THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by chowdary on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 06:53

HI THERE ALL,
                 The sims4 is now out with crack on Censored and also the 3-rd party Censored  site. Very Happy

_________________
[size=13.3333]CHOWDARY[/size]
 Like a Star @ heaven http://chowdary.forumcanadien.org/
 Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld's forum rules: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/register
 Like a Star @ heaven Games4TheWorld .torrent downloads: http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html 
 Like a Star @ heaven Sims (3) store stuff, guides, and more: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ 
avatar
chowdary
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : sims3,simcity5,gta5,bf4,twr2,cod:g
Male Posts : 250
Points : 1786
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-08-22
Age : 24
Location : india

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by Water Nixi on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 07:21

I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile

_________________
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
avatar
Water Nixi
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Mabinogi
Female Posts : 51
Points : 2193
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by Miss Tsarina on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 07:42

@Water Nixi wrote:I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile
What he said.
avatar
Miss Tsarina
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 3
Points : 1083
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Bedroom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by john032194 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 07:58

@Miss Tsarina wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile
What he said.
seconded this

wait till trusted hackers released it

john032194
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Walking Dead Telltale Games, Sims 3, Mass Effect Trilogy, Oblivion and Skyrim, S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy and mods, Farcry 1 - 3, Assassins Creed Series,
Male Posts : 12
Points : 1415
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 23
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by Sim Architect on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:29

@john032194 wrote:
@Miss Tsarina wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile
What he said.
seconded this

wait till trusted hackers released it
You second and I third this Smile

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4257
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by lilyPoo on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:36

SvenT wrote:
@john032194 wrote:
@Miss Tsarina wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile
What he said.
seconded this

wait till trusted hackers released it
You second and I third this Smile
I fourth & fifth it.

P.S @SvenT, what game is that 'driving along the road footage' from, in your intro video, for your youtube channel, please?
avatar
lilyPoo
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Posts : 9
Points : 1097
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-09-03
Location : EU

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by Sim Architect on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:16

@lilyPoo wrote:
SvenT wrote:
@john032194 wrote:
@Miss Tsarina wrote:
@Water Nixi wrote:I am sure if a stable and properly working cracked version of the game is available, G4TW will give us a hollar right away. Till then, we wait. Smile
What he said.
seconded this

wait till trusted hackers released it
You second and I third this Smile
I fourth & fifth it.

P.S @SvenT, what game is that 'driving along the road footage' from, in your intro video, for your youtube channel, please?
Hi! It's my world BlueRiver (link to the facebook page and YouTube Channel in my signature below) at winter, on The Sims 3...

I am glad you like it!

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4257
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by Aɾყα on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 11:02

I'd recommend against downloading a random version.

_________________




"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
Aɾყα
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15105
Points : 20012
Reputation : 1430
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SIMS4 INCLUDING CRACK IS OUT GUYS. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:50

@chowdary wrote:HI THERE ALL,
                 The sims4 is now out with crack on Censored and also the 3-rd party Censored  site. Very Happy


Hello chowdary,


Please do not advertize torrent/warez sites on here (the forum host doesn't like stuff like that). The topic is closed.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14087
Points : 18688
Reputation : 1985
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum