DLC? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DLC? [SOLVED]

Post by AlKabeer on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 14:39

Sorry if this is a wrong section, but I wanted to ask:
How to activate the DLC with the latest patch (the one with pools)?
I heard some people managed to do it, so I want to know if this is possible, and if so, how could it be achieved?
Thanks for listening.
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa
Male Posts : 64
Location : In the Borderlands, in the reign of the Lion, Orlais

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DLC? [SOLVED]

Post by SeoY on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 16:29

Hi there! Smile

The DLC already comes "active" in the Patch. The only thing that you need to do for it to appear is to start the game with Origin closed, so it will be Offline. All of the DLC items will be available then.

Good luck!

"Isn't this a wonderful spot for a rest? I so love the sound of the rain upon glass."
SeoY
Minecraft Moderator
MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm
Minecraft Moderator MC Wizard & Keeper of the Realm

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Hollow Knight, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock 1-2, The Sims series, Terraria, Metro 2033, Metro: Last Light, Batman: Arkham series, Ōkami, Metal Gear Solid series, The Binding of Isaac, Silent Hill, Ace Attorney, Civilization V, Portal 2, Minecraft
Male Posts : 1727

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 19:58

AlKabeer wrote:

Sorry if this is a wrong section, but I wanted to ask:
How to activate the DLC with the latest patch (the one with pools)?
I heard some people managed to do it, so I want to know if this is possible, and if so, how could it be achieved?
Thanks for listening.

I assume you're asking the question because - so far - you haven't "seen" the DLC included in the game ? The only explanation, as SeoY said, is that you had Origin open (and logged in) during play. But that's not necessary to get the game running !

G4TW's game has the items from the "Digital Deluxe Edition" included, as well as these "registration bonusses" (these plumbbob lamps).

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator
Inspector General & Forum O.G.
VETERAN Moderator Inspector General & Forum O.G.

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.
Male Posts : 14475

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlKabeer on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 21:57

Thanks for the reply, comrades!
But I have another question: can you please upload the registration bonuses as a seperate download? (Sadly, I got the Reloaded version... Sad, but the ultimate fix is compatible with it like a charm, so I think the registration dlc will too)
But anyway, thanks for answering
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims series, Call of Duty, ArmA, BF, Dead Space, Farcry 2 and 3, Watch_Dogs, Red Alert 3, Generals Zero Hour, and a Der Untergang game if it was ever made, and off course, Dragon Age series (minus DA 2), Borderlands 2 and TPS, 7 days to die, Payday 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-life 2 Episode 3 (if it wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Thu 04 Dec 2014, 23:17

AlKabeer wrote:Thanks for the reply, comrades!
But I have another question: can you please upload the registration bonuses as a seperate download? (Sadly, I got the Reloaded version... Sad, but the ultimate fix is compatible with it like a charm, so I think the registration dlc will too)
But anyway, thanks for answering

No, we can't upload the stuff, because the DLC is connected to a (legit) Origin account and you cannot easily "separate" the DLC from that legit game (we just don't know yet how to do that, or if it's even possible). Sorry.

But again: you SHOULD already have those registration rewards in your RELOADED game too. Please look closely again, and don't open Origin before playing the game. Good luck again.

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, Titanfall, Team Fortress 2, Darkest Hour, GTA V, GTA: San Andreas, S.W.A.T. 4, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, Fallout, Dishonored, Call of Duty, Battlefield, The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth†, Enter the Gungeon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlKabeer on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 05:20

Thanks dudes, but just a final question: The game doesn't open without origin, what shall I do? (Gives the initialization error)

----------------------------------------------------------------edited

Thanks, I already found a way to open it!
This is the most helpful forums ever! KEEP IT UP G4TW!
And thanks again.

Last edited by AlKabeer on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 06:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My problem was solved)
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n on Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:53

AlKabeer wrote:Thanks dudes, but just a final question: The game doesn't open without origin, what shall I do? (Gives the initialization error)

And thanks again.

Good to hear that ! But can you tell us how exactly you solved your initialization error ? Smile

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW Forum Gatekeeper

The_gh0stm4n
VETERAN Moderator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AlKabeer on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 06:56

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:Thanks dudes, but just a final question: The game doesn't open without origin, what shall I do? (Gives the initialization error)

And thanks again.

Good to hear that ! But can you tell us how exactly you solved your initialization error ? Smile
By luck. Meh, just kidding!
I reinstalled it, and instead of downloading the reloaded patches (I'm using reloaded version) I just applied the g4tw ultimate fix, and it works perfectly.
Thanks again.

Mod edit: good to hear ! problem solved, topic closed. Have fun !

- Carlos
AlKabeer
Posting Nerd
Posting Nerd

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum