Confused about Store Fixes and The Ultimate Fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confused about Store Fixes and The Ultimate Fix

Post by curlysworld on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:28

Hello people!

I have a quick question as the more I read on the forum, the more I'm confusing myself lol

What is the difference between "Store Fixes" and "The Ultimate Fix"?

I'm re installing everything after crashes and lagging while saving was driving me nuts and I was sure I'd installed something wrong WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thanks so much guys for not making me feel stupid for asking. We've gotta learn somewhere, right? Smile  I love how friendly and helpful you are compared to some places x

curlysworld
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confused about Store Fixes and The Ultimate Fix

Post by SeoY on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 00:43

Hi there! Very Happy

The Store Fixes are files designed to fix some Store Content that was found to have some bugs and not intended behavior. You only need to install them when you have some Store Content that requires it. And, if you download it from our server, that you can find here, it will specify if you need them or not. But it won't hurt to install them if you plan on getting some Store Content later. You can find them here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html

The Ultimate Fix, on the other hand, is the Crack necessary for the game to be able to run if you got it from here. You always need to apply it, as per the instructions of the guide say. You can find it in here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

And, don't worry! Everybody has the right to ask questions. And to answer them is what we Helpers are here for! Wink

If you have any other questions or any issues, don't doubt to come back! Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confused about Store Fixes and The Ultimate Fix

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 12 Sep 2014, 05:04

@curlysworld wrote:Hello people!

I have a quick question as the more I read on the forum, the more I'm confusing myself lol

What is the difference between "Store Fixes" and "The Ultimate Fix"?

I'm re installing everything after crashes and lagging while saving was driving me nuts and I was sure I'd installed something wrong WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Thanks so much guys for not making me feel stupid for asking. We've gotta learn somewhere, right? Smile  I love how friendly and helpful you are compared to some places x

Hello curlysworld,

If you do decide to install the "store fixes", please take note of the guide on how to install ".package" files, here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/Downloads/Guides/How_to_install_.package_files.pdf

If you are still unfamiliar with that. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14089

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum