Unable to start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start

Post by CathyGreekGoddess on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 14:39

Hi I,m kinda new at this but Ive tried everything to get this game working it is now saying initialization error at start up (135dec40:984c6a38:00000077) I have uninstalled Norton I have followed the fix as well please help would really like this game Help
CathyGreekGoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

Female Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unable to start

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 18 Nov 2014, 17:33

@CathyGreekGoddess wrote:Hi I,m kinda new at this but Ive tried everything to get this game working it is now saying initialization error at start up (135dec40:984c6a38:00000077) I have uninstalled Norton I have followed the fix as well please help would really like this game Help

Hello CathyGreekGoddess and welcome,

So you have un-installed Norton now ? OK, then un-install the game too and re-boot the computer. After that, re-install the game, re-apply the latest "Ultimate fix" and then try the game again. Good luck  and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 14091

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyGreekGoddess on Wed 19 Nov 2014, 14:23

Hi yeah still getting same error message wont work, can it be that i still have Sims 3 installed?
CathyGreekGoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 06:07

@CathyGreekGoddess wrote:Hi yeah still getting same error message wont work, can it be that i still have Sims 3 installed?

No, your Sims 3 shouldn't have an influence on that. Can you try to go into your "System Control Panel" and try playing around with your "Windows firewall" ? You should get an option there to allow/add programs to a list, and if a program is on the list, it will be allowed to "communicate" with the internet.

If you feel you can't do that, please read up on the "TeamViewer" information here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

And when you see me on the chatbox (on the forum's main page), feel free to log onto it, and I'll try and help you with TeamViewer then. Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CathyGreekGoddess on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 09:05

Hi sorry it took so long to reply have been working but i have joined team viewer if some one could help me to get this game working that would be great thank you
CathyGreekGoddess
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 03 Dec 2014, 09:05

@CathyGreekGoddess wrote:Hi sorry it took so long to reply have been working but i have joined team viewer if some one could help me to get this game working that would be great thank you

Feel free to join the chatbox at the top of the forum's main page, if you see me online there. Smile 

//EDIT

I sent you a PM, so check your private message-inbox on here. Please take note of that, if you still need TeamViewer help. We always seem to "miss out" on each other, so I guess it's better we arrange a time for TeamViewer somehow else.
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum