The Sims 4 Rewards. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Rewards. [SOLVED]

Post by AlKabeer on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:27

Sorry if this question has been asked before, or in the wrong section, but I wanted to ask:
Will you put the Sims 4 rewards on the website? And any store content?
Thanks for listening.

*Sorry, forgot to say the link to the Sims 4 rewards website: thesims .com /rewards /en_US /#

Erase the spaces, because in most forums it's illegal to post links, so I had to do something

Last edited by Carlos on Fri 26 Sep 2014, 21:40; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Rewards. [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 13:52

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

In the moment, the priority for the team is in releasing The Sims 4 itself. But I assure you that we will also try to put up the DLC for it in the website, and hopefully it can be done. 
Any updates on the matter will be announced here and in our FB and Twitter, so remember to keep an eye on them. 

Have a nice day! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sims 4 Rewards. [SOLVED]

Post by AlKabeer on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 14:04

Danke schon, kamerad, @Seoy.

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum