"rld.dll" failed to intitalize (E0) problem - and mistake! (4gb patch). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"rld.dll" failed to intitalize (E0) problem - and mistake! (4gb patch). [SOLVED]

Post by TammieT on Fri 21 Nov 2014, 23:58

Hey G4TW 

I got a problem, and i think know it's my own fault. I don't know, but, i downloaded the 4GB patch, and i have no idea why, because my game didn't cause any problems after i did that DEP-thing and run the game as administrator. However, i downloaded the 4GB Patch, i thought my PC could run the game better (i have a 2 year old laptop, run the game in medium-settings) . But my system is a 64bit and not 32bit, and i have 3.85 GB Ram of 4 GB useable... So.  Embarassed

Back to the problem, sorry. After i installed the patch, my game won't start... And i have no idea of how to remove the patch? Could it be the problem? It must be. I get the message: "The dynamic libary "rld.dll" failed to intitalize (E0)" ... 

Help    ... i feel like an idiot right now Facepalm     Foreveralone

TammieT
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "rld.dll" failed to intitalize (E0) problem - and mistake! (4gb patch). [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 17:57

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Please, download our Ultimate Fix from this link here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

It has a guide included. Follow all of the steps very carefully and the error should disappear. Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "rld.dll" failed to intitalize (E0) problem - and mistake! (4gb patch). [SOLVED]

Post by TammieT on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 18:46

Thank you Smile

I allready done that, just to be safe. I did it before i started playing the game. The game  is also from g4tw.  It worked perfectly fine untill i was so stupid to install  the 4GB patch?

//EDIT

Should i try to re-Apply the ultimate fix?

TammieT
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeoY on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 18:50

@TammieT wrote:Thank you Smile

I allready done that, just to be safe. I did it before i started playing the game. The game  is also from g4tw.  It worked perfectly fine untill i was so stupid to install  the 4GB patch?

//EDIT

Should i try to re-Apply the ultimate fix?

Yes, please try reapplying the Ultimate Fix and see how it goes. I doubt the 4GB Patch is what caused this, it may have been a coincidence. But we'll see about that.

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TammieT on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 19:02

Well, that worked. Thanks for the support! :-D

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- Carlos

TammieT
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum