Sims 4 Game Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Game Crash

Post by ria987 on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 01:50

I have been playing G4TW's Sims 4 since it was release on this site with no problems. I applied the Ultimate Fix, and my game ran GREAT! Yesterday, I went to play and the game crashed immediately. I thought it may have been CC so I removed all and deleted the Sims 4 folder in my Docs. Went to play, same crash. So then I re-downloaded and reapplied the Fix. Same crash. I searched the forums here, tried this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18188-random-sims-4-stopped-working#126349, did ALL steps, and it still crashed. So I uninstalled, reinstalled, reapplied the fix, same crash. Help please?

ria987
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Game Crash

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:34

@ria987 wrote:I have been playing G4TW's Sims 4 since it was release on this site with no problems. I applied the Ultimate Fix, and my game ran GREAT! Yesterday, I went to play and the game crashed immediately. I thought it may have been CC so I removed all and deleted the Sims 4 folder in my Docs. Went to play, same crash. So then I re-downloaded and reapplied the Fix. Same crash. I searched the forums here, tried this: http://games4theworld.bestgoo.com/t18188-random-sims-4-stopped-working#126349, did ALL steps, and it still crashed. So I uninstalled, reinstalled, reapplied the fix, same crash. Help please?

//MOVED

Hello ria987 and welcome,

Can you please try and add the download location for your internet browsers (Firefix/Chrome) to the "exclusions" of your anti-virus program ? And while you're at it, also add the download location for your torrent client to the exclusions too.

And after that, please re-download and re-apply the "Ultimate fix", from here:
http://goo.gl/n1kiU2

Install instructions are included. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Titanfall, Counter-Strike, Hitman: Absolution, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, COD, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†
Male Posts : 13760

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sims 4 Game Crash

Post by ria987 on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 21:07

Thank you. I completed all steps above and it is still crashing in the same manner :-(

//UPDATE\\

12/08/2014: My 3d video driver was outdated. I updated, and now my game works perfectly. Thank you for your help!

Last edited by ria987 on Mon 08 Dec 2014, 06:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
ria987
Beginner
Beginner

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, The Sims 4
Female Posts : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top