Show us your Room!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show us your Room!

Post by ANDREWjkl on Sat 18 Oct 2014, 03:02

Hi guys, I am creating this topic, for you share a pic of your room, by this I mean where you use the computer, where you play games or where you like to relax. You can also share your action figures, statues and so on... I'll show mine so you can know it what I mean. ^^

Just to start I'll post the images of my room!

So let's go. Very Happy



This my natural habitat!  Oh my...


My posters.


Book collection of Game of Thrones. got it this week



In the site of the seller said that was a pocket edition.  Why God.


My PS4 games

My PS3 games


PS4 and PS3. Very Happy


My movies in Blu-Ray, from the left to right it's Batman(Nolan Trilogy), The Avengers and Back to the Future Trilogy


Some of my action figures, and some animes and mangas in the back.


And this the best son I ever had, just kidding, but serously it's a bad ass computer!  Hammertime

So this is my share, hope some people do this too.

Thank You and Peace!

Shhhh! They're coming...  Shocked
avatar
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 71
Points : 2404
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by Adwomin on Mon 20 Oct 2014, 23:21

Hi there,

Sounds like a fun idea, thank you for sharing!
Nice GTA posters. Just too bad that I don't see any G4TW links open on your PC screen. Sad

//EDIT

Wait, wat. When are they coming? Ermahgerd

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026419
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by Sim Architect on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 15:49

ANDREWjkl wrote:Hi guys, I am creating this topic, for you share a pic of your room, by this I mean where you use the computer, where you play games or where you like to relax. You can also share your action figures, statues and so on... I'll show mine so you can know it what I mean. ^^

Just to start I'll post the images of my room!

So let's go. Very Happy
(...)
And this the best son I ever had, just kidding, but serously it's a bad ass computer!  Hammertime

So this is my share, hope some people do this too.

Thank You and Peace!

Shhhh! They're coming...  Shocked
Cool! Are you also in Brazil? I will post my pictures after I fix my mess Wink

Hammertime


Admin edit: Took the pictures out of the quote, because they take up a lot of space.

- ADMIN


SvenT edit: Thank you, Admin!


Last edited by SvenT on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 17:57; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4316
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by ANDREWjkl on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 18:22

Admin wrote:Hi there,

Sounds like a fun idea, thank you for sharing!
Nice GTA posters. Just too bad that I don't see any G4TW links open on your PC screen. Sad

//EDIT

Wait, wat. When are they coming? Ermahgerd
// EDIT
If look closely enough you'll see the link of G4TW my dear sir.  Tea 5
It seems the image got a little bit IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  of blur, but i can assure that were a G4TW link in there.  Cool


I don't know when they're coming, but it's all the government fault, they should'nt do what they can't.
I think I see one of them by that mountain over here close by my house, gotta hide.
I'll be back next year! Shocked 

keep safe...
avatar
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 71
Points : 2404
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:32

Oh I'll join in with this one. 
But I don't have that much to show, I don't have a "room", my pc is in my livingroom. 



There it is, hooked up to my 32" LCD tv as it's primary monitor using HDMI, and I use a small VGA monitor (can be seen on the desk) as a secondary screen in case I have to write an email or something like that. As you can see, I have my keyboard on my coffeetable. It's very nice to be able to use the pc from the comfort of my couch, the only downside is really that I have to use the browsers zoom function to be able to read the text on most websites. Though I may just need new glasses Laughing You can see this because the forum's menu doesn't appear to fit the screen. My resolution is actually quite high. I use the armrest as a mousemat and that works just fine. Mouse and keyboard have an 8m range, but I'm just about 3m from the screen which is why I prefer the smaller monitor on the desk for "serious" tasks like business and the tv/monitor for "pleasure".

There are a few "hints" as you might call them as to why I'm not showing any other pictures of my (living)room, and why my "action figures" aren't currently on display in the house. I have quite a few pictures of my 4 children on the walls which I'm not comfortable sharing here due to privacy and safety issues. Since the kids are small, I keep my Star Trek stuff in storage for the time being. Yes, I am a "trekkie" and have been ever since "The Next Generation" was on tv. I have a small collection of ships and action figures that they'd enjoy as toys Laughing

And Admin, you can rest easy, knowing that this is my desktop now:



I'm no longer using the bright purple Very Happy

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20085
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by Adwomin on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:36

Lady ElDi wrote:I'm no longer using the bright purple Very Happy
FINALLY!
But hey, it looks good. The zooming in doesn't sound comfortable though.

_________________
Bonsoir, friend.


~ Nobody's gril. ~
avatar
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211
Points : 1026419
Reputation : 2253
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 16
Location : Del Perro Heights

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 20:54

Admin wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:I'm no longer using the bright purple Very Happy
FINALLY!
But hey, it looks good. The zooming in doesn't sound comfortable though.

It's not so bad actually, and not so much either. For example, on the forum I use 110% view and on facebook 125%. The browser saves those settings, so on pages I've visited before, I don't have to make any changes. 
But like I said, I may just need new glasses to fix that. It's been 5 years since I got these and when I went there last week, they thought my eyes might be a bit worse but then my 2 month son started crying and I couldn't finish the eye test. I haven't been able to go back yet.

_________________
"Under sun and sky, we greet you warmly"

avatar
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
Forum Administratrix
First Lady of the Forum
Forum Administratrix First Lady of the Forum

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 15112
Points : 20085
Reputation : 1437
Join date : 2011-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by ANDREWjkl on Tue 21 Oct 2014, 21:00

Nice way of using a PC Eldi! ^^
Thank you for sharing! Very Happy
avatar
ANDREWjkl
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 71
Points : 2404
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show us your Room!

Post by Sim Architect on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 18:14

Lady ElDi wrote:Oh I'll join in with this one. 
But I don't have that much to show, I don't have a "room", my pc is in my livingroom. 

<>

There it is, hooked up to my 32" LCD tv as it's primary monitor using HDMI, and I use a small VGA monitor (can be seen on the desk) as a secondary screen in case I have to write an email or something like that. As you can see, I have my keyboard on my coffeetable. It's very nice to be able to use the pc from the comfort of my couch, the only downside is really that I have to use the browsers zoom function to be able to read the text on most websites. Though I may just need new glasses Laughing You can see this because the forum's menu doesn't appear to fit the screen. My resolution is actually quite high. I use the armrest as a mousemat and that works just fine. Mouse and keyboard have an 8m range, but I'm just about 3m from the screen which is why I prefer the smaller monitor on the desk for "serious" tasks like business and the tv/monitor for "pleasure".

There are a few "hints" as you might call them as to why I'm not showing any other pictures of my (living)room, and why my "action figures" aren't currently on display in the house. I have quite a few pictures of my 4 children on the walls which I'm not comfortable sharing here due to privacy and safety issues. Since the kids are small, I keep my Star Trek stuff in storage for the time being. Yes, I am a "trekkie" and have been ever since "The Next Generation" was on tv. I have a small collection of ships and action figures that they'd enjoy as toys Laughing

And Admin, you can rest easy, knowing that this is my desktop now:

<< Photo >>

I'm no longer using the bright purple Very Happy
Nice set! I miss the bright purple...

_________________
Kind regards!

The Sim Architect

It was nice being here. I will be away for a while...

avatar
Sim Architect
Entertainer
I'll make you smile
Entertainer I'll make you smile

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male Posts : 1851
Points : 4316
Reputation : 162
Join date : 2012-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum