Awkward moment...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awkward moment...

Post by Adwomin on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 20:54

Hi all,

I just had this "Lol awkward moment" when I read this e-mail:

"Congratulations,

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, one of your products, has been added to
Softpedia's database of games and gaming tools. It is featured with a
description text, screenshots, download links and technical details on this
page:
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/The-Sims-3-Ultimate-Fix.shtml

The description text was created by our editors, using sources such as text
from your product's homepage, the PAD file (if available) and the editor's
own opinions."

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026480
Reputation : 2259
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward moment...

Post by Narong30 on Fri 12 Aug 2011, 21:30

Admin wrote:Hi all,

I just had this "Lol awkward moment" when I read this e-mail:

"Congratulations,

The Sims 3 Ultimate Fix, one of your products, has been added to
Softpedia's database of games and gaming tools. It is featured with a
description text, screenshots, download links and technical details on this
page:
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/The-Sims-3-Ultimate-Fix.shtml

The description text was created by our editors, using sources such as text
from your product's homepage, the PAD file (if available) and the editor's
own opinions."

Congratulation Admin.
It's a honour to Games4theworld.

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46376
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward moment...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 09:48

LOL well that's pretty cool. But the description really doesn't tell people anything. Same goes for the screenshots.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118
Points : 20169
Reputation : 1459
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward moment...

Post by Narong30 on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 11:13

Lady ElDi wrote:LOL well that's pretty cool. But the description really doesn't tell people anything. Same goes for the screenshots.

I believe, when the visitor have no Idea with what are they facing. They'll click the developer site to get more information.
Indirectly, it'll increase the visitor to www.games4theworld.org

I love you all Smile

_________________
Regards,

Narong Da Saratoga Of 30
     Forum Moderator


Áll official ® Games4theworld Downloads can be found on: http://www.games4theworld.org
®️ Games4theworld Twitter: http://twitter.com/games4theworld
avatar
Narong30
Godfather / First Lady
Godfather / First Lady

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )
Male Posts : 1392
Points : -46376
Reputation : -50945
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 28
Location : Malaysia

View user profile http://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward moment...

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Sun 14 Aug 2011, 13:18

@Narong30 wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:LOL well that's pretty cool. But the description really doesn't tell people anything. Same goes for the screenshots.

I believe, when the visitor have no Idea with what are they facing. They'll click the developer site to get more information.
Indirectly, it'll increase the visitor to www.games4theworld.org

I love you all Smile

No doubt about that.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"
avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15118
Points : 20169
Reputation : 1459
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Awkward moment...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum