Sims medieval download

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval download

Post by alice122 on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 13:18

Hi, I'm just wandering if there's another way to download the game other than through torrent as my download got stuck on 70.4% and will not move any further. Thanks

alice122
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims medieval download

Post by SeoY on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 13:34

Hi there! Smile

Sorry, I don't think there's a mirror in this moment. But, you could check why the torrent has stopped. Does the torrent have enough seeders to continue the download? If it doesn't, you can request a re-seed here, but only if it has less than 2 seeders:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/f37-re-seed-requests

You could try stopping the torrent, (not pausing it) and starting it again to see if the download starts. You can also try right clicking the torrent and selecting "Update Tracker" to see if it does anything for you. Lastly, you can check here a guide on speeding up the uTorrent downloads:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t11496-how-to-speed-up-fix-utorrent-downloads-guide

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alice122 on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 13:44

Hi, I stopped it as it was going very slow and then started it again and now it just won't ressume downloading, status has been saying connecting for a while and down rate and up rate are both at 0kb/s

alice122
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 13:49

@alice122 wrote:Hi, I stopped it as it was going very slow and then started it again and now it just won't ressume downloading, status has been saying connecting for a while and down rate and up rate are both at 0kb/s

Did you try the instructions to speed up/fix the download in the link I gave you earlier? Wink

Oh, and also try stopping the torrent, then right clicking it and selecting "Force Re-Check" to see if it fixes it. Please, tell us how it goes. Good luck! Smile

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by alice122 on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 14:07

Hi, I just followed the instructions. It seems to be going still at quite a slow speed but it resumed downloading and is making progress. Thanks for the help

alice122
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 14:17

@alice122 wrote:Hi, I just followed the instructions. It seems to be going still at quite a slow speed but it resumed downloading and is making progress. Thanks for the help

Well, at least that's something. Port forwarding may help too, if you didn't try it from the link. 

If you have any other questions or issues, don't doubt to come back. Smile

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 19:09

//MOVED

Hello all,

I moved the topic to the right section, and besides, this download has more than enough seeds, like all Sims games too. No need for any "reseed-request". Wink  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum