Sims 4 DLC problem [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 DLC problem [SOLVED]

Post by andrea_lex on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 22:28

Hello! Well first I'm new here.  I want to thank you, you are doing an amazing job and I hope I'm posting this in the right place. So I downloaded The Sims 4 and so far it works perfectly but I understood from what I read that the G4TW version of the game comes with the Life of the party and Up all night content. I just can't find it in the game. And I am playing offline Origin. Any idea what the problem might be?
Thank you in advance  Smile

andrea_lex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 DLC problem [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 22:40

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Yes, our release is the Digital Deluxe version, so it includes all of that DLC and also the TS3 rewards. You should read the Note in the post I wrote here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

I assume that with "offline Origin" you mean you are leaving Origin in Offline Mode. For the DLC to show up, you need to completely close Origin and start the game again. 

Good luck, and please let us know how it goes!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_lex on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 23:29

Thank you for replying  Surprised OK, so I read the post but if I log off or close Origin completely the game won't start at all and it gives me an Initialization error at start up Sad

andrea_lex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Wed 26 Nov 2014, 18:31

andrea_lex wrote:Thank you for replying  Surprised OK, so I read the post but if I log off or close Origin completely the game won't start at all and it gives me an Initialization error at start up Sad

Hello andrea_lex,

Take your time to have a look a this topic here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-fix-2

Also, you MUST familiarize yourself with whatever anti-virus program you have. The example thread from me only has a description for my anti-virus program, namely "Avast ! Internet Security". 

Good luck ! Smile 

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14440

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_lex on Wed 26 Nov 2014, 19:59

Thank you for your help. I have the same anti-virus program and it worked like a charm. Finally fixed it!

andrea_lex
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 00:01

andrea_lex wrote:Thank you for your help. I have the same anti-virus program and it worked like a charm. Finally fixed it!

It's good to hear that you were able to solve it! Very Happy

Problem solved, topic closed. Should you encounter any other issues, feel free to open a new one. Have fun!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum