Cheats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheats

Post by ayaneko31 on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 02:00

Since I was introduced to Sims3 (cause I had parents who were really protective lol) I am really trying to get into Sims 4. It's not as good as TS3 but it is alright. ANYWAY!... is there anything going on with the cheats? Were some taken out or changed? I noticed that when you do the "help" cheat there is a limited amount of cheats available. I tried the "teleport sim" but it wont work. I know you're supposed to do the "testingcheatsenabled" cheat but I get nothing like I did from TS3. Is there a reason why? Did anyone else notice this too? Let me know thanks Smile

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheats

Post by SeoY on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 02:25

Hi there! Smile

Yes, some of the cheats were removed and most of them were changed. This is because of the change in the engine from The Sims 3 to The Sims 4.  For example, testingcheatsenabled now needs to be put as testingcheats true/false. The "official" cheat list released by Maxis is very short, but there are some hidden cheats that were found. Here is one of the most complete cheat list for The Sims 4, provided by one popular modder (TwistedMexi):
http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index

But keep in mind that yes, some cheats were taken out.

Good luck! Very Happy

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheats

Post by ayaneko31 on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 04:52

Oh my thank you I thought I was losing my mind or something. You have NO idea how many times Ive been entering the old cheats Facepalm lol Thank you so much

//EDIT

I also see there are A LOT of more hands on cheats too... I need to be careful and look into these when I test them out lol again thanks

Last edited by SeoY on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 00:21; edited 3 times in total

ayaneko31
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum