Howdy, pardner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy, pardner.

Post by RockSaltShells95 on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 04:48

Hey there everyone! I got irritated enough to make my first post, so I figured I'd finally come along and introduce myself Oh my...  So here I am! I've been using the sight a little while, never got around to making an account (I hate making accounts..... for anything....).
A bit about myself? I'm a Supernatural junkie (the TV show, not the expansion, or worse, the Katy Perry song) and a video game nut, and also working through a tattoo apprenticeship. So yeah, that's me  Embarrassing...:
Anyway, I'm very glad to have this sight, and I'm grateful for all the effort everyone puts in to it, although I may not show it much because I am very much a lurker.
avatar
RockSaltShells95
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 11
Points : 1428
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 05:30

@RockSaltShells95 wrote:Hey there everyone! I got irritated enough to make my first post, so I figured I'd finally come along and introduce myself Oh my...  So here I am! I've been using the sight a little while, never got around to making an account (I hate making accounts..... for anything....).
A bit about myself? I'm a Supernatural junkie (the TV show, not the expansion, or worse, the Katy Perry song) and a video game nut, and also working through a tattoo apprenticeship. So yeah, that's me  :$:
Anyway, I'm very glad to have this sight, and I'm grateful for all the effort everyone puts in to it, although I may not show it much because I am very much a lurker.


Hello RockSaltShells95,


Welcome to the forum ! Very Happy  I haven't watched the "Supernatural" TV show, but yes. Razz  I guess I'm not that much into this kind of stuff (a little bit maybe, but that's it).

And feel free to make a new thread on the forum, whenever you like. Smile  Whether you have a question about game downloads/computer stuff, or even if you just want to post some off-topic stuff. 

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here; have fun ! Very Happy 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16264
Points : 21689
Reputation : 2350
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by coffeejunkie on Sun 07 Sep 2014, 17:20

Hey, hello !
Welcome aboard pal Very Happy
No, I'm not a supernatural junkie, I don't see why you'd think that Wink

_________________
You need a coffee cup of tea
avatar
coffeejunkie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Posts : 162
Points : 1705
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2014-06-28
Location : http://tech-hippie.com

View user profile http://www.tech-hippie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by RockSaltShells95 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:39

Carlos wrote:Hello RockSaltShells95,


Welcome to the forum ! Very Happy  I haven't watched the "Supernatural" TV show, but yes. Razz  I guess I'm not that much into this kind of stuff (a little bit maybe, but that's it).

And feel free to make a new thread on the forum, whenever you like. Smile  Whether you have a question about game downloads/computer stuff, or even if you just want to post some off-topic stuff. 

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here; have fun ! Very Happy 
Thank you for the warm welcome!
Um.. I think I accidently hit some kind of negative "vote" thing on your post. Really sorry about that! I had no idea what I was clicking (very smart of me, I know  Rolling Eyes )
And Supernatural is a great show, I highly recommend it if you have the free time.

@tea junkie: I love your avatar! That's just great  Very Happy And I had to put a space between your name because it keeps correcting it to "tea"?
EDIT: okay this sight keeps correcting the word c -o _f f- e_a to "tea." This is like my 4th edit of this post, I give up haha!
avatar
RockSaltShells95
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 11
Points : 1428
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:50

@RockSaltShells95 wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome!
Um.. I think I accidently hit some kind of negative "vote" thing on your post. Really sorry about that! I had no idea what I was clicking (very smart of me, I know  Rolling Eyes )
And Supernatural is a great show, I highly recommend it if you have the free time.

@tea junkie: I love your avatar! That's just great  Very Happy And I had to put a space between your name because it keeps correcting it to "tea"?
EDIT: okay this sight keeps correcting the word c -o _f f- e_a to "tea." This is like my 4th edit of this post, I give up haha!


It's OK. If you want, you can "even" it out by clicking on the "positive vote" (the "+"-button) on any of my other posts on the forum. And yes, ... if you type the name of that brown/black "stuff" (Razz ), it will change automatically to "tea". Since the Forum Admin is very fond of tea. 

_________________



Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4


Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!

avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth †, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16264
Points : 21689
Reputation : 2350
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by RockSaltShells95 on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 00:58

Alright I cast a positive vote on your reply, sorry about that! And oh my! I personally prefer tea over that "stuff" too, but it made typing poor "stuff"junkie's name difficult! lol!  Thanks for the help, by the way!
avatar
RockSaltShells95
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 11
Points : 1428
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2014-09-05
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by Webmaster on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 04:57

Hi there,

Welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
I don't watch Supernatural either, but I know people who do. (Interesting information, huh?)

And indeed, we don't need the C-word here. C-junkie should just change his username. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Tea all day long! Very Happy

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026734
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by coffeejunkie on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 13:41

I'll keep resisting !! Caffeinated drink all over !!
I *have* to be different, I'm a Mac helper after all Very Happy

But guys ... hahahaha ! You just made my day with that tea/tea thing. Really ! This is totally funny ! I'll keep my username for the fun of it.
And I was wondering if I had made the joke in my signature or not.
Well done really Smile

_________________
You need a coffee cup of tea
avatar
coffeejunkie
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : The Sims 3
Posts : 162
Points : 1705
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2014-06-28
Location : http://tech-hippie.com

View user profile http://www.tech-hippie.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by Webmaster on Mon 08 Sep 2014, 23:07

tea wrote:I'll keep resisting !! Caffeinated drink all over !!
I *have* to be different, I'm a Mac helper after all Very Happy

But guys ... hahahaha ! You just made my day with that tea/tea thing. Really ! This is totally funny ! I'll keep my username for the fun of it.
And I was wondering if I had made the joke in my signature or not.
Well done really Smile
Hey, it's not funny, I'm serious here...
But yeah, the "thanks teajunkie!" posts are going to be awkward and funny. Razz

About the signature... euhhh... hmmm... I might have... accidentally clicked... the wrong button... or hit the wrong keys...

Webmaster
Webmaster

Webmaster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 19210
Points : 1026734
Reputation : 2268
Join date : 2010-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howdy, pardner.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum