Unable to start: initialization error at start up!! HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: initialization error at start up!! HELP!!!

Post by nkaichun1995 on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 14:50

I was able to play the game few days ago, and today when I open it, it gives me this error! What can I do? I installed origin but still cannot, now I deleted origin and the sims 4. It is difficult to uninstall it, but I manage to find a fix to uninstall the sims 4, so now what I should do prevent this to happen? 

I WAS ABLE TO PAY.... I WAS.... T.T  Why God. Why God. Why God.

nkaichun1995
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: initialization error at start up!! HELP!!!

Post by SeoY on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 15:11

Hi there! Smile

Did something change between it working fine and then giving this error? Did you install anything new, or changed any settings, connected to a different network...?

And did you already try applying the Ultimate Fix? You can find it here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nkaichun1995 on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 15:23

i uninstall all windows C++ and reinstall it, i installed simcity and watchdogs, i changed the system language but changed it back alrd, applied ultimate fix. reinstall and repairs the game twice alrd still the same problem...

nkaichun1995
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 15:27

@nkaichun1995 wrote:i uninstall all windows C++ and reinstall it, i installed simcity and watchdogs, i changed the system language but changed it back alrd, applied ultimate fix. reinstall and repairs the game twice alrd still the same problem...

I see. Did you have Origin installed before? And did you reinstall it after all this to see if anything changes?

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nkaichun1995 on Mon 03 Nov 2014, 15:59

I didnt have Origin when the game is still working, and yes I did install it and reinstall it but make no changes... =/

//EDIT

any help?? I can use teamviewer if admin is okay with it =/

nkaichun1995
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 14:19

@nkaichun1995 wrote:I didnt have Origin when the game is still working, and yes I did install it and reinstall it but make no changes... =/

//EDIT

any help?? I can use teamviewer if admin is okay with it =/

Hi again! Smile

I'd love to take a look on TeamViewer. Unfortunately, I can't do it right now. Maybe later today. I suggest you take a look and when you see a team member online ask them if he or she can help you. If not, keep an eye when you see me on the Chatbox or send me a PM later in the day, and I'll check it out.

SeoY
Minecraft Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum