can't start game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't start game

Post by mathevas on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:24

I have installed the game correctly but when I wanted to start the game,it said "insufficient system resources exist to start requested service"I don't know what's the problem,I don't know whether I should try the fix or uninstall my antivirus.

mathevas
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't start game

Post by AssToast on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 12:54

sounds like your computer cant run the game

AssToast
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Counter-Strike Series, Borderlands Series, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect Series
Male Posts : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 13:26

@mathevas wrote:I have installed the game correctly but when I wanted to start the game,it said "insufficient system resources exist to start requested service"I don't know what's the problem,I don't know whether I should try the fix or uninstall my antivirus.

Hello, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

It would help us greatly if you told us more details about your issue. For example, is this the complete message error that appears? And in what version of Windows is this happening? Did you use the G4TW torrent? What are your system specifications?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:16

@mathevas wrote:I have installed the game correctly but when I wanted to start the game,it said "insufficient system resources exist to start requested service"I don't know what's the problem,I don't know whether I should try the fix or uninstall my antivirus.

Hello mathevas,

As has been suggested before, do make sure to double-check your system specs with the official system requirements, here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-system-requirements/

Good luck, and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14068

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum