The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:00

This video (made by me) would be if Hitler was a woman, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMTpaZBg7cM

Sorry about my english, my english speaking sucks and this video was also my 1st talking video.

And I also wanted to put you a question: If Hitler was a girl the world would be a better place ?

photo I made for the female Hitler video (also made by me (I edited this photo with Windows Paint and also took all day to do it))

http://www.filedropper.com/saintsrowivthefemalehitler-customimage-final

PS (for admin): Pls admin do your magic and make the photo appear here, because I can't put the photo in the attatchment and here in the description

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

And also check my 1st Sims 4 video:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Male Posts : 41

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

Re: The Female Hitler as a President of USA (Saints Row IV). [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:43

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:(...)

And I also wanted to put you a question: If Hitler was a girl the world would be a better place ?

Hello,

With due respect, is that supposed to be funny, or what are you trying to achieve or "learn" by that question ? 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14081

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:48

Hi Carlos

This video is a parody I made if Hitler was a Female and when I ask that question It's to know If Hitler was a Female, the world would be a better place, just tell your opinion.

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:55

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:Hi Carlos

This video is a parody I made if Hitler was a Female and when I ask that question It's to know If Hitler was a Female, the world would be a better place.

And that "question" doesn't strike you as..."weird" - in any way ? To say it VERY nicely ?

I'm gonna be very direct with you - in case you don't get it: this type of "humor" is not welcome on here, even if you believe your intentions are only humorous. Plus, I don't think that any person with a clear mind will give you an answer to that "question" anyway.

I really don't want to have to warn you, SPEEDEVIL2012, so please, refrain from this type of stuff.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 20:56

You mean delete this post ?

PS: Can you also see my Talking Angela Topic, to see if It's also inappropriate ?

2nd PS: Sorry for posting this silent

Last edited by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:00

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:You mean delete this post ?

No, what I meant was that you should make an effort to more sensitivity. I will leave the topic just "open" for now, unless the Admins decide otherwise. 

I'm not going to discuss that "question" with you. And as mentioned, I would be highly surprised if anyone else did. If you refrain - from now on - from stuff like that, we're good. No need for "more".
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:07

To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:14

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

Thank you SPEEDEVIL2012 for that; actually, I didn't expect that from you ! While I didn't watch the video itself, this alone *might* be still OK, of course, depending on what is exactly shown there.

But asking a question like "would have been the outcome different if Hitler was a female..." in public here is not OK. 

Thank you again for that ! And I must say, if it comes to things like that, I personally prefer a zero tolerance line (so do the Admins and all other team members too, btw). That said, I think we're good now, and there's no need for any more "warnings" or even bans.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Fri 05 Sep 2014, 21:16

Carlos wrote:
@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:To don't make things worse I'm going to change my signature video to avoid warns or bans

Thank you SPEEDEVIL2012 for that; actually, I didn't expect that from you ! While I didn't watch the video itself, this alone *might* be still OK, of course, depending on what is exactly shown there.

But asking a question like "would have been the outcome different if Hitler was a female..." in public here is not OK. 

Thank you again for that ! And I must say, if it comes to things like that, I personally prefer a zero tolerance line (so do the Admins and all other team members too, btw). That said, I think we're good now, and there's no need for any more "warnings" or even bans.
Could you also check my other 2 topics If they are inappropriate too ?

Mod edit: one of your other topics was deleted. Other than that, I will close the thread now.

- Carlos
SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum