Installation issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation issues

Post by O1j9a1n9n8a6t on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:16

I have followed all the instructions. I cannot apply the fix because I cannot see the instructions in the file. It is just a blank page when I open it. 

To download the Visual C++ I can download 2 of the 3. The vcredist_arm.exe says that app cannot run on my pc and I need to find a different version to contact my software publisher, or something similar to that. 

I also get an error that says: 

This installation package could not be opened. Verify that this package exists and that you can access it
or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package.

OR this message:

Source file not found: C:\Users\TANNA_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\7zOfd1.tmp\setup1.cab. Verify that the file exists an that you can access it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have also disabled my anti virus and use administrative permission on it. No luck.

O1j9a1n9n8a6t
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Installation issues

Post by SeoY on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:20

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Just to make sure, are you using WinRAR to extract the .rar files? Those errors seem to be caused by an improper extraction.

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum