Some Custom Content Clothes works on The Sims Castaway Stories [Proof]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some Custom Content Clothes works on The Sims Castaway Stories [Proof]

Post by SPEEDEVIL2012 on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 22:04

1 Day I decided to try some custom content clothes on The Sims Castway Stories I put 2 clothes mods and 1 of them, works:

http://postimg.org/image/spzrn3mq7/

My conclusions and observations: Some custom clothes and objects works, but must be only from [The Sims 2, expansions or stuff will not work] and unfortunately most of the hacks like insimenator or intennimator don't work and they will make your gameplay glitchy.

Watch my Gãngã St... ups I mean Gangnam style and Gentleman parody videos on YouTube:

And also check my 1st Sims 4 video:

SPEEDEVIL2012
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 4, The Sims 3 + all epansions and stuff, The Sims 2 + all expansions and stuff, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto Alien City [Anderius] (San Andreas Total Map Conversion), Need For Speed World, Need For Speed Rivals, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, FIFA 14, Saints Row IV, Watch Dogs, Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete Edition, Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V [If being released for PC as soon as possible and not in 2015], Test Drive Unlimited 1, Test Drive Unlimited 2, SimCity 4 Deluxe Edition
Male Posts : 41

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/SPEEDEVIL2012

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Custom Content Clothes works on The Sims Castaway Stories [Proof]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 17 Sep 2014, 17:23

@SPEEDEVIL2012 wrote:1 Day I decided to try some custom content clothes on The Sims Castway Stories I put 2 clothes mods and 1 of them, works:

http://postimg.org/image/spzrn3mq7/

My conclusions and observations: Some custom clothes and objects works, but must be only from [The Sims 2, expansions or stuff will not work] and unfortunately most of the hacks like insimenator or intennimator don't work and they will make your gameplay glitchy.

Hello Speedevil2012,

Thanks for sharing that information ! 

Yes, the "Sims stories"-series (Life Stories, Pet Stories, Castaway Stories) are "somewhat" based on The Sims 2, but are not only different in terms of gameplay, but also in terms of computer performance: these games are optimized for lower-end computers/laptops. So yes, some custom content from TS2 might work in these "stories" games too.

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum