Sims 3 store indiviual items?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 store indiviual items?

Post by jean92 on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 23:50

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a download list of every individual store item (with pics)? I'd rather pick and choose than download everything if I won't use it all. Thanks. And the neighborhoods too like Riverview.

jean92
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 3 store indiviual items?

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 19 Sep 2014, 23:57

@jean92 wrote:Hi, I was just wondering if there is a download list of every individual store item (with pics)? I'd rather pick and choose than download everything if I won't use it all. Thanks. And the neighborhoods too like Riverview.

//MOVED

Hello jean92 and welcome,

For example, there is this:
http://www.thesimalogue.com/the-sims-3-store-catalogue.html

But it "only" has the items until December 2011 listed, I think. Keep in mind though, that what you are asking for is - actually - something really big, and there is no "real and comprehensive" list of all store items. EA doesn't bother either to do that, (partly ?) to make it more uncomfortable for pirates to gather the appropriate information.

We tried doing something similar for our "download server", here:
http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

Keep in mind though, that the site isn't completely finished yet; it'll take another while. The pictures + descriptions may not be "comprehensive", but they're still pretty good, in my opinion. Hope this helps ! 

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12315

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum