where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

Post by Kaitlinx on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 20:05

Hi my sims 4 kept getting errors and everything had gone wrong so i decided to delete all of my sims 4 stuff and uninstall it from my computer and then reinstall it. I have done this and excluded everything from my antivirus and done the ultimate fix etc and everything works fine. However i previously had a tray,saves and mods,custom music and a bunch of other folders in my sims 4 before i uninstalled it. I dont know where these folders have gone as i thought they would come back as soon as i installed the sims 4 again ? 
if someone could help it would be much appreciated !

Kaitlinx
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: where has my tray,saves and mods folder gone?

Post by SeoY on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 21:05

Hi there! Very Happy

If you already started the game after the installation, then all of those folders should be located at Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Please make sure that you are indeed looking in this location. All of the folders should be there.

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum