Appcrash TS4.exe problem. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appcrash TS4.exe problem. [SOLVED]

Post by m_vicky87 on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 02:15

I've download many versions of the game and with everyone i have problems. With the skidrowgame version, when I tried to install and clicked on the launcher, got a black screen and then it crashed saying The sims 4 stop working. The details of the problem said Appcrash and a problem with TS4.exe
I've also installed the reload version with the iso image. And when I run the game it said "The dinamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize (E1103)".
I did all the suggestion posted here...
If someone could help me...

P.D: I've already turn off AVG antivirus and the exceptions, installed vcredist x86 (can't install x64), installed the fix...i dont know what else to do

m_vicky87
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Appcrash TS4.exe problem. [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 05:18

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Well, did you try our release? Razz
You can find it here if you want:
http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html

It's also based on the RELOADED crack. So, about your error. Did you already try re-downloading the Ultimate Fix with your antivirus disabled? It's possible that the download was corrupted because of this. Please, try downloading it again. Also, remember that you should add all of the folders and subfolders to the exception list, so add the _Installer, Game, Data and Support folders from Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Also add the Bin folder inside the Game one.

Another solution could be to change antivirus, as possibly AVG is the one that is causing you problems. But try the other suggestions first, to be completely sure.

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m_vicky87 on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 07:06

I'll download the game from here and try everything again...i'll let you know, thanks!

m_vicky87
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 13:13

@m_vicky87 wrote:I'll download the game from here and try everything again...i'll let you know, thanks!

Can you also post some system specs of your computer (= is your computer strng enough for the game) ? And which Windows version do you have ? And I assume you have a 32-bit Windows then ? 

I also got myself the 3DM version, long before the RELOADED/G4TW release came out. And I didn't have any issues with the 3DM game either. 

Do post back about your progress !

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandrate on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 16:57

I have a problem with G4TW version of the game. I successfully instaled it but then it cannot find the .exe part, which means I cannot run the game.... I didn't change anything during the installation...?  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Sandrate
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3
Female Posts : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 17:21

@Sandrate wrote:I have a problem with G4TW version of the game. I successfully instaled it but then it cannot find the .exe part, which means I cannot run the game.... I didn't change anything during the installation...?  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hi there! Smile

Sorry, but please create a new topic for your issue. As this topic wasn't originally yours, you must create a new one, even if the problem seems the same. 

We'll be glad to help you after you've created the new topic.

"Shhh... Shhh... It's ok. It's alright. I'm here. Just let go."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1722

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m_vicky87 on Wed 12 Nov 2014, 22:35

Carlos wrote:
@m_vicky87 wrote:I'll download the game from here and try everything again...i'll let you know, thanks!

Can you also post some system specs of your computer (= is your computer strng enough for the game) ? And which Windows version do you have ? And I assume you have a 32-bit Windows then ? 

Yeah...Ithink that could be the problem. I have a dell inspiron, windows vista home premium, 2gb ram, 32bits...no idea what video card and stuff this laptop has

m_vicky87
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 01:29

@m_vicky87 wrote:
Yeah...Ithink that could be the problem. I have a dell inspiron, windows vista home premium, 2gb ram, 32bits...no idea what video card and stuff this laptop has

I'm sorry, but at this point, I guess it would be a waste of time for me and you to continue the discsussion in this thread, since your computer isn't good enough, even if the minimum specs require at least 2GB of RAM.

If you can, try saving up for something better, or play it on a stronger computer you may already have access to. 

WhatDidUJustCallMe?  

Forum rules // Forum FAQ // G4TW downloads // Sims store, guides & more (beta) // G4TW on Piratebay

How to install The Sims Medieval // The Sims 2 overview ! // How to install The Sims 3 // Expansion install checklist for TS3 // How to install The Sims 4

Please post game issues on the Forum only. For more general questions about site navigation, you may also e-mail me !

The_gh0stm4n
Supervising Moderator
Inspector General & Chief of Staff
Supervising ModeratorInspector General & Chief of Staff

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, GTA IV, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Antibirth & Afterbirth †
Male Posts : 13616

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by m_vicky87 on Thu 13 Nov 2014, 05:30

Well...after uninstall AVG and install all vcredist files (download a pack with all of them, not just the one in the install folder) i did it! It's not the best video quality but at least I can play now...
Thanks!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

m_vicky87
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum