Expantion pack Pet Grapics problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expantion pack Pet Grapics problem

Post by Saila on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 19:23

Hellow,
I have recently installed sims 3 pet expantion.But at the play time my pets grapics get scatered.my cat,dog and horse didnt shown in excat from.i was very excited  to play the game after seeing video tutorial.but shape of my disk game pets realy dissapoint me.other game and human form is okay in same game.please help me.

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expantion pack Pet Grapics problem

Post by SeoY on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 19:42

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Could you please tell us what graphics card do you have? Also, make sure that the drivers for it are up to date.

Have you tried changing the graphic options in-game? For example, lowering them or maybe even raising them a bit to see if there's any changes. Wink

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1716

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saila on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 20:23

hellow.i have no extrenal grapichs card.i play withy built in grapichs card.all other packs dnt make problem.human form,land,buildings all ok just the problem are pets view.my pc propertice Intel dual core,2gb ram,2.60GHz,

//EDIT

i didnt change any options

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 21:02

@Saila wrote:hellow.i have no extrenal grapichs card.i play withy built in grapichs card.all other packs dnt make problem.human form,land,buildings all ok just the problem are pets view.my pc propertice Intel dual core,2gb ram,2.60GHz,

//EDIT

i didnt change any options

Hi again!

Is the built-in graphics card from Intel? If so, you can use this tool to automatically update the drivers for it:
http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect

Also, please keep in mind that integrated graphics card are not optimal for gaming, as most of the time they can't handle intensive graphic power. Those graphics card are not 'supported' by The Sims 3, as it's a pretty graphic and process intensive game. Specially when you have a considerable amount of expansion packs installed. Are you playing on a laptop by any chance?

I suggest that you try maybe turning down the graphics from the in-game options to check if there's any improvement. Maybe closing some other processes in the background before starting the game may help too. If you don't have it, please check Gamebooster here:
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php

It may help a little bit. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck! Smile

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saila on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 23:17

thank you.i will try this procedures.im upset because all other expantions are working well.in pets human sims are ok.only pets are not showing good in shape.i deleted all other expantions just install base game and pets.i will try now your suggested way

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 23:20

@Saila wrote:thank you.i will try this procedures.im upset because all other expantions are working well.in pets human sims are ok.only pets are not showing good in shape.i deleted all other expantions just install base game and pets.i will try now your suggested way

The problem with the pets is kind of a glitch that the game has with unsupported graphic cards. So, it's normal that the other expansion packs (and the Sims) are working well while the pets are having this issue. You can get more info about that here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t2488-the-sims-3-pets-graphical-issues

But yes, please try that and let us know how it goes. Good luck! Smile

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saila on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 14:14

hellow,is there any way to solve the glitch problem,thus i can play pets smoothly?

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 14:22

@Saila wrote:hellow,is there any way to solve the glitch problem,thus i can play pets smoothly?

Hi again! Smile

Did you already update your drivers? If you did, I think that there aren't many options besides upgrading your PC to one with a supported graphics card. It doesn't need to be the best one out there, generally a dedicated GPU will work just fine. If you are in a laptop, then it's considerably harder.

Sorry that I can't really help you more, as it's a hardware problem. Sad

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saila on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:05

actualy i didnt update my driver.i afraid because my operating system is not the real Windows XP version .its the piracy version.XP service pack 2.if i update the driver will it  affect on windows?

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:17

@Saila wrote:actualy i didnt update my driver.i afraid because my operating system is not the real Windows XP version .its the piracy version.XP service pack 2.if i update the driver will it  affect on windows?

No, I don't think that updating a driver will affect the Windows you have in any way. You can safely update it and there isn't a reason of why would you encounter any problems. Good luck! Smile

SeoY
Helper in duty
ModeratorHelper in duty

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saila on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 22:21

thanks rendeer

Saila
Posting Freak
Posting Freak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 14 Oct 2014, 23:01

@Saila wrote:thanks rendeer

Remember that by playing games on laptops with these "integrated graphics chips", you risk hardware damage, in the long run. Because these chips are just too weak.

You should not play for too long in one session, so maybe just play for an hour or so, and then exit the game.

If it is possible for you, you should try and get a desktop computer with a better graphics card (you don't need a strong desktop for playing Sims 3). Usually, desktops that are good enough for Sims games aren't so expensive, but yes.

In the long run, you may have to switch to different hardware. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN ModeratorInspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout 3 & New Vegas, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Male Posts : 12316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum