I prefer to wait a bit longer and have something more reliable, but I consider trying the versions that are around on a Virtual Machine as I said above, if the G4TW or any other Pirate Bay trusted doesn't release something timely...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853
Points : 4001
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 19:25

SvenT wrote:I wonder, if this crack is so reliable, why no trusted or VIP user on The Pirate Bay shared it yet??? Sorry, but I would not take the risk unless if I use a Virtual Machine with NO VIEW of my LOCAL NETWORK


Hey Sven,

I assume the trusted uploaders and VIPs are waiting for a crack that completely removes Origin. As of now, you (still) need to "log into Origin" and then "go offline" with it. I agree though that we should all wait a little more. I'm sure that, when time comes, there will be a convenient and stable crack too.

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n




The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12307
Points : 16239
Reputation : 1700
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 29
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by g1g2 on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 19:33

Carlos wrote:
SvenT wrote:I wonder, if this crack is so reliable, why no trusted or VIP user on The Pirate Bay shared it yet??? Sorry, but I would not take the risk unless if I use a Virtual Machine with NO VIEW of my LOCAL NETWORK


Hey Sven,

I assume the trusted uploaders and VIPs are waiting for a crack that completely removes Origin. As of now, you (still) need to "log into Origin" and then "go offline" with it. I agree though that we should all wait a little more. I'm sure that, when time comes, there will be a convenient and stable crack too.
in the new skidrow update 1 crack v4 you have the ability to go online so why thy are still waiting

g1g2
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : the sims 1 2 3 4
Male Posts : 15
Points : 842
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by ferugie on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:18

From past experiences using other torrents for both TS2 and TS3, I think I'm going to wait for G4TW. The lack of support with other downloads is just too frustrating and definitely not worth the hours upon hours of tinkering. In my experience they NEVER work as well as the comments may suggest. The files and instructions are often incomplete with KNOWN glitches and bugs. Even if others claim to have gotten it running just fine, I'd suggest saving yourself the inevitable heartburn. It's great that Kevin has been able to get it to work, I just seriously DOUBT those results are typical.

ferugie
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 13
Points : 1264
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: If you want the game. NOW

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:59

@g1g2 wrote:in the new skidrow update 1 crack v4 you have the ability to go online so why thy are still waiting


Why are you asking me why "they" are waiting ? Smile  Besides, this is NOT some kind of "race". If you think you found a good and working crack, then it's fine for you. Others might prefer other "types" of cracks (like the thing I mentioned before with the "Origin"-part completely removed). 

Patience is (still) a virtue. And it will be rewarded.

_________________
Regards, The_gh0stm4n




The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12307
Points : 16239
Reputation : 1700
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 29
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum