Problem launching the game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem launching the game

Post by dragan.ddm on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 11:54

Hello guys! 
First of all, thank you for your upload! I was so happy this morning when I saw your facebook post :-).
Secondly, I'm really sorry that I'm already posting my in-game problem :-(. The thing is, I can't launch the game. I downloaded it this morning, succesfully installed it but when I tryed to launch it, I got this message: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104). I read the comments from your facebook post and I saw there were one or two persons with the same problem.
Is there any way I could make it work? 
Thank you very much, there is no rush, and I want you to know I really appreciate your work and everything you're doing for us!
Have a good day! :-)

dragan.ddm
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem launching the game

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 12:09

@dragan.ddm wrote:Hello guys! 
First of all, thank you for your upload! I was so happy this morning when I saw your facebook post :-).
Secondly, I'm really sorry that I'm already posting my in-game problem :-(. The thing is, I can't launch the game. I downloaded it this morning, succesfully installed it but when I tryed to launch it, I got this message: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1104). I read the comments from your facebook post and I saw there were one or two persons with the same problem.
Is there any way I could make it work? 
Thank you very much, there is no rush, and I want you to know I really appreciate your work and everything you're doing for us!
Have a good day! :-)

Hello dragan.ddm,

This probably means that your anti-virus or anti-malware software deleted or "cleaned" parts of the crack. I haven't actually downloaded and installed the release yet (since I own a legit version of the game, and I don't want to give up on it yet, lol).

Try to be patient for a while; I'm going to ask the Admin to re-post the latest update + crack files separately, so that you don't have to un-install the whole game.

Hang on... Smile  

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13490

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 12:17

Hi there,

Try going to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\__Installer\vp6\ 

Then double-click on both the "vp6.reg" and the "vp6install.exe" file.
After that test the game and let us know the result!

//EDIT

It's probably just your AV, like Carlos suggested. We'll post the updates + crack soon.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dragan.ddm on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 12:53

Ok, thank you! :-)

dragan.ddm
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Thu 23 Oct 2014, 16:52

Hello,

Try this new The Sims 4 Fix: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Please let us know the result, good luck!

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum