(Can't think of a good title)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Can't think of a good title)

Post by invalidusername on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:08

Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3

Really, I just want to say thank you to everyone that is involved in the behind-the-scenes pieces, and that without your dedication, there's no way this forum would run as smoothly as it has been. And here's hoping for this community to thrive and grow even more as time goes on. 

~Also, I hope this doesn't come off sounding odd with me having been a helper for so long, but I know how much these little thank yous can mean sometimes.~
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Can't think of a good title)

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:14

@invalidusername wrote:Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3

Really, I just want to say thank you to everyone that is involved in the behind-the-scenes pieces, and that without your dedication, there's no way this forum would run as smoothly as it has been. And here's hoping for this community to thrive and grow even more as time goes on. 

~Also, I hope this doesn't come off sounding odd with me having been a helper for so long, but I know how much these little thank yous can mean sometimes.~

Hi invalidusername,

Wow, it's been indeed quite a long time. In this sense: welcome back ! Very Happy  And you are very welcome of course. Wink  As you can see, TS4 has just been released, and people are already experiencing lots of issues with it... Razz

Anyhow, I hope you're doing fine otherwise ?  

And if you are ever interested again in actively helping on here, you will always be welcomed back "officially" (just PM the Admin). I hope you'll be having fun on here ! Very Happy

The Sims Plumbob 1

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:21

Carlos wrote:
@invalidusername wrote:Hello everybody, it's been quite some time since I've been a regular member on the site, and I'm always so happy when I stop in and see how much it's grown, and see all these familiar and new users on here. I really miss the sense of belonging that this forum gives, and hopefully I'll be able to get back to being an active part of the community soon.  Tea 3

Hi invalidusername,

Wow, it's been indeed quite a long time. In this sense: welcome back ! Very Happy  And you are very welcome of course. Wink  As you can see, TS4 has just been released, and people are already experiencing lots of issues with it... Razz

Anyhow, I hope you're doing fine otherwise ?  

And if you are ever interested again in actively helping on here, you will always be welcomed back "officially" (just PM the Admin). I hope you'll be having fun on here ! Very Happy

The Sims Plumbob 1
Yeah, I saw on the fb page that it was up now, that's part of the reason I figured I'd stop by the site and see how it was doing. Life has just been crazy busy lately. When I left, it was originally just going to be for a couple months, and now it's been extended until further notice. Lots of good things happening though. Smile Hopefully you're also doing well. 
invalidusername
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher
Female Posts : 2043

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Sat 25 Oct 2014, 02:30

@invalidusername wrote:Yeah, I saw on the fb page that it was up now, that's part of the reason I figured I'd stop by the site and see how it was doing. Life has just been crazy busy lately. When I left, it was originally just going to be for a couple months, and now it's been extended until further notice. Lots of good things happening though. Smile Hopefully you're also doing well. 

Oh, OK. Take your time for looking around here then. Smile  As for me, I'm actually not doing very well right now. Sad  But that's life, I guess. There are always ups and downs.

Take care, and personally, I hope to see you around more often again, sometime. Wink 

G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Adwomin on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:16

Welcome back(ish), invalidusername! It's always nice to see members swing by again after a while.
Like Carlos said: you're always welcome to join the "battle" again! Very Happy

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19210

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum