Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by Sim Architect on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:30

Here is the two episode saga where Lady ElDi's Evil Twin sister marries and becomes a widow of a rich sim, fulfilling her lifetime wish!

I really hope you like it, please let me know what you think, this series was really nice and fun to make, I hope the hard work was worth for you guys, please tell me commenting below or directly in my videos!!! Sorry for the out of sync audio, there was not much I could do...

Episode 1 - Catching and Marrying the Guy!

Episode 2 - Becoming a Happy and Rich Black Widow! Finally seeing the old hubby's Ghost!!!

See you soon! I am still taking requests and ideas for new videos, specially tutorials and building videos!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 22:05

SvenT wrote:Here is the two episode saga where Lady ElDi's Evil Twin sister marries and becomes a widow of a rich sim, fulfilling her lifetime wish!

I really hope you like it, please let me know what you think, this series was really nice and fun to make, I hope the hard work was worth for you guys, please tell me commenting below or directly in my videos!!! Sorry for the out of sync audio, there was not much I could do...

Episode 1 - Catching and Marrying the Guy!

Episode 2 - Becoming a Happy and Rich Black Widow! Finally seeing the old hubby's Ghost!!!

See you soon! I am still taking requests and ideas for new videos, specially tutorials and building videos!

//MOVED

Hey Sven,

Thank you very much for these tutorials...I'll make sure to check them out this weekend. Razz

I also moved your topic to "The Sims 3 tips & tricks" too. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gold Digger's Lifetime Achievement! Lady ElDi's Evil Twin Marrying and Killing a Rich Sim!

Post by Sim Architect on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 06:24

Thank you, Carlos! I am happy to hear you like them! Please be welcome to make requests and suggestions, anytime!

Today I sent a PM to Lady ElDi, I really wish she likes what she sees Smile

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top