instaling new worlds HELP!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instaling new worlds HELP!

Post by rspal on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 19:09

Hi, i just download from the site the extra worlds like dragonvalley and barnacle bay but i can figure out how to make them work in my game.
it says i must have the 1.5.0.02000 version of the game and i have the 1.62.(...) so it should be ok since mine is higher. but aside that the folder only cames with a directory button (like a shortcut for the game) and no instrutions so i dont get where do i need to put it or if i need to put it somewhere lol .

please help ( and sorry for my english)

rspal
Beginner
Beginner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: instaling new worlds HELP!

Post by Adwomin on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 15:37

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the Games4theworld Forum!
Are you sure you downloaded them from www.games4theworlddownloads.org ?
If so, just extract the downloaded .RAR file. You'll then have a .Sims3Pack file, which you have to double-click, after which it'll automatically start installing via your Game Launcher.

~ Nobody's gril. ~
Adwomin
free society
free society

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : GTA Series, Cities: Skylines, Prison Architect, Borderlands series
Female Posts : 19211

View user profile https://www.games4theworld.org

Back to top Go down

Re: instaling new worlds HELP!

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 18:37

rspal wrote:Hi, i just download from the site the extra worlds like dragonvalley and barnacle bay but i can figure out how to make them work in my game.
it says i must have the 1.5.0.02000 version of the game and i have the 1.62.(...) so it should be ok since mine is higher. but aside that the folder only cames with a directory button (like a shortcut for the game) and no instrutions so i dont get where do i need to put it or if i need to put it somewhere lol .

please help ( and sorry for my english)

Yes, what the Admin said is probably the easiest method. Smile  Alternatively, you can also put the .sims3pack files into the following location: (My) Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads.

After that, open the launcher and then navigate to the "Downloads"-tab. There, mark all the contents you want to install (tick the boxes on the left !). And then click on "Install" at the bottom of the launhcer window.

Good luck and keep us posted !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum