Electric Bills

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Electric Bills

Post by Drazard on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 09:54

Well this is weird, This is my lot and and I don't have even house or gadget I'm just living in the street sleeping in the street bench taking a bath in the gym, just like a poor citizen to make the game more challenging but in the end this corrupt electrical distributor asking me to pay...

191$  seriously? *tableflip* even my sims character is speechless.

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.
Male Posts : 116

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Enseihar

Back to top Go down

Re: Electric Bills

Post by Shamrock on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 20:07

Lol!
Well, just for the land maybe... the land is electrified?? Razz

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3219

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Confucious on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 22:22

No offense? But this game WREAKS of EA fu....dge ups. lol  I am starting to lose interest in trying it at all the more I read. You guys are in a HURRY for this mess? At least I have a completed working with everything + extra's modded for my Sims 3 Razz lol lol! Hammertime

Confucious
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : XP Pro 32 bit, Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit, Win 7 Ulimate 64 bit
Male Posts : 34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vgchat on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 22:34

I had to pay 9.6K for bills.  Didn't take a pic of it but I can get a shot of the house later and maybe the bill if it's still in notifications.

vgchat
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 23:53

@Drazard wrote:Well this is weird, This is my lot and and I don't have even house or gadget I'm just living in the street sleeping in the street bench taking a bath in the gym, just like a poor citizen to make the game more challenging but in the end this corrupt electrical distributor asking me to pay...

Hello Drazard,

Thanks for sharing this in-game "peculiarity" !  Looks like a little bit of "real-life", where some utility companies charge you, even if you did not use ANY electricity/gas... Facepalm  

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazard on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:18

@Shamrock wrote:Lol!
Well, just for the land maybe... the land is electrified?? Razz
I doubt that probably my electrical mailbox fault Oh my... , but I think if you visit your neighborhood, their electric consumption charge from you, it's just my idea.
@Confucious wrote:No offense? But this game WREAKS of EA fu....dge ups. lol  I am starting to lose interest in trying it at all the more I read. You guys are in a HURRY for this mess? At least I have a completed working with everything + extra's modded for my Sims 3 Razz lol lol! Hammertime
I like the multitasking in sims 4 but i think if you played like me for 10 - 12 hours a day, you might get bored on this game easily
@vgchat wrote:I had to pay 9.6K for bills.  Didn't take a pic of it but I can get a shot of the house later and maybe the bill if it's still in notifications.

Damn you're rich 900k, 9K electric bills damn!, they probably cut my electrical power in just 3 times bills delivery cause I only have 26k lol
Carlos wrote:
@Drazard wrote:Well this is weird, This is my lot and and I don't have even house or gadget I'm just living in the street sleeping in the street bench taking a bath in the gym, just like a poor citizen to make the game more challenging but in the end this corrupt electrical distributor asking me to pay...

Hello Drazard,

Thanks for sharing this in-game "peculiarity" !  Looks like a little bit of "real-life", where some utility companies charge you, even if you did not use ANY electricity/gas... Facepalm  
But this is not fair, here in my country 1 USD = 43 pesos but if you didn't use your electricity for one month you only have to pay 1 peso but this sims 4 overcharging me that much and I believe if you visit your neighborhood their electrical consumption will be charge on you cause I don't have any idea why I'm getting charge like this *tableflip*

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Rance Series, Harvest Moon Series, Sims Series, Elder Scroll IV : Skyrim, Xenogears, Armored Core Series, Monster Rancher 2, Grand Theft Auto Series, The Witcher Series, Assassins Creed Series, Final Fantasy Series, Metal Gear Solid Series, Total War Series, Dynasty Warriors Series, Pokemon Series, NBA 2k Series and Etc.
Male Posts : 116

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/Enseihar

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum