Just want to say thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just want to say thanks

Post by Jadeskyee on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 22:57

I hope this is in the right section.  I just wanted to say a quick thank you for this game.  I was able to get a copy when the game first came out and after days of messing with it i was able to get the game running.  I was noticing that alot of my cc was not showing up in the game but I didn't worry about it.  When I checked and saw that sims 4 was available here I installed that version instead and now all of my cc shows up.  I'm very excited about this and have been on a downloading spree since yesterday.  Thank you so much for a trusted download, as usual. Very Happy
Jadeskyee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 2, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Female Posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want to say thanks

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 23:19

@Jadeskyee wrote:I hope this is in the right section.  I just wanted to say a quick thank you for this game.  I was able to get a copy when the game first came out and after days of messing with it i was able to get the game running.  I was noticing that alot of my cc was not showing up in the game but I didn't worry about it.  When I checked and saw that sims 4 was available here I installed that version instead and now all of my cc shows up.  I'm very excited about this and have been on a downloading spree since yesterday.  Thank you so much for a trusted download, as usual. Very Happy

//MOVED

Hello Jadeskyee,

You're very welcome, and I'm glad to hear that your game seems to be working fine now. To learn more about CC & mods, see this topic here too:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

Feel free to post your question (or anything else off-topic) whenever you like. We will be here. Wink  Until then: have fun with your game ! Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just want to say thanks

Post by Jadeskyee on Wed 05 Nov 2014, 23:50

Thank you so much.
Jadeskyee
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :