PayDay 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 03:51

Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.
avatar
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Points : 1210
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 17
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PayDay 2

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:04

AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Hello,


I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.


//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.

_________________
Respectfully,

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14431
Points : 19154
Reputation : 2037
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 03:21

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:Hello,
Can somebody please upload a regularly updated Payday 2 torrent? I actually care about the updated more, so can somebody also please release the updates as a separate download?
Thanks for listening.

Hello,


I added it to our request list, but I really can't tell whether it will be "regularly updated". Sorry.


//EDIT

Also keep in mind that the request list is very long, and it's actually unlikely that most of the stuff there will be released.
Thanks for replying, and no problem either, it's ok with me.
avatar
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Points : 1210
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 17
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PayDay 2

Post by Misfit203 on Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:47

I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.

_________________

avatar
Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10
  • .
  • .

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 394
Points : 2576
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 46
Location : Florida, USA

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

Re: PayDay 2

Post by AlKabeer on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 05:51

Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!
avatar
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Points : 1210
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2014-09-24
Age : 17
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PayDay 2

Post by Misfit203 on Sat 01 Nov 2014, 03:30

AlKabeer wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:I found a payday 2 freshly uploaded, says its latest version. the payday 2 (full game) latest update 44 (1.17.0) + all DLC's; tunngle ready. sent you a pm with link. hope it helps.
Thank you too much!
Anytime!

Your welcome.

_________________

avatar
Misfit203
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 98
  • Windows 95
  • Windows 10
  • .
  • .

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims (All of Em) :) , GTA, Need for speed, Mafia, Mortal Kombat, Batman, Dead or Alive, Saints Row, Far Cry, SILENT HILL! :) , Resident evil, Final Fantasy, Call of duty, Ghost recon
Male Posts : 394
Points : 2576
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2012-03-06
Age : 46
Location : Florida, USA

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/TheCapeCoralStorm

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum