kaspersky internet security request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaspersky internet security request

Post by jassu on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 23:22

Hi Team -

I am looking for kaspersky internet security , It would be great if you can provide me the safe installable with key . Currently my system don`t have any AV , which in turn i am at risk . I have seen some of your installables which are clear n safe , Appreciate that .

I have not seen any AV internet security in the site , if i miss pl redirect me there ( Except AVG 9.0 , i am getting as compatibility issue message ) 

My Symstem : Windows 8 

Help

Thanks in advance ,
Jassu.

jassu
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1085
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 06 Sep 2014, 23:39

@jassu wrote:Hi Team -

I am looking for kaspersky internet security , It would be great if you can provide me the safe installable with key . Currently my system don`t have any AV , which in turn i am at risk . I have seen some of your installables which are clear n safe , Appreciate that .

I have not seen any AV internet security in the site , if i miss pl redirect me there ( Except AVG 9.0 , i am getting as compatibility issue message ) 

My Symstem : Windows 8 

Help

Thanks in advance ,
Jassu.


Hello jassu and welcome,


I have added "Kaspersky Internet Security" to the request list, here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1-all-current-requests-read-this-first-please#1


Also, if you are looking for a nice temporary solution, go for "NOD 32 Antivirus 4.0.468.0", available here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html



Hope this helps !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090
Points : 18695
Reputation : 1988
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by jassu on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 04:56

Hey Carlos ,

I highly appreciate that .. when we can expect the download to be ready ?

Thanks,
Jassu.

jassu
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1085
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 05:18

@jassu wrote:Hey Carlos ,

I highly appreciate that .. when we can expect the download to be ready ?

Thanks,
Jassu.


Please read the note at the bottom of that "request list":


Admin wrote:PLEASE NOTE that it is impossible for us to upload ALL requests, due to the huge size of the list. If we decide a torrent can be added to our download list, it can still take a while, since we have a long list of other downloads also ready to be uploaded. New downloads will be added (...) when the time is ripe. Thank you for your understanding!



Right now, G4TW is busy with The Sims 4; so you shouldn't expect too many other releases, soon. If you really want that program urgently, feel free to look on Piratebay, for that program, from a different uploader.
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090
Points : 18695
Reputation : 1988
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by jassu on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 08:01

Carlos wrote:
Please read the note at the bottom of that "request list":


Admin wrote:PLEASE NOTE that it is impossible for us to upload ALL requests, due to the huge size of the list. If we decide a torrent can be added to our download list, it can still take a while, since we have a long list of other downloads also ready to be uploaded. New downloads will be added (...) when the time is ripe. Thank you for your understanding!



Right now, G4TW is busy with The Sims 4; so you shouldn't expect too many other releases, soon. If you really want that program urgently, feel free to look on Piratebay, for that program, from a different uploader.
I truly understand what you are saying .... i will not go for others , will wait for your upload as i believe yours will be clean and simple to install .. Take your time , will wait for your message .. Thanks team ...

jassu
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1085
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 18:54

@jassu wrote:I truly understand what you are saying .... i will not go for others , will wait for your upload as i believe yours will be clean and simple to install .. Take your time , will wait for your message .. Thanks team ...


You're very welcome jassu, and I'm sorry I can't give you a more "satisfactory" reply right now. Wat.  But in the meantime, why not try "NOD32 Antivirus", like I mentioned before ? It's a nice (temporary) solution, still. 
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090
Points : 18695
Reputation : 1988
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by jassu on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 09:09

Carlos wrote:
You're very welcome jassu, and I'm sorry I can't give you a more "satisfactory" reply right now. Wat.  But in the meantime, why not try "NOD32 Antivirus", like I mentioned before ? It's a nice (temporary) solution, still. 
Hey Carlos

Yeah i downloaded that ,but the problem is in the instructions it was mentioned that to go to a link in notepad to get the creds , but the site is in a language which i can understand , neither you i believe .

so i stucked there ..  Great if you can provide me ( PM me ) the creds i can use for updates with a workaround ?

Else i have no option other than waiting for your upload of KS .

Thanks,
Jassu.

jassu
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 5
Points : 1085
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by LoriliHime on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 12:32

I personally use avast as well as Malwarebytes to help protect my computer. These are also temporary solutions(free hehe) untill the download you are wanting becomes available.

_________________


Just for Giggles
avatar
LoriliHime
Posting Lord
Posting Lord

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, Elder Scrolls
Female Posts : 199
Points : 1635
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: kaspersky internet security request

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 18:12

@jassu wrote:Hey Carlos

Yeah i downloaded that ,but the problem is in the instructions it was mentioned that to go to a link in notepad to get the creds , but the site is in a language which i can understand , neither you i believe .

so i stucked there ..  Great if you can provide me ( PM me ) the creds i can use for updates with a workaround ?

Else i have no option other than waiting for your upload of KS .

Thanks,
Jassu.


Try one of the serial numbers here:

http://www.hhuu.net/



If it doesn't work, please open a NEW topic in the "PC Downlaods support" section, here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f1-pc-downloads-support



Good luck !
avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14090
Points : 18695
Reputation : 1988
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 30
Location : San Fierro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum