Sims 3 Stops/Freezes During Loading!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Stops/Freezes During Loading!

Post by purplecreamie on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 14:05

I was using Sims 3 base game (on PC, Windows 7) and it is working nice The Sims 3 plumbob . And then I downloaded your Into The Future Expansion Pack. I played it and it does work. But one time, when I opened Sims, during the first loading where you can see a Sims 3 logo and a "Into The Future Expansion Pack" under the logo, It loads just right and then the next loading (It is when i click a built custom family or a new game) It loads just half an inch! And after that, It freezes! The whole computer freezes. Even the background song stops. And It was not running anymore. I have to turn off my PC forcely to get out on that screen! It was actually happening again and again. Also when I downloaded Sims 3 Island Paradise, The same thing happens. I don't know what to do and I hope you can fix this. I really need help. Thank you. Why God. Why God.

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

purplecreamie
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 Stops/Freezes During Loading!

Post by SeoY on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 14:19

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Regarding your issue, you should take a look at this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

Follow each of the steps carefully and, if those don't work, please let us know so we can search for another solution. Good luck! Very Happy

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1715

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect on Sun 14 Sep 2014, 15:59

@SeoY wrote:Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Regarding your issue, you should take a look at this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014

Follow each of the steps carefully and, if those don't work, please let us know so we can search for another solution. Good luck! Very Happy
What he said. and if it doesn't work, please post here the specs of your computer (RAM, Graphics Card, Processor etc...).

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

Sim Architect
(A) Child of God (A)
(A) Child of God (A)

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1853

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 18 Sep 2014, 22:38

@purplecreamie wrote:I was using Sims 3 base game (on PC, Windows 7) and it is working nice The Sims 3 plumbob . And then I downloaded your Into The Future Expansion Pack. I played it and it does work. But one time, when I opened Sims, during the first loading where you can see a Sims 3 logo and a "Into The Future Expansion Pack" under the logo, It loads just right and then the next loading (It is when i click a built custom family or a new game) It loads just half an inch! And after that, It freezes! The whole computer freezes. Even the background song stops. And It was not running anymore. I have to turn off my PC forcely to get out on that screen! It was actually happening again and again. Also when I downloaded Sims 3 Island Paradise, The same thing happens. I don't know what to do and I hope you can fix this. I really need help. Thank you. Why God. Why God.

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Hello purplecreamie,

Also, try this: go to My Documents/Electronic Arts and rename the folder "The Sims 3", into anything you like. Just change the folder's name. And then re-start the game, make a new save for now, and play on. See if you encounter any problems with that then. Good luck and keep us posted !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12285

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum