1.62 to 1.67 patch fatal error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.62 to 1.67 patch fatal error. [SOLVED]

Post by Lydenia on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 11:18

Hay all, i got a little problem with Sims 3 pachting.
I installed Sims 3 an then these expansion:
(Hint: They are in german couse i'm from germany)
(Hint2: Everything downloaded from you guys![torrent])
Gib Gas-Accessories
Lebensfreude
Stadt-Accessories
Einfach tierisch
Traumsuit-Accessories
Showtime
Katy Perry Süße Welt
Diesel Accessories
Supernatural
Jahreszeiten
Wildes Sudentenleben
Movie-Accessories
Into the Future

After all the installing i added the #crack exe and dll from "Into the Future" the "Sims 3/Game/Bin" and everything worked fine, but now i want to patch it to 1.67 but it wont work...
It keeps saying to me "Schwerwiegender Fehler" (means in english "Fatal Error")... I tryed the "The_Sims_3_fix_.rar" from here and nothing helped... whatever i put in as TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll, it keeps saying "fatal error"...
I realy dont want to reinstall everything... anyone got the original TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll files for me? Would be awesome if yes... Sad

My game now is on version 1.62.153.024017 and all files i use i downloaded from here and your torrents. I dont use any other files or mods.

EDIT: I now uninstalled only the game "Sims 3" and just let the expansions how they are... then i saw its on version 1.0.615 so i uninstalled "Into the Future" too... and when i tryed to open the folder i was that stupid that i deleted some files... so, for now im re-downloading "Into the Future" and will install it, so then it should word... (at the moment torrent says 2hours 34minutes left).

I think you can close this couse it sould work i think... and if not i will come back for some help! Wink

Befor i forgett to say: You guys are awesome for uploading this hole stuff! Love your torrents! I got some other stuff too, like Portal 2, BioShock 2 or Mass Effect. Thanks for all that! :3
Lydenia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1.62 to 1.67 patch fatal error. [SOLVED]

Post by coffeejunkie on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 13:54

Well, just so you know Smile

Your error was indeed, to try and patch/update on a cracked game. The game doesn't like that.

But ... if I recall correctly, Admin included the original files into the Ultimate Fix. Otherwise, than you learned a lesson - always backup those two original files Very Happy

Hope it'll work this time Smile

Posting Freak
Posting Freak

Favourite games : The Sims 3

View user profile http://www.tech-hippie.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 09 Sep 2014, 15:00

@Lydenia wrote:[...]

After all the installing i added the #crack exe and dll from "Into the Future" the "Sims 3/Game/Bin" and everything worked fine, but now i want to patch it to 1.67 but it wont work...
It keeps saying to me "Schwerwiegender Fehler" (means in english "Fatal Error")... I tryed the "The_Sims_3_fix_.rar" from here and nothing helped... whatever i put in as TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll, it keeps saying "fatal error"...
I realy dont want to reinstall everything... anyone got the original TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll files for me? Would be awesome if yes... Sad

[...]

Hello there and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Just a little question. Were you getting this error trying to update the game from the Launcher, or were you using the Manual Patch to update it?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydenia on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:40

@SeoY wrote:Hello there and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Just a little question. Were you getting this error trying to update the game from the Launcher, or were you using the Manual Patch to update it?
Launcher tell's me that there is no connection to Origin... so i downloaded the patch from here. Its 1,62GB big and named "TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update". So i think that the "Manual Patcher" or not? scratch

The connection to Origin can suck my elephant , so thats why i didnt installed the EA Downloader or the Origin Setup... xD

At the moment i didnt have anything installed. Im downloading the expansions who i dont got, so i will have all. And if everything is downloaded im realy doing the Step by Step Tutorial (>this one<). I will do it so freaking carefull step by step that i just cant do anything wrong. Oh my...
And this time im going to backup this freaking files... Facepalm

Well i think im going to be carefull and do backups in future when doing some installation/crack stuff... PWND
Lydenia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:43

@coffeejunkie wrote:Well, just so you know Smile

Your error was indeed, to try and patch/update on a cracked game. The game doesn't like that.

But ... if I recall correctly, Admin included the original files into the Ultimate Fix. Otherwise, than you learned a lesson - always backup those two original files Very Happy

Hope it'll work this time Smile

Hi teajunkie, 

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch

No need to "back up original files" - in Windows at least. Just run that manual patch, and you're good to go.

//EDIT

According to the Admin, the original files inside the Ultimate fix are all outdated anyway, so you NEED to use the manual patch (for PC).

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:45; edited 1 time in total

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 00:45

@Lydenia wrote:
@SeoY wrote:Hello there and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Launcher tell's me that there is no connection to Origin... so i downloaded the patch from here. Its 1,62GB big and named "TS3_1.67.2.0240xx_update". So i think that the "Manual Patcher" or not? scratch

The connection to Origin can suck my elephant , so thats why i didnt installed the EA Downloader or the Origin Setup... xD

At the moment i didnt have anything installed. Im downloading the expansions who i dont got, so i will have all. And if everything is downloaded im realy doing the Step by Step Tutorial (>this one<). I will do it so freaking carefull step by step that i just cant do anything wrong. Oh my...
And this time im going to backup this freaking files... Facepalm

Well i think im going to be carefull and do backups in future when doing some installation/crack stuff... PWND

Yes, that is indeed the Manual Patch.

Well, it's good to hear that you were able to solve the problem. And, as Carlos already said, you don't need to backup the files. Please, follow the guide carefully. Wink

If you need anything else, we'll be here to help you. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydenia on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 03:20

Waaahaa.... Im getting crazy... Why God. 

Now i just done everything how i got told from the "*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly." Tutorial Looking for bad joke ... and it still says to me: "Fatal Error" when i try to patch from 1.62.153 to 1.67.2 with the Manual Patch... 

What i exactly have done:
1. Downloaded "The Sims 3". [Torrent from you]
2. Downloaded all "The Sims 3 - Expansions". [Torrent from you]
3. Downloaded the "Manual Patch". [from your Tutorial]
4. Downloaded "Ultimate Fix". [from your Tutorial]
5. Installed "The Sims 3". (No Mod, Patch or Crack used)
6. Installed first "Into the Future" for automatic Setup patch 1.62.153. (No Mod, extra Patch or Crack used)
7. Installed all other "The Sims 3 - Expansions". (No Mod, Patch or Crack used)
8. Started the "Manual Patch".
->When the Setup is at "C:\...\Die Sims 3\Game Data\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package" a Message Appears and says "Datei: Fehler: Schwerwiegender Fehler".
The Message means "File: Error: Fatal Error". When i klick "Wiederholen" (eng. Repeat/retry) it ask for a "disk 1". If i Mount The Sims 3 Disk 1 with Deamon Tools Lite and give him the path a new Message appers and says "Fehler:   1" (eng. "Error:   1") with only a Close Button. I tryed both Sims 3 CD's.

I dont installed any patch (only Into the Future does the 1.62.153 at Setup start), crack or mod. I also didnt installed the EA Downloader or the OriginSetup and i never started any of the games or the Launcher...

I checked the "GB"-space, got more then the half of my Computer left. (231GB free to use). I deaktivated my Anit-Virus programm, stoped my Firewall, closed everything that i didnt need...

I realy dont know what to do... Why God.
Lydenia
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 04:13

@Lydenia wrote:Waaahaa.... Im getting crazy... Why God. 

Now i just done everything how i got told from the "*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly." Tutorial Looking for bad joke ... and it still says to me: "Fatal Error" when i try to patch from 1.62.153 to 1.67.2 with the Manual Patch... 

What i exactly have done:
1. Downloaded "The Sims 3". [Torrent from you]
2. Downloaded all "The Sims 3 - Expansions". [Torrent from you]
3. Downloaded the "Manual Patch". [from your Tutorial]
4. Downloaded "Ultimate Fix". [from your Tutorial]
5. Installed "The Sims 3". (No Mod, Patch or Crack used)
6. Installed first "Into the Future" for automatic Setup patch 1.62.153. (No Mod, extra Patch or Crack used)
7. Installed all other "The Sims 3 - Expansions". (No Mod, Patch or Crack used)
8. Started the "Manual Patch".
->When the Setup is at "C:\...\Die Sims 3\Game Data\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package" a Message Appears and says "Datei: Fehler: Schwerwiegender Fehler".
The Message means "File: Error: Fatal Error". When i klick "Wiederholen" (eng. Repeat/retry) it ask for a "disk 1". If i Mount The Sims 3 Disk 1 with Deamon Tools Lite and give him the path a new Message appers and says "Fehler:   1" (eng. "Error:   1") with only a Close Button. I tryed both Sims 3 CD's.

I dont installed any patch (only Into the Future does the 1.62.153 at Setup start), crack or mod. I also didnt installed the EA Downloader or the OriginSetup and i never started any of the games or the Launcher...

I checked the "GB"-space, got more then the half of my Computer left. (231GB free to use). I deaktivated my Anit-Virus programm, stoped my Firewall, closed everything that i didnt need...

I realy dont know what to do... Why God.

Hi again!

One suggestion: have you tried updating the game using the launcher? (Before applying the Ultimate Fix).
If it says it can't connect to Origin, maybe you should download it and see if it works. You can find it in here:
https://www.origin.com/en-us/download

Good luck and please let us how it goes! Smile

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydenia on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 04:32

@SeoY wrote:Hi again!

One suggestion: have you tried updating the game using the launcher? (Before applying the Ultimate Fix).
If it says it can't connect to Origin, maybe you should download it and see if it works. You can find it in here:
Censored (or i can quote) Censored

Nice idear, that could work.

I installed and updated Origin and ath the moment its downloading the patch 1.67.
Well, this will take some time, i only have about 350KB/Sek. speed... xD
I'll edit in if it worked or not. Im realy hoping this will work, that would make me super happy! Wink

EDIT: WORKED! WUHU! I could kiss you SeoY! Thanks for this awesome help! Mystery solved

Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows XP

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 05:48

@Lydenia wrote:
@SeoY wrote:Hi again!

Censored (or i can quote) Censored

Nice idear, that could work.

I installed and updated Origin and ath the moment its downloading the patch 1.67.
Well, this will take some time, i only have about 350KB/Sek. speed... xD
I'll edit in if it worked or not. Im realy hoping this will work, that would make me super happy! Wink

EDIT: WORKED! WUHU! I could kiss you SeoY! Thanks for this awesome help! Mystery solved

No problem! Smile

If you have any other issues or problems, don't doubt to come back! Good luck!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum