Scrolling through Sims 4 Facebook Comments and...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scrolling through Sims 4 Facebook Comments and...

Post by mslisalisa on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:35

I just watched a couple of videos but not many because most of them got on my nerves lol. But, so far from what I did see I like the new animations of the sims and how they can multi-task. The map view is kinda strange. Reminds me of Yoville or something. Should be interesting to play and who knows what exciting expantions they will have in the future for the game. I love custom content and game mods so should be interesting.

mslisalisa
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:32

stabitha666 wrote:
Carlos wrote:
I knew you were only reporting what others said. Surprised   My post before was only intended to express surprise, on my part. Razz  While I didn't really expect that much from the game, I'm still surprised because the majority of people don't seem to be too happy, mildly said.

Carlos...you see my Avatar right....I'm gonna get you.

pale

In that case, I will patiently await my inevitable fate.  Razz  bounce 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m24bm on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 13:56

SoSoBelle wrote:I'm going to be honest, when I first heard of all the content that would be left out of The Sims 4 I wasn't thrilled at all. I figured I just wait to get it after a few expansions released or something along those lines. However, I decided to give it a shot. After all, The Sims 4 is it's own game.

I played for 10 hours yesterday and I have yet to get bored. I like the moods that they get in and I love how they multitask (my sim likes to text while she's on the toilet). Yeah the lots are a bit small and yeah the neighbor being closed off was a bit weird but there's so much detail in the game now. For example, my sim dumps left over food off the plates and then washes them. She even eats chips one by one! I was getting tired of seeing them use a fork on everything haha.

I feel like I'm getting my moneys worth so far.If you aren't sure just get the game free when its released by G4TW. Sometimes you just have to try it yourself instead of rely on reviews.
I do have to admit, I love the moods =P Personally, I just miss a lot of the content in TS3 but, I still have it so I can go back any time!

m24bm
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaWolf on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 21:10

m24bm wrote:
I do have to admit, I love the moods =P Personally, I just miss a lot of the content in TS3 but, I still have it so I can go back any time!

I'm about the same with what you said, I miss the Sims 3 stuff, like the bigger lots and the open world. I have a Skidrow release with the 3DM crack and so far it's running really good outside of the travel bug... even works on my old banger computer with a 2.4 Ghz, 4 gig of ram and on board graphics.

Only thing I find really annoying is the size of the Telescopes, Microscope and the Dollhouse, those things are freakin huge, and considering the limited lot size making them bigger seems silly. Also having to "Travel" to visit neighbors is odd Specially if they live on the same street. I'm just gonna guess they did that to limit resource usage though.

LisaWolf
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 23:18

stabitha666 wrote:I actually did play the sims 3 base game by itself and i did enjoy it. It had everything advertised , All the age groups and then some some , and the amount of items in the base game alone can suffice a person. Well a Mod user maybe but user nonetheless lol
I mean the sims 3 had a crap...correction..still has a crap load of issues with it..but atleast it was a complete game to begin with.

What he said. lol!

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ferugie on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 21:52

I didn't really get into the Sims 3 until at least 3 of the expansion packs had been released so it's hard to really judge sims 4 right out of the gate. It still however seems that with TS4 EA's design and game play changes mostly serve to distract users from all the content that's ultimately missing. It's not surprising that other's have voiced such disappointment. We're getting tired of the same expansion pack song and dance EA's been doing for over a decade. No one wants to AGAIN wait years for a complete game that launched LAST WEEK.

ferugie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum