Can't find the TS4.exe, help please! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find the TS4.exe, help please! [SOLVED]

Post by CrazyHead on Sat 15 Nov 2014, 23:06

Hello! I was installing The Sims 4 when it says that can't find the TS4.exe. I've been trying multiple times all day and it's always the same Sad 
I know there is another topic with the same problem, but i just couldn't understand how to do what they explained  Facepalm and since English is not my language, it makes everything a little more complicated...

Help Please! Thank you!

CrazyHead
Beginner
Beginner

Female Posts : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't find the TS4.exe, help please! [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Sat 15 Nov 2014, 23:40

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

What antivirus do you have exactly? What you need to do is look in the Settings for something called "Exceptions", or "Exclusions". When you find it, you need to add the Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 location to that Exceptions list. This will prevent the TS4.exe file from being deleted by your antivirus.

After that, download the Ultimate Fix from this link here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

It has a guide included. Simply copy the 4 folders inside to that same location you added to the exceptions list, and you should be good to go. Please, keep us updated. Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyHead on Sat 15 Nov 2014, 23:55

Thank you!
I've got Avast. Now i understood how to do this! Thank you very much! I'm going to try and do what you said, i hope it works this time Smile

CrazyHead
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miracleost on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 13:36

i can't work it out. i can't find the ts4.exe file... i already added the sims 4 file to the exceptional list. did we added this file after installing the sims 4 ultimate fix, or before??? XD

miracleost
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyHead on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 19:44

It worked!!! OMG OMG I'm so happy!!! the only problem is that my pc is sooooooo slow but with that you cannot help me :S it's kinda old.

Once again, thank you very much!

CrazyHead
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Mon 17 Nov 2014, 20:50

@miracleost wrote:i can't work it out. i can't find the ts4.exe file... i already added the sims 4 file to the exceptional list. did we added this file after installing the sims 4 ultimate fix, or before??? XD

Hi there! Smile

Please, create a new topic for your issue. We can help you better this way. We'll be glad to do so after you've created the new topic.

@CrazyHead wrote:It worked!!! OMG OMG I'm so happy!!! the only problem is that my pc is sooooooo slow but with that you cannot help me I is confused it's kinda old.

Once again, thank you very much!

Glad to hear that! Very Happy

You're very welcome. One thing you can do to maybe make the game run faster, if you have at least 4 GB of RAM and your OS is 64-bit, is applying the 4GB Patch to the TS4.exe in Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. You can download that patch here:
http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

You can also download GameBooster and add The Sims 4 to it, so the game runs better. Wink

Problem solved, topic closed. Should you need assistance with anything else, don't doubt to come back. Have fun!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1726

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum