Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by mamiko on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 13:58

Hi all, 

First of all, pardon my english, please bare with me i'm noob here. Okay, I updated my game to the latest version (pools) no problem at all. Also, I updated my origin. I just left playing game for a while (not exiting or pause, I left in live mode). But when I came back to play again, these error pop up like in this thread:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18073-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-start-up-possible-fix-1

I know in this thread we're not in the same problem. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks!  Very Happy Very Happy
More power to G4TW team!

Help Noob I'm new here. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1

_________________
Simmerholic-Noypiako
avatar
mamiko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, NFS
Male Posts : 7
Points : 1549
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Willow Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by Shamrock on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 16:16

Hello,
Could you be more precise? Is it the same error, and if so does the solution help?
If the error is different, what does it say?

_________________
Have some tea, and take care!
Best regards,

Shamrock  





Please PM or e-mail me for any help or advice!
avatar
Shamrock
=D Child of Admin =D
=D Child of Admin =D

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3 (series), Warcraft III, Civilization V, Vampire Bloodlines, Football Manager 2012, Pokemon games
Male Posts : 3265
Points : 5999
Reputation : 381
Join date : 2012-03-06
Location : On the slim border between sane and insane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 22:01

@mamiko wrote:Hi all, 

First of all, pardon my english, please bare with me i'm noob here. Okay, I updated my game to the latest version (pools) no problem at all. Also, I updated my origin. I just left playing game for a while (not exiting or pause, I left in live mode). But when I came back to play again, these error pop up like in this thread:

http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18073-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-start-up-possible-fix-1

I know in this thread we're not in the same problem. Is there any way to solve this? Thanks!  Very Happy Very Happy
More power to G4TW team!

Help Noob I'm new here. The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims Plumbob 1


Hello mamiko and welcome,


If you read the intial statement in that thread AND my follow-up comment below a user's reply, you'd have noticed that this "fix" is for an entirely different issue. Wink  But first things first.

Your best bet for now is to try to de-activate all your anti-virus AND firewall programs completely. Assuming that you already applied the latest Ultimate fix for Sims 4 correctly, you can then try to run the game again. Good luck !


@Shamrock wrote:Hello,
Could you be more precise? Is it the same error, and if so does the solution help?
If the error is different, what does it say?

Basically, the error code (in that message) that most people are getting is different from the one I described in this fix; what most people are getting is usually due to firewall/anti-virus blockings.

_________________



G4TW Forum rules // G4TW Forum FAQ // G4TW Downloads // G4TW on ThePiratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4



Feel free to e-mail me for general questions about G4TW & site navigation problems. Also, when after 24 hours of you posting a topic on the Forum you have not received a reply and still need help, you can send me an e-mail message as well!



avatar
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14830
Points : 19695
Reputation : 2095
Join date : 2012-11-02
Location : The Situation Room

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by mamiko on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 05:10

Hi Carlos,

Sorry I don't know how to post a reply with a qoute, anyway I tried adding ts4 folder to exception of my AV before applying ultimate fix as the instruction said, also turning off my AV, maybe it just my origin that I updated because I want to go online to get access in to gallery, but then maybe because of that the error popped up and the game stop working,so what I did is uninstalled my origin. But it seems does'nt work.
To my frustration, I uninstalled ts4 and reinstalled again after I shutted down my pc. And everything works fine again even I applied the latest ultimate fix and even AV turned ON. That origin pissed off my game.

Well thank you for helping Smile this topic should be close now. Thanks a lot G4TW for awesome games! More power!

_________________
Simmerholic-Noypiako
avatar
mamiko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, NFS
Male Posts : 7
Points : 1549
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Willow Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 05:17

@mamiko wrote:Hi  Carlos,

Sorry I don't  know how to post a reply with a qoute, anyway I tried adding ts4 folder to exception of my AV before applying  ultimate fix as the instruction said, also turning off my AV,  maybe it just my origin that I updated because  I want to go online to get access in to gallery, but then maybe because of  that the error popped up and the game stop working,so what I did is uninstalled my origin.  But it seems does'nt work.
To my frustration, I uninstalled ts4 and reinstalled again after I shutted down my pc. And everything works fine again even I applied the latest ultimate fix and even AV turned ON. That origin pissed off my game.

Well thank you for helping Smile this topic should be close now. Thanks a lot G4TW for awesome games! More power!

Hi there! Smile

Glad that your issue is solved now! So, to be clear, your solution was actually uninstalling Origin, and then uninstalling and reinstalling The Sims 4? It will help us a lot if we understand what you did to solve it.

_________________
"The capital lies before us my friend. What a sombre place it seems and one that holds the answers to many a mystery." - Quirrel.


"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
avatar
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729
Points : 3766
Reputation : 301
Join date : 2013-10-12
Age : 21
Location : City of Tears

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by mamiko on Tue 11 Nov 2014, 06:09

hI SeoY,
.
Yeah. Maybe because of what I did, it solved my problem. No more Origin.
lol! Laughing



Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos

_________________
Simmerholic-Noypiako
avatar
mamiko
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4, NFS
Male Posts : 7
Points : 1549
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-01
Age : 25
Location : Willow Creek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start: Initialization error at start up. [SOLVED]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum