Error During Startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error During Startup

Post by AzzyLeaf on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 00:33

Hello! 

I'm having problems with the game. First off, I installed the game and followed the guide to a T. When I start it up, though, I get this: 

I applied the ultimate fix as well today, but it still does the same thing when I try to start the game. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

AzzyLeaf
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Error During Startup

Post by Adwomin on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 00:35

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19214

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AzzyLeaf on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 01:13

I did have my computer set to Japanese as my second language, but the main one is still English. The Locale was set to en_US already. I downloaded the files, though, and applied them, and it still does it! :\

AzzyLeaf
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female Posts : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:00

@AzzyLeaf wrote:I did have my computer set to Japanese as my second language, but the main one is still English. The Locale was set to en_US already. I downloaded the files, though, and applied them, and it still does it! :\

Hello AzzyLeaf,

One thing I noted about this problem is that quite a few legit owners of that game also have the exact same issue. Did you try adding the install location of your Sims 4 game to the "exceptions" or "exclusions" of your anti-virus software ?

Also, after doing that, please completely de-activate your anti-virus program, for the time being.

Next, please try the Sims 4 Ultimate fix again; and apply the folders as described, in the instructions:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Good luck for now and keep us posted !

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenemin on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 18:36

I have this error everytime I decline decline the TS4.exe from accessing the internet.  If I let TS4 threw my firewall the game will launch.  Other than that problem game runs great (3 hours played) Installed mods and everything
Kenemin
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 19:01

@Kenemin wrote:I have this error everytime I decline decline the TS4.exe from accessing the internet.  If I let TS4 threw my firewall the game will launch.  Other than that problem game runs great (3 hours played) Installed mods and everything

Hello Kenemin and welcome,

Thanks for the feedback ! Smile  We will take this into accoun too. Wink  

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m1k4 on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 21:20

Regarding the "Sims 4 Unable to start : intialization error at startup", I found that the cause is the firewall and I personally think that allowing application to connect to the internet isn't a viable option.

Well, it seems that I've found a possible fix to this problem without allowing connection to the internet by allowing loopback connection for TS4.exe (allow connection from IP address 0.0.0.0 to IP address 127.0.0.1) and block all other connections in your firewall.

I'm guessing that TS4.exe need to communicate to either crack or origin by using internet protocol, so by allowing this single connection you can start ts4 without problem.

Hope this might help everyone with the same problem.

PS: Btw English isn't my native language so I really apologise for your inconvenience.

m1k4
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 21:26

@m1k4 wrote:Regarding the "Sims 4 Unable to start : intialization error at startup", I found that the cause is the firewall and I personally think that allowing application to connect to the internet isn't a viable option.

Well, it seems that I've found a possible fix to this problem without allowing connection to the internet by allowing loopback connection for TS4.exe (allow connection from IP address 0.0.0.0 to IP address 127.0.0.1) and block all other connections in your firewall.

I'm guessing that TS4.exe need to communicate to either crack or origin by using internet protocol, so by allowing this single connection you can start ts4 without problem.

Hope this might help everyone with the same problem.

PS: Btw English isn't my native language so I really apologise for your inconvenience.

Hello m14k and welcome,

Thanks for sharing that possible fix ! Smile  However, there's no need to repeat that; since you already wrote the same in another topic. Wink 

We've read it (once), and we appreciate the input !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m1k4 on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 21:35

Hi Carlos, I'm very sorry for the double post, I assume since it's a different thread it's okay to post it again but I think it was a mistake Smile.Anyway feel free to delete my post if you feel it's unnecessary and sorry again for your inconvenience.  Smile

m1k4
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum