Looking for Latest Store Fixes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for Latest Store Fixes

Post by Dark_Walker on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 23:21

Hi, I just got the Old Mill set and I'm trying to find the latest version of store fixes, decrapped fixes...etc. I looked over at Maty and it doesn't appear that they have updated KT's fixes in quite a while. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Dark_Walker
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for Latest Store Fixes

Post by SeoY on Sun 05 Oct 2014, 23:27

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Walker on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 02:05

I know, I have the current version from here, however the old mill lot is not appearing in edit town, so I am guessing that the fix is not updated far enough to affect the old mill set.

Dark_Walker
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 06 Oct 2014, 02:20

@Dark_Walker wrote:I know, I have the current version from here, however the old mill lot is not appearing in edit town, so I am guessing that the fix is not updated far enough to affect the old mill set.

And did you got it from here? 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-set

I have not actually checked if it appears, but I don't see why it shouldn't. It seems the fixes are newer than the Old Mill set.
Please, keep us updated on how it goes. Smile

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 07 Oct 2014, 21:31

@Dark_Walker wrote:Hi, I just got the Old Mill set and I'm trying to find the latest version of store fixes, decrapped fixes...etc. I looked over at Maty and it doesn't appear that they have updated KT's fixes in quite a while. Can anyone help?

Thanks

@SeoY wrote:
And did you got it from here? 
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-set

I have not actually checked if it appears, but I don't see why it shouldn't. It seems the fixes are newer than the Old Mill set.
Please, keep us updated on how it goes. Smile

Hello all,

The fact that an item does not "show up" in-game is NOT related to the store fixes. Hence it usually doesn't matter either where a (decrapified) .sims3pack is downloaded from. 

@Dark_Walker, please go to My Documents/Electronic Arts and delete all of the following:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

After that, please put the .sims3pack (SeoY linked to it, before) AGAIN into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. And re-install the Old Mill with the launcher.

After that, see if it shows up again in-game. Good luck !

//EDIT

@Dark_Walker wrote:I know, I have the current version from here, however the old mill lot is not appearing in edit town, so I am guessing that the fix is not updated far enough to affect the old mill set.

Again, what you are describing are two totally different and unrelated sets of problems. The store fixes were "updated" by me personally, to work with the last store set of Sims 3 (from August 2014 - the "last venue of amore"). See this topic here, if you like:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t17462-possible-issues-with-store-fixes-closed

I tested each and every store item too, and with the latest available store fixes from G4TW, all items work. In contrast, if items "don't show up", there was a problem with the installation, which can usually be remedied by deleting the cache and re-installing the item.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum