Cracking Test Drive Unlimited 2 with DLC 2 Build 16 [Latest Version] and unlocking DLC cars and bikes [Tutorial Coming Soon] [Canceled]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracking Test Drive Unlimited 2 with DLC 2 Build 16 [Latest Version] and unlocking DLC cars and bikes [Tutorial Coming Soon] [Canceled]

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:56

Yes, I found a way to crack, Well It's not exacly cracking but lying to the securom system activating the game (not online, but offline) I did this at the end of 2013 and I tested this on latest version of Test Drive Unlimited 2 [DLC 2 Build 16] on my desktop pc and works, also works on my notebook and no, you can't play online, unfortunately my pc desktop had a glitch/bug and it was necessary to format and also my external disk was not working and I lost all my backups and downloaded games and between that games was Test Drive Unlimited 2 because was on my exteranl disk, when I download the game I will upload the video tutorial on youtube and maybe (if allowed) I will post the tutorial on this website but before doing that I need to ask a few things:

Which is the best topic to post the tutorial ?

Can I post my video link ?

Can I post a external link for the crack (my link) ?

Needs to be some specific website for links ?

PS: I can't tell you when I'm gonna make the tutorial because the Test Drive Unlimited 2 download can take weeks or even months, it all depends on my internet, so fingers crossed to the download be fast and to make the tutorial earlier

2nd PS: I did this on native Test Drive Unlimited 2 installer

//EDIT: to avoid my tutorial being tagged as inappropriate or insulting and other things, I decided to cancel the release of the tutorial, the reason I'm doing this It's because I don't want to get a warn or a Ban from moderators or administrators you can maybe found the video on YouTube, but I will not post the link because it can be Censored, I don't care if you share my video, but pls do not COPY-PASTE my video, give the credits and if you share my video do it at your own risk, you can comment on the topic but, I will not responding to any replays on this topic.

Have a Nice Day

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

Last edited by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 23:27; edited 1 time in total

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

And also check my 1st Sims 4 video:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Male Posts : 41

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking Test Drive Unlimited 2 with DLC 2 Build 16 [Latest Version] and unlocking DLC cars and bikes [Tutorial Coming Soon] [Canceled]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:27

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Yes, I found a way to crack, Well It's not exacly cracking but lying to the securom system activating the game (not online, but offline) I did this at the end of 2013 and I tested this on latest version of Test Drive Unlimited 2 [DLC 2 Build 16] on my desktop pc and works, also works on my notebook and no, you can't play online, unfortunately my pc desktop had a glitch/bug and it was necessary to format and also my external disk was not working and I lost all my backups and downloaded games and between that games was Test Drive Unlimited 2 because was on my exteranl disk, when I download the game I will upload the video tutorial on youtube and maybe (if allowed) I will post the tutorial on this website but before doing that I need to ask a few things:

Which is the best topic to post the tutorial ?

Can I post my video link ?

Can I post a external link for the crack (my link) ?

Needs to be some specific website for links ?

PS: I can't tell you when I'm gonna make the tutorial because the Test Drive Unlimited 2 download can take weeks or even months, it all depends on my internet, so fingers crossed to the download be fast and to make the tutorial earlier

2nd PS: I did this on native Test Drive Unlimited 2 installer

The user, SPEEDEVIL2012

//MOVED

Hello again,

I moved your topic to "PC Games". That said, yes, you may post a video link here (in your posting toolbar, there is even a YouTube-button, for videos on YouTube). And you may post videos in this thread here too.

About links...if it's a torrent/warez site, then you're not allowed to link to them. A fansite, another forum/blog, whatever, should be OK though. About the crack, I would wait with a while before posting it on here - maybe the Admin will reply too. In any case, if you get a "green light", please upload it to filehosting sites like MEGA or MediaFire.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracking Test Drive Unlimited 2 with DLC 2 Build 16 [Latest Version] and unlocking DLC cars and bikes [Tutorial Coming Soon] [Canceled]

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:37

Hi Carlos

Do I need to create an account to upload on mediafire or mega ? I'm asking because I do not have an account on these sites

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:44

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Hi Carlos

Do I need to create an account to upload on mediafire or mega ? I'm asking because I do not have an account on these sites

Yes, you do have to make an account there.

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:29

When I make the tutorial, can I post link where I downloaded Test Drive Unlimited 2 (I downloaded from a torrent website) ?

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:29

Hi there,

Sounds interesting.
You can either post it in the "Software" or "Off-topic" section. (Assuming that it's about the cracking)
As for the link, you can post it, but do not use any warez websites.

//EDIT

No, unfortunately you cannot link to the torrent website. Please provide the torrent name instead.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum