Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

Post by champay21 on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 08:45

Hi! i just downloaded a sims 3 base game & Master suite. The version of the base game i have is 1.00.615 and i can't install the master suite because it says i need to update my base game first so i download the latest patch and when i'm trying to update it i'm getting CRC Error: The File C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\GamedData\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor i've been searching for fix and trying it but nothing helps someone help me!!

champay21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Favourite games : The Sims 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest patch problem? [SOLVED]

Post by Shamrock on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:33

Please extract the Manual Patch using WINRAR.
That will solve your problem.

Shamrock  

Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
Shamrock
Forum Moderator
Taking care of the Forum
Forum Moderator Taking care of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:58

@champay21 wrote:Hi! i just downloaded a sims 3 base game & Master suite. The version of the base game i have is 1.00.615 and i can't install the master suite because it says i need to update my base game first so i download the latest patch and when i'm trying to update it i'm getting CRC Error: The File C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The sims 3\GamedData\Shared\Packages\DeltaBuild0.package doesn't match the file in the setup's.cab file. The medium from which you are running the setup may be corrupted; contact your software vendor i've been searching for fix and trying it but nothing helps someone help me!!

Hello champay21,

I have a different theory: Try un-installing that base game again, and then re-boot the computer. After that, when you re-install the base game again, are you using G4TW's base game ? If so, there is a .RAR file, and two .ISOs in it.

You MUST extract the .ISO discs from the .RAR file, with the program WinRAR ! If you don't have it, get it here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

Follow this video here for the installation of the base game:

After that, try re-applying the manual patch again, which you can get here (no need to extract that patch from anything, btw). 

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v167-fix-manual-patch

Good luck for now and keep us posted ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by champay21 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:37

Hi i found the solution well i just re-download the latest patch but anyways thank you for the help Smile

champay21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:41

@champay21 wrote:Hi i found the solution well i just re-download the latest patch but anyways thank you for the help Smile

Hi there!

So, is your problem solved now? Can we close the topic?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by champay21 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:50

ow i installed my master suite then i apply the ultimate fix instead of the crack of the installer & it says no disc found for master suite insert blah blah blah so i apply the crack from the installer and launch the sims but it's just stuck in launcher and nit responding same in my laptop any help?

champay21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 13:55

@champay21 wrote:ow i installed my master suite then i apply the ultimate fix instead of the crack of the installer & it says no disc found for master suite insert blah blah blah so i apply the crack from the installer and launch the sims but it's just stuck in launcher and nit responding same in my laptop any help?

So, you mean you applied the #Crack that was inside the game installation torrent? Please, remember that those cracks are outdated and won't work anymore. And did you use the Manual Patch after installing Master Suite Stuff? You need to apply it for the game to work correctly.

What you need to do is to update the game with the Manual Patch and then use only the #Crack folder inside the Ultimate Fix. Take the .dll and .exe inside and copy them to Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin, and select "Copy and Replace" when prompted.

Please, do let us know how it goes! Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by champay21 on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 14:15

it works! thanks!!!  Foreveralone

champay21
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 14:18

@champay21 wrote:it works! thanks!!!  Foreveralone

I'm glad to hear that! Smile

So, is your game up and running now? Or should we let this topic open in case you encounter any other issues in the installation?

EDIT: I'll assume this means the problem is solved. Topic closed.

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum