G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by AssToast on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 04:00

So I already have downloaded a copy of Sims 4 with the 3DM Crack, can i just apply the ultimate fix and be all good with it?

I really don't want to download another 9GB file again

AssToast
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Counter-Strike Series, Borderlands Series, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect Series
Male Posts : 17
Points : 1359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 07:14

@AssToast wrote:So I already have downloaded a copy of Sims 4 with the 3DM Crack, can i just apply the ultimate fix and be all good with it?

I really don't want to download another 9GB file again


Hello AssToast and welcome,


3DM's release and G4TW's release are TOTALLY different. 3DM's game needs Origin, and ours doesn't. Plus, our installer is what you would call "modified", making things even more complex.

Sorry to say that, but you should either stick to 3DM's game, or - alternatively - uninstall the 3DM game completely, and then re-boot the computer. After the re-boot, re-download our Sims 4 game and install that one instead.


Whatever you decide to do, good luck and keep us posted !

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16059
Points : 21388
Reputation : 2300
Join date : 2012-11-01
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by AssToast on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 07:21

Carlos wrote:
@AssToast wrote:So I already have downloaded a copy of Sims 4 with the 3DM Crack, can i just apply the ultimate fix and be all good with it?

I really don't want to download another 9GB file again


Hello AssToast and welcome,


3DM's release and G4TW's release are TOTALLY different. 3DM's game needs Origin, and ours doesn't. Plus, our installer is what you would call "modified", making things even more complex.

Sorry to say that, but you should either stick to 3DM's game, or - alternatively - uninstall the 3DM game completely, and then re-boot the computer. After the re-boot, re-download our Sims 4 game and install that one instead.


Whatever you decide to do, good luck and keep us posted !
What I meant was, can i just remove the 3DM's crack since its just copying 3 files into the game directory and the rest of the game, the resources isn't touched except 1 file, which I'm not sure if it came with the game or crack, TS4.par

Ill try removing it and installing your crack then see if it works

AssToast
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Counter-Strike Series, Borderlands Series, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect Series
Male Posts : 17
Points : 1359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 07:42

@AssToast wrote:What I meant was, can i just remove the 3DM's crack since its just copying 3 files into the game directory and the rest of the game, the resources isn't touched except 1 file, which I'm not sure if it came with the game or crack, TS4.par

Ill try removing it and installing your crack then see if it works


I know what you meant, and again: no, 3DM's game and our release are most likely NOT "interchangeable". Meaning, you cannot simply use our crack and patch in the 3DM game. You may experiment with that if you really want, though.


G4TW's game is heavily modified, compared to the 3DM one. Sorry to say that.

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16059
Points : 21388
Reputation : 2300
Join date : 2012-11-01
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by AssToast on Fri 24 Oct 2014, 18:35

Carlos wrote:
@AssToast wrote:What I meant was, can i just remove the 3DM's crack since its just copying 3 files into the game directory and the rest of the game, the resources isn't touched except 1 file, which I'm not sure if it came with the game or crack, TS4.par

Ill try removing it and installing your crack then see if it works


I know what you meant, and again: no, 3DM's game and our release are most likely NOT "interchangeable". Meaning, you cannot simply use our crack and patch in the 3DM game. You may experiment with that if you really want, though.


G4TW's game is heavily modified, compared to the 3DM one. Sorry to say that.
Yep didn't work, WhatDidUJustCallMe? time to download your torrent

AssToast
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Counter-Strike Series, Borderlands Series, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect Series
Male Posts : 17
Points : 1359
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 19:09

@AssToast wrote:Yep didn't work, WhatDidUJustCallMe? time to download your torrent


OK, I'll leave the topic open in case you have follow-up questions. Good luck again ! 

_________________


Forum Rules // Forum FAQ // All G4TW Downloads // G4TW The Sims 4 Gallery Collection // How YOU can help seeding!

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 Overview // How to install The Sims 3 // TS3 Expansion install checklist // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW, Site navigation & Support, if you don't get a reply after 24 hours of opening a new Forum topic!




avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, GTA: San Andreas, GTA V, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T 4.
Male Posts : 16059
Points : 21388
Reputation : 2300
Join date : 2012-11-01
Location : Bellisarius Hall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G4TW Crack and 3DM Crack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum