TS3 World Adventures codes not working [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TS3 World Adventures codes not working [SOLVED]

Post by callsim on Mon 01 Dec 2014, 21:14

I installed TS3 from my cd, completed, no complications.
Then I downloaded and opened the World Adventures pack, all fine.
But when I tried to install the World Adventures EP it kept giving me the same error (see picture) even when I tried all the codes inside the installation guide.
This is the error it gives me, excuse me for it being in Dutch.
The basic translation would be:
"During the installation it has been found that the regional installationcode of The Sims 3 differs from what is necessary to play this Expansionpack.
For this product you need the same regional code for The Sims 3, otherwise you can't play this game."
Please help me?

Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 2, GTA Vice City/San Andreas/Liberty City Stories, Tekken
Female Posts : 37

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TS3 World Adventures codes not working [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Tue 02 Dec 2014, 03:05

Issue was solved via the Chatbox, by following the instructions from this post here:
http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t13032-the-setup-has-detected-that-the-regional-install-code-for-the-sims-3-is-different-than-what-this-expansion-requires-fix

Problem solved, topic closed. Have fun! Smile

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1729

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum